Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 584 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 84 484 534 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 634 684 1084 1584 ... LastLast
Results 8,746 to 8,760 of 26917
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18172

    Got to Ask: Kasia

    OK. I'm pretty open minded to almost anything, but is this a dude? I just can't tell and I'm strangely drawn to this ad every time I see it. I like them a bit rough on the edges. Just can can't pull the trigger on reaching out for some reason.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/74456023

  2. #18171

    La Femme Nikita / Niki

    Got ghosted again. Not sure what I am doing wrong with her. Second time I've been able to secure an appointment, per her ad's request, and then she goes silent when the time comes. Been trying for over a year. And only seem to actually connect with her every 6 months or so despite her posting 2 x day. LOL. Any advice? I know she's super hard to get ahold of, but when we do connect out text's are respectful and reasonable. Not sure where I'm going wrong. If she's not that into me, would appreciate her just saying so and not wasting time to have me show up at an address.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/74436928

  3. #18170
    Quote Originally Posted by IndigoWalk  [View Original Post]
    New number so no comments yet. Curious if anyone has intel on Pepper?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/74390627#.
    She is legit. A little bigger than the photos. Great nice naturals. Very choosy about who she sees. Requires you send face pic. Good safe location. Excellent BBBJ. No daty or dfk. More open menu for right price. Has had ads going back to 2020. Pretty low profile.

  4. #18169
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1436
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicker69  [View Original Post]
    Not much comes up if you google the number. Looks like a sting.
    What are the specifics that lead you to believe that it is a sting. My first reason to believe that is not is they would have picked a better looking woman.

  5. #18168

    Has anyone had the chance to meet this beauty?

    She's hard to get ahold of but Looks like she's new in town.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/74416264

  6. #18167

    Looks fake

    Quote Originally Posted by IndigoWalk  [View Original Post]
    New number so no comments yet. Curious if anyone has intel on Pepper?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/74390627#.
    Not much comes up if you google the number. Looks like a sting.

  7. #18166
    Quote Originally Posted by DWaits  [View Original Post]
    Notice that the guy she's walking with is checking door handles to see if any open. That's not to suggest she will be a problem, since George says she's a good provider.
    Yes, I noticed that too (though maybe not on the *first* viewing, LOL). Yeah, she's OK, and I'm convinced that you will *never* see that guy with her when she's hooking. (Well, "never" is pretty high level of certainty. But I never give that guy a second thought, and I'm very paranoid, complete with an anxiety disorder.).

  8. #18165

    Pepper

    New number so no comments yet. Curious if anyone has intel on Pepper?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/74390627#.

  9. #18164
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    What a beautiful ass! I'd love to play it like bongo drums. Among other things!

  10. #18163
    Quote Originally Posted by NewGuyPizza99  [View Original Post]
    Sent a $50 deposit to 872-XXX-1757 and got burned, multiple well reviewed providers in those photos.

    Nobody, and by that I mean not one fucking person needs to tell him that he shouldn't have sent the deposit. He knows he shouldn't have done it.

    A2
    Shouldn't this be in ripoff reports?

  11. #18162

    Scammed

    Sent a $50 deposit to 872-XXX-1757 and got burned, multiple well reviewed providers in those photos.

    Nobody, and by that I mean not one fucking person needs to tell him that he shouldn't have sent the deposit. He knows he shouldn't have done it.

    A2

  12. #18161

    The dude

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    Notice that the guy she's walking with is checking door handles to see if any open. That's not to suggest she will be a problem, since George says she's a good provider.

  13. #18160

    Link to better Angel images


  14. #18159
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicker69  [View Original Post]
    Smelled bad as a lot of them do LOL. Overall, bad experience. She has a gorda tummy. Was a bit off a turnoff but I didn't care because I was horny as fook LOL.
    Could you give a little more detail, and what was the damage? Any rules?

  15. #18158
    Quote Originally Posted by Bateman97  [View Original Post]
    She's cute. Real pics. Used to work with Norma in Cicero. Lots of abcesses on her legs. I think she's a user. No riding but everything else. Not bad but not for me.
    Yes. I agree. Have seen her many times. Can usually find her on fifth between Kostner and Pulaski.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape