Thread: Rants and Raves plus Stupid Shit
+
Add Report
Results 466 to 480 of 2522
-
04-07-22 08:48 #2057Senior Member

Posts: 422Scroll a few posts down
Word on the street is that WarrenAJeffers beat him senseless and ran him the fuck out of town.
Originally Posted by SkankHunt44
[View Original Post]
Don't know how true it is-just what I heard.
LOL.
-
04-07-22 08:05 #2056Senior Member

Posts: 60Shhh don't jinks it.
Originally Posted by Skankhunt44
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-22 22:09 #2055Banned Member

Posts: 4Whatever happened to Bugleboy
Hey, whatever happened to that asshole Bugleboy and all his handles? Did they finally put him in the insane asylum? Did he catch something bad or get beaten up by a providers handler? He suddenly disappeared.
It's been drama free here for a while, boring kinda. Miss all the chronicles and his life story, gave me a good chuckle to be honest.
-
01-31-22 07:48 #2054Senior Member

Posts: 73Elephant tart boy
You are a perfect candidate for mandatory sterilization.
Originally Posted by ElephantEar
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-22 17:16 #2053Regular Member

Posts: 104I catfished Warren jeffers
Hey I catfished Warren Jeffers earlier.
I used a fake texting app number with fake pics and got him to come to van vranken Ave in Schenectady.
https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...s/039872553784
Same time I set up fake date with this girl and posing as Warren Jeffers texted her setting up fake date. So my plan to have him knock on her door thinking she was a different girl and to casually walk by outside. But plan fell apart as girl had to run to store and was late, he got frustrated and left.
Then I called Warren Jeffers laughing how I got him.
So funny.
-
01-30-22 13:39 #2052Regular Member

Posts: 104If you chose to believe my story
I mean if you chose to believe my story since I have lied so much and posted different conflicting stories. I mean one week posting about friends with providers and next week about peanut butter and dogs. Not to mention my fake reviews on Lauren last month which were all made up. So if you chose to believe the pregnancy story that's your call if I'm making this up or not, but I mean kinda fishy to have this and the Victoria story happen at once and her so called accident. I mean who falls from a 3rd floor window and suddenly leaves the baby’s father off the hook and free from the pregnancy he wanted out of. Really?
Originally Posted by Scoot642
[View Original Post]
So leave you guys guessing if this all true or just me looking for attention. As to if blonde bombshell is pregnant or not
https://albany.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/what-u-c-is-what-u-get-518818/410468785832
But sure give her a call and take ur chances fucking a girl who the infamous bugleboy has barebacked with god knows what diseases. And thank you can use the money since u continue to be disgusting pigs and just want to pump and dump with her
Regardless it's time for me once and for all to leave this site. Nothing but turmoil for past 4 years and this hobby is not what I am looking for as I desire intimacy. Anyhow it's time I say goodbye and if other people want to make new handles impersonating me I don't care at this point. Same if people want to leave all these positive Jada reviews. So be it at this point and time for me to leave this site for good and never come back.
Ps I am typing this as I walk across frozen Great Sacandaga Lake right now in Broadalbin, I ran into Big Boobs Blonde Rebecca ice fishing with her boyfriend and their dog jake. I buttfucked Jake and licked peanut butter off rebeccas pussy as her boyfriend video taped us, check pornhub, video will be up later. Nice to get some dump and pump fun of my own on this cold winter day
-
01-30-22 08:39 #2051Banned Member

Posts: 485Preggo
Hey guys now we have a pregnant provider to bang 24/7! She's going to make more money ey than you posting she's pregnant and her titties will get bigger. Baby bump cum dump.
Originally Posted by ElephantEar
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-22 07:30 #2050Regular Member

Posts: 104I'm going to be a father this time for real. I got my regular provider pregnant
Hey I got big news and this is now joke. My regular provider, the girl I pretend who is Lauren (not the real Lauren), this is the provider I am pretending is Lauren. Anyways she's pregnant now. Yup this is the girl who spent Christmas with me and cooked for me in my earlier posts (not Lauren, this is a different provider whom I pretended was Lauren in my earlier posts). And I'm shocked how quick it happened.
This provider who was my regular all fall made me wear condoms, and since we trust eachother enough I asked if I can go BBFS and cip and she reluctantly agreed. And first time we do BBFS and cip, she gets pregnant. She informed me last week she was pregnant and I had her do pregnancy test (pee on stick) in front of me as proof and I watched as the stick turned to plus for pregnant. And no doubt I'm the father based on the timing and the fact that I'm the only person who does BBFS and cip with her.
Also this provider and I are now a couple. I do see some sparks between us, I mean last time she was kissing my neck very intimately, something no provider has ever done in the past. The way she was doing it way too intimate to be just a client. So I for once want to be a man and try to have a relationship with her and be there for her kid.
So yup I'm going to be a father now for real, this is why I have not been around the past few days. You all mentioned not to get personal with providers like when they ghost you to stop trying or not to show up or them having handlers etc.
Well in my case, it's different because if you have a future child with a provider than you have to get personal and stay in touch (and BTW this provider is independent, I know first hand, I spent 24 hours with her for overnight).
And this is only week after finding out I also could have been the father of Saratoga UTR Victoria's miscarried baby. I respoke with Saratoga Sky's boyfriend Tarry and he told me that there was a 50/50 chance I was the father (it was just me and this other guy named Shawn as possible fathers). And as you know Victoria lost the baby during her accident where she fell from.
3rd floor window. Scary if she hadn't lost the baby, I would have been potentially facing 2 kids from 2 different mothers at once.
I'm getting a vasectomy so this doesn't happen again and going away once and for all now because of this.
-
01-29-22 15:44 #2049Regular Member

Posts: 13Do you use smooth or creamy? I'd feel like the chunky might add some friction and make you nut faster. Haha nut. But you seem like the expert. Also your thoughts on Nutella or other tree nut products as sexual lubricants?
Originally Posted by TooTorrid
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-22 22:01 #2048Regular Member

Posts: 104I love Lauren
No matter what, even though the real Lauren refuses to see me as a client, I will always love her and she lives in my heart. I'll see her tonight in my dreams maybe, the only place I can escape from it all.
-
01-25-22 20:02 #2047Senior Member

Posts: 422Like I said-you can call me whatever you want. Sticks and stones and all that. Not a single fuck is given about you, what you think or the boat you rode over in. Understand that, make sure it's clear to you.
NO fucks given about you. NONE. Not even one. So-continue calling me names if you like. I will most certainly continue to question your motives.
-
01-25-22 19:42 #2046Regular Member

Posts: 8LOL, like I said, you are an idiot.
Originally Posted by TooTorrid
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-22 18:39 #2045Senior Member

Posts: 422You say I'm just as bad as him? NO!! I'm worse!! Only I DON'T deliberately endanger peoples lives, or their careers.
I call shit like I see it. I never disputed what you posted, and I myself did not post anything that was not true. You've got your point of view-I've got mine.
You don't like it that I questioned your motives, since you seem so intent on coming on here to tear down a provider?
Well, isn't that just too fucking bad? Sounds like a personal problem. Cry me a fucking river. Try not to get those tears in your beer, you fucking crybaby.
FUCK YOU!
-
01-25-22 18:17 #2044Regular Member

Posts: 8Hmm
Nothing is going to destroy her so called career. She has plenty of regulars, and new comers. Its your right and everyone else's to accept what I write her or not. People like you are just as bad as the kid you all ***** about. She doesn't care that you defend her, or I type this. I have defended her many times IRL and guess what, it doesn't matter. Just the $$ does. Just because I'm a friend doesn't mean I stop being a client. So I will chime in when I feel like it. If I feel like chatting about other hooks I will. So fuck off.
Originally Posted by TooTorrid
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-22 17:39 #2043Senior Member

Posts: 422Call me any name you want
Damn right-facts are facts. I go by what I see.
Unless you were talking about some OTHER Jada, every fucking post you have written is down on her, so I stand by what I have posted. STILL intent on destroying her career, aren't you?
Whether YOU like what I have posted or not is really irrelevant.









Reply With Quote





