rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 772 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 272 672 722 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 822 872 1272 ... LastLast
Results 11,566 to 11,580 of 24527
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12962

    Trinity

    I see Trinity is back in the area, used to be a favorite of mine but she looks rough now, probably at least 40 and its starting to show. Not sure if she's using but she now has that look on her face. Even worse she raised her rates and has gotten lazy in her last 2 performances that I've seen her. Damn shame because she was my atf just a year or so ago.

  2. #12961

    Janaee

    Quote Originally Posted by DCHung  [View Original Post]
    She has a recent review on the other site under just.

    Janaee.
    Thanks. Missed it before.

  3. #12960
    Quote Originally Posted by DCHung  [View Original Post]
    Great point. Only fans created an avenue which is more socially acceptable and lucrative than camming. Sex work is now more broad and not only limited to in person interactions.
    I still feel its the dumbest thing in the world. I've been watching porn online for like 15 yewrs now. I've NEVER paid for any of it. Only simps pay to jerk themselves off. And this is being said by a married man with a girlfriend and that's gets the occasional hookup. And I won't lie and try to say I've got money, looks, or a giant dick either.

    BQ22.

  4. #12959

    Without consent

    Quote Originally Posted by JoneYanda  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have recommendations for a portable hidden camera?
    You might want to look up the repercussions of getting caught recording somebody in a sexual act without consent.

  5. #12958
    Anyone have recommendations for a portable hidden camera?

  6. #12957
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by HornySenior  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any experience with this girl? https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...e/951422664600 She's in Columbus sometimes and she looks good.
    She has a recent review on the other site under just.

    Janaee.

  7. #12956

    JanaeeLovee

    Anybody have any experience with this girl? https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...e/951422664600 She's in Columbus sometimes and she looks good.

  8. #12955
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by FairFight  [View Original Post]
    The site released in 2018 but really took off during pandemic. No longer need to escort if you're young.
    Great point. Only fans created an avenue which is more socially acceptable and lucrative than camming. Sex work is now more broad and not only limited to in person interactions.

  9. #12954

    Online stripping exists now

    The site released in 2018 but really took off during pandemic. No longer need to escort if you're young.

    Quote Originally Posted by DCHung  [View Original Post]
    It always feels that way. Is it is a function of the stimulus checks and eviction moratorium? With higher inflation I do wonder if we will see more entrants. I think it's partially selective memory of the great providers that have come and gone over the years.

  10. #12953
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimer1  [View Original Post]
    Baltimore's escort game is just so depressing right now and has been over the past several years.
    It always feels that way. Is it is a function of the stimulus checks and eviction moratorium? With higher inflation I do wonder if we will see more entrants. I think it's partially selective memory of the great providers that have come and gone over the years.

  11. #12952

    Outlook

    Baltimore's escort game is just so depressing right now and has been over the past several years.

  12. #12951

    Cream

    Quote Originally Posted by Chico  [View Original Post]
    Does she allow creampies?
    That would be something you would have to work out with her. Just because somebody tells you she does or doesn't mean that she's going to or won't. Unless you're a dirty street walker I would assume that that would be a YMMV situation.

    So many questions to get asked on here it would be much better directed towards the girl. She's the one that has the ultimate say. So contact and ask. She's very cool and direct and will answer any questions you ask.

  13. #12950
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602

    Allie

    Quote Originally Posted by Jthinas  [View Original Post]
    In my opinion you can't go wrong with either one but I do believe that this alley is the better of the two options. Definitely better BJ and not much more you can say about them titties. And a great fun personality as well.
    Does she allow creampies?

  14. #12949

    Violet bwi

    She's back in town so I saw her today, I had a great time with her back in November and had the same experience today. She's clean, 0 signs of any usage (she only smokes weed) she's GFE so we had a nice little makeout session, got a BBJ to get started and switched to getting a footjob (it's my thing and she had clean feet unlike some of the dirty ass girls) and she asked if I was ready to finish with FS but I asked if we could just finish with BBJ since she felt so good. She was cool and did BBJCIM and spit. She says she'll be here for about a month, possibly trying out towson also while she's in Maryland. I'll def repeat before she leaves. The damage was 100 ss.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/74325009

  15. #12948

    Clarity For You

    Quote Originally Posted by SoloWalk  [View Original Post]
    Dude, half the time someone posts a review. It's way too vague with no attached ad, pics or number. It's dumb as hell for guys like us who read a review and then have no clue who the actual
    Post something useful or take your two cents and leave.
    My post was about Bri vs Bree. About people who keep asking which is which. Let them RRTF. If someone post a review about a provider and they are vague, ask any questions you have.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape