Thread: Sugar Baby
+
Add Report
Results 4,771 to 4,785 of 8179
-
02-06-22 17:23 #3409Senior Member

Posts: 269Adorable queen
Was she the girl in the original photo?
Originally Posted by Gilagin
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-22 16:06 #3408Senior Member

Posts: 453AdorableQueen
This one hit me up just after I logged in. Immediately wanted to switch to text and requested a photo. Asked her how I know she is a real person as I have been catfished before. She stopped responding. Said her name was Karen and sent an additional pic. Joined SA 3 days ago. Just FYI.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...2-dc2f0ced84a1
-
02-06-22 09:46 #3407Senior Member

Posts: 201FunQueen Scammer?
This lady reached out to me and was pretty direct. She is looking for PPM and requests payment up front. I declined and she responded half would be required to schedule a date. Yesterday her location was Orlando. Today it reads Austin, TX. So be cautious.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...d-577b9dea15fc
-
02-05-22 15:57 #3406Regular Member

Posts: 7Help Please
Longtime lurker in need of help. I can be verified if need be. I do not have a SA membership as I haven't found out how to get it by the ball and chain. Can Someone PM me LovelyLady2's number. I appreciate any help that anyone can give me.
-
02-05-22 12:10 #3405Senior Member

Posts: 201Game Playing
Every time I have interacted with two ladies sharing a profile, it's been nothing but games or a lot of online relationships.
Originally Posted by AnonName757
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-22 08:56 #3404Senior Member

Posts: 851Hotel was used near her home but I do not know if he paid or she hosted
Originally Posted by HardWoodsman
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-22 22:52 #3403Senior Member

Posts: 174LovelyLady2 Review
Saw her for an outcall 3 some.
Her skills are excellent, one of the best BBBJ I've had. Her DATY skills are also top tier according to the girl with me.
She is a 6/10 for looks, but her personality and attitude are very good. We felt extremely comfortable and able to have a really good time.
I would definitely see her again. Rate was 2 x $$ because we had two people.
$$ for an hour with her is much better money spent than with most of the working girls I've seen.
-
02-02-22 19:51 #3402Senior Member

Posts: 325LovelyLady2
Can she host?
Originally Posted by HarryPlopper
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-22 16:51 #3401Senior Member

Posts: 851Can Confirm
A co-worker hit up LovelyLady2 - He said BBBJ skills are on point and her FS is on point with a True GFE. He said that he will see her again when he has the itch for BB. His tastes are different than mine on size of women but I wanted to share a good experience here.
Harry P.
Originally Posted by Joey2017
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-22 15:25 #3400Senior Member

Posts: 341A little help
Just something I do to get a feel for the women. I look at their gift list. If it is filled with a combo of vanilla and sex toys under $100, then chances are they are real. Those with no toys and all expensive vanilla items or cards are most likely scams. The real ones don't want you to spend thousands on items, and they prefer it to be in their pockets. Another indicator is sending or responding to a message but never viewing your profile. Those I find can be a waste of time. Those with under ten gift items tend to be real for me, and anything above 25 is a waste, but it might be different for you.
Originally Posted by BladeRunner99
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-22 19:16 #3399Senior Member

Posts: 50Hot but not DTF
I met this girl last summer. She is hot but not DTF. I wasted my time. Do not recommend. She has changed her profile several times and is probably running from bad reviews or being blocked.
Originally Posted by Jax324
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-22 10:27 #3398Senior Member

Posts: 107Did you go through with it?
She's hmu and I'm curious if she was at least a good dream or not even worth that?
-
01-30-22 17:25 #3397Senior Member

Posts: 57DreamyTemptress
Met this one and just a bunch of lies with demands for money. She'll tell you she needs it for bills, forgetting she mentioned the upgrades she wants to do to her car 20 minutes ago. Personal opinion but I wouldn't bother.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...f-98f07303b3e2
-
01-29-22 22:46 #3396Senior Member

Posts: 57The trend
Sadly, this is actually a more reasonable request then what I've found on seeking for the most part. Most of the women won't budge off the $500 minimum.
Originally Posted by Joey2017
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-22 15:37 #3395Senior Member

Posts: 300SeductiveMorena
Met with this SB recently. Pleasant young lady, former BP advertiser. Reasonable allowance request but not GFE, oral not on menu. Outcall only, located 10 mn from airport. YMMV but I doubt I'll repeat.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...6-a8c26e03c521












Reply With Quote





