Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,921 to 13,935 of 30806
-
01-29-22 10:51 #16886Senior Member

Posts: 300Well hell. Thanks.
Originally Posted by JocoGuy007
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-22 08:44 #16885Senior Member

Posts: 1711I'm reluctant to share my good ones in this lame environment, but I guess have a knack for finding them. This girl is super sweet and very accommodating. Legit, clean, pretty sexy. Treat her nice. She's the real deal.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/74158363
-
01-29-22 08:24 #16884Senior Member

Posts: 1711Correct. I'm not being mean, just factual. Go get a BBBJ but don't pay much for her. She's barely scraping by with what she's got.
Originally Posted by Pubb69
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-22 08:21 #16883Senior Member

Posts: 1711Nast hotel north of town but she's clean and cute.
Originally Posted by OktoberMan1
[View Original Post]
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...d/877120504430
-
01-29-22 06:41 #16882Senior Member

Posts: 269Zebulon
Connected to Woodologist, possibly her daughter but not confirmed. Working out of her residence, using one of her old numbers, ad written similarly. No reviews yet.
Originally Posted by Ashkbp
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-22 01:11 #16881Senior Member

Posts: 32Baby videos
She sells pics and videos. I have some private. Anyone else? PM me if you want to trade some.
B.
Originally Posted by MisterT69
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-22 23:02 #16880Senior Member

Posts: 300Zebulon
Pics to damn cute,written ok, but something feels off.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...s/279390497111
-
01-28-22 22:39 #16879Troll, ignore my posts

Posts: 488SOB is worth it for those who like the AMP scene. It's a hike and will take 4 - 5 hours out of a day. $220 at the spa plus fuel will hit the wallet. Better have a plan like a take a sick day or make a fireworks run to Jabs for justification. For those who are interested you can follow this link for updates.
Originally Posted by Raleigh69
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...Parlor-Reports
-
01-28-22 20:45 #16878Regular Member

Posts: 15Danielle / Gothy white chick.
Had seen this ad pop up several times, for a long time, but either no info was concrete or there were no images outside of the scraper sites attached, so the reviews I did find with "Danielle" was useless. I was pretty sure this was a no-go but I wanted solid info either way and so I sent the deposit because they had the bitchy attitude I expected. Turns out it was just sheer arrogance.
Anyways. It'd be nice if we had names to faces *outside* of the sites where they can take the info down. Now we have a name attached to a face attached to a description of a scammer. Hope it helps.
-
01-28-22 20:21 #16877Senior Member

Posts: 173Misunderstanding
My reference to vids wasn't me saying she worth those pri c es, it was more of if she'll do shit like that there would be no way I would pay prices like that any day to her to keep in real.
Originally Posted by LucidPicture
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-22 17:41 #16876Senior Member

Posts: 28The videos I posted that we're filmed around 2000? I've seen AJ twice and I can reassure everyone that nothing she has ever done in any capacity is worth anywhere close to $400.
Originally Posted by GentleButRough
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-22 14:40 #16875Senior Member

Posts: 689South of the Border, I 95. At the NC / SC border.
Originally Posted by Nick52
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-22 13:55 #16874Senior Member

Posts: 320Guys weekend
Coming to Raleigh with a group in a couple weeks for some drinking, strip clubbing, mongering, (and golf if the weather gets better)
Any recommendations for a cute, reliable, spinner to average ebony near downtown (or available for outcalls)? 2 that work together might be even better.
-
01-28-22 12:24 #16873Senior Member

Posts: 1651Re
She is worth what someone is willing to pay but in another time that would be $40 not $400.
Originally Posted by VincentLeMec
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-22 12:00 #16872Senior Member

Posts: 142Aj
I've met up with AJ for Car Head a few times. She has oral talents and was worth the 4 at the time.
Originally Posted by Parabola
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





