Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 717 of 2230 FirstFirst ... 217 617 667 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 767 817 1217 1717 ... LastLast
Results 10,741 to 10,755 of 33449
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22709

    Faith

    Saw this one over the weekend. Thought I had a date set up with Cierra but she turned out to be a big waist of time. Texted back and forth with Faith the first response took about an hour to hear back but after that response was much better. Decided on half an hour. She pretty much is the girl in the pictures. She was responsive while dinning and she followed directions well for the BBBJ. The down side was she was either very tired are or on something. And on my way back home my right side starting itching when I got out of the car but before going in I lifted my shirt and saw about 10 to fifteen bit marks went right to the basement through all the stuff I was wearing into the washing machine then jumped into a hot shower. Washed clothes in hot water and made sure they were nice and hot before they came out the dryer. Never found what bit me but I suspect bed bugs. So I would avoid her. She was in the Springdale area at one of those extended stay type hotels.

  2. #22708

    Saw her today

    Quote Originally Posted by TruRider  [View Original Post]
    I saw Kesha the other day, truth be told I used to see her regularly a few years back before she disappeared for a couple years (I'm sure you can figure out why). She's attractive (great tits and ass, both professionally worked on). She is currently missing a couple teeth that she will be getting veneers for soon (she's too concerned about her looks to not get those fixed soon). She's currently in a notel off of Rt 4 near 275. Safe place. She's very freaky and enjoys what she does. Almost everything is on the table except BB.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/74280109
    I saw her today and her cute little girlfriend service was good and bb is on the menu. Thanks for the review.

  3. #22707

    She's in the rip off section

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenal1  [View Original Post]
    I saw her one time a couple years ago (pre-covid). Her pics are pretty accurate and, overall, I had an OK time with her although I don't think CIM was on the menu then as she says it is now. And if I remember correctly, I think BJ was covered back then. I didn't find her particularly attractive and that's why I never repeated. But as I said, the pics are pretty accurate--I guess I was hoping for something better when I met her in person. She's a FANTASTIC kisser, so if you're into deep, wet kissing, you might like her. As Vinnie says, I also remember a report or 2 about cash & dash.
    One report in rip off I seen said she asked him to drive her around then said he owed her 200 for his time when he refused to pay she got her boy friend involved. The guy paid.

  4. #22706
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1190

    Katya

    Quote Originally Posted by VinnieKramer  [View Original Post]
    She used yo go by Katya. Quite a few reports.

    I even included her picture in one of them so she couldn't dodge the inevitable name change.
    I saw her one time a couple years ago (pre-covid). Her pics are pretty accurate and, overall, I had an OK time with her although I don't think CIM was on the menu then as she says it is now. And if I remember correctly, I think BJ was covered back then. I didn't find her particularly attractive and that's why I never repeated. But as I said, the pics are pretty accurate--I guess I was hoping for something better when I met her in person. She's a FANTASTIC kisser, so if you're into deep, wet kissing, you might like her. As Vinnie says, I also remember a report or 2 about cash & dash.

  5. #22705

    Beware

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvsHugsMaine  [View Original Post]
    Any experience with this girl? Not sure her name. She says she offers service to Greece.

    https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...t/286000314923
    There are reports of her doing the cash-and-dash, so beware!

  6. #22704
    Quote Originally Posted by YoTooBig  [View Original Post]
    I forgot to mention a couple of important cons about Kyla.

    She smokes.

    She will keep her phone on and sometimes answer text in the middle on session. It's usually her next client outside waiting.
    This sounds like a SW or low level provider not matching the asking rate. I will pass thank you for the insights and recommendations and will provide reviews soon.

  7. #22703

    Katya

    She used yo go by Katya. Quite a few reports.

    I even included her picture in one of them so she couldn't dodge the inevitable name change.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvsHugsMaine  [View Original Post]
    Any experience with this girl? Not sure her name. She says she offers service to Greece.

    https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...t/286000314923

  8. #22702

    Kyla

    Quote Originally Posted by YoTooBig  [View Original Post]
    Kyla Pros & Cons IMHO.

    Pros- Big Tits & Nice Bod.

    Cons- Never on time.

    BF usually near by.

    Dead fish fuck unless she is on top for CG or RCG then she will put in some effort to try to get you off faster so she can rush you out.

    BBBJ & BBBJWCIM is average at best.

    When she has her buzz on she will nod out during session.

    During DATY and she nods out I roll her over and com in the back door, she will perk up and seems to enjoy it more th having her pussy pounded.

    When I see her I only pay half of the amount she is charging in her new ad.
    I forgot to mention a couple of important cons about Kyla.

    She smokes.

    She will keep her phone on and sometimes answer text in the middle on session. It's usually her next client outside waiting.

  9. #22701

    Any news on this one?

    Any experience with this girl? Not sure her name. She says she offers service to Greece.

    https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...t/286000314923

  10. #22700
    Quote Originally Posted by BornToF  [View Original Post]
    New to the area not the hobby from NE for about 11 yrs. Interested in Cincy Kyla on Tryst noticed glowing reviews in the past and very mixed reviews as of late. I'm interested in 20-30 yr olds with larger tits rates are not concerning as long as the experience is good. Does anyone have a recent experience happy to share in the future. Look forward to reading reviews and sharing my own.

    https://tryst.link/escort/cincykyla22
    You would be money ahead an a much better time going with Raylee. Never a mix review with her always on time better fuck.

    I have seen Kyla many times an it's true she had a good looking body but interested in get you off an out. Looking at her post now on Tryst added pounds.

  11. #22699

    Kyla

    Quote Originally Posted by BornToF  [View Original Post]
    New to the area not the hobby from NE for about 11 yrs. Interested in Cincy Kyla on Tryst noticed glowing reviews in the past and very mixed reviews as of late. I'm interested in 20-30 yr olds with larger tits rates are not concerning as long as the experience is good. Does anyone have a recent experience happy to share in the future. Look forward to reading reviews and sharing my own.

    https://tryst.link/escort/cincykyla22
    Kyla Pros & Cons IMHO.

    Pros- Big Tits & Nice Bod.

    Cons- Never on time.

    BF usually near by.

    Dead fish fuck unless she is on top for CG or RCG then she will put in some effort to try to get you off faster so she can rush you out.

    BBBJ & BBBJWCIM is average at best.

    When she has her buzz on she will nod out during session.

    During DATY and she nods out I roll her over and com in the back door, she will perk up and seems to enjoy it more th having her pussy pounded.

    When I see her I only pay half of the amount she is charging in her new ad.

  12. #22698

    Raylee

    I saw Raylee for the first time yesterday, and all the reports are true. She is the best available and the best I've ever seen. I don't normally post on here but I had to write about this visit. I contacted her through her phone number on an old them ad (which appears to be taken down now) since I don't post on here very much and have no references since I've not seen anyone else since before Covid, she was hesitant at first to see me. But she eventually gave in and agreed. After a few weeks of schedules not matching up, I finally was able to see her yesterday. She is totally GFE and well worth a visit. She is a Hot little blonde, although she is needing some minor dental work. She says she is about to get that taken care of. I would get over to see her now. Don't wait like I did. I will be going back again soon and often.

  13. #22697

    Cincy Kyla on Tryst

    New to the area not the hobby from NE for about 11 yrs. Interested in Cincy Kyla on Tryst noticed glowing reviews in the past and very mixed reviews as of late. I'm interested in 20-30 yr olds with larger tits rates are not concerning as long as the experience is good. Does anyone have a recent experience happy to share in the future. Look forward to reading reviews and sharing my own.

    https://tryst.link/escort/cincykyla22

  14. #22696
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdsdh  [View Original Post]
    Not seen a positive review in very long time and burned a lot of customers has gone downhill in a bad way.
    The GPS went to her head. She was oh back at $120 but never worth what she is asking for today. Doubt she can still get into the black Yoga pants she always had on back then.

  15. #22695

    Kesha

    I saw Kesha the other day, truth be told I used to see her regularly a few years back before she disappeared for a couple years (I'm sure you can figure out why). She's attractive (great tits and ass, both professionally worked on). She is currently missing a couple teeth that she will be getting veneers for soon (she's too concerned about her looks to not get those fixed soon). She's currently in a notel off of Rt 4 near 275. Safe place. She's very freaky and enjoys what she does. Almost everything is on the table except BB.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/74280109

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape