Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 773 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 273 673 723 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 823 873 1273 ... LastLast
Results 11,581 to 11,595 of 24540
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12960
    Quote Originally Posted by DCHung  [View Original Post]
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimer1  [View Original Post]
    Baltimore's escort game is just so depressing right now and has been over the past several years.
    It always feels that way. Is it is a function of the stimulus checks and eviction moratorium? With higher inflation I do wonder if we will see more entrants. I think it's partially selective memory of the great providers that have come and gone over the years.
    The stimulus checks? No one has gotten a check since March 2021, and there's no way you believe that anyone is still riding out on a $1400 check from 10 months ago. Also, the Eviction Moratorium expired at the state and federal level on August of 2021. So we can't look at those at this point. They're both off the table.

    The guy you replied to isn't wrong. It's a sad state of affairs right now in this city.

  2. #12959

    Trinity

    I see Trinity is back in the area, used to be a favorite of mine but she looks rough now, probably at least 40 and its starting to show. Not sure if she's using but she now has that look on her face. Even worse she raised her rates and has gotten lazy in her last 2 performances that I've seen her. Damn shame because she was my atf just a year or so ago.

  3. #12958

    Janaee

    Quote Originally Posted by DCHung  [View Original Post]
    She has a recent review on the other site under just.

    Janaee.
    Thanks. Missed it before.

  4. #12957
    Quote Originally Posted by DCHung  [View Original Post]
    Great point. Only fans created an avenue which is more socially acceptable and lucrative than camming. Sex work is now more broad and not only limited to in person interactions.
    I still feel its the dumbest thing in the world. I've been watching porn online for like 15 yewrs now. I've NEVER paid for any of it. Only simps pay to jerk themselves off. And this is being said by a married man with a girlfriend and that's gets the occasional hookup. And I won't lie and try to say I've got money, looks, or a giant dick either.

    BQ22.

  5. #12956

    Without consent

    Quote Originally Posted by JoneYanda  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have recommendations for a portable hidden camera?
    You might want to look up the repercussions of getting caught recording somebody in a sexual act without consent.

  6. #12955
    Anyone have recommendations for a portable hidden camera?

  7. #12954
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by HornySenior  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any experience with this girl? https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...e/951422664600 She's in Columbus sometimes and she looks good.
    She has a recent review on the other site under just.

    Janaee.

  8. #12953

    JanaeeLovee

    Anybody have any experience with this girl? https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...e/951422664600 She's in Columbus sometimes and she looks good.

  9. #12952
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by FairFight  [View Original Post]
    The site released in 2018 but really took off during pandemic. No longer need to escort if you're young.
    Great point. Only fans created an avenue which is more socially acceptable and lucrative than camming. Sex work is now more broad and not only limited to in person interactions.

  10. #12951

    Online stripping exists now

    The site released in 2018 but really took off during pandemic. No longer need to escort if you're young.

    Quote Originally Posted by DCHung  [View Original Post]
    It always feels that way. Is it is a function of the stimulus checks and eviction moratorium? With higher inflation I do wonder if we will see more entrants. I think it's partially selective memory of the great providers that have come and gone over the years.

  11. #12950
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimer1  [View Original Post]
    Baltimore's escort game is just so depressing right now and has been over the past several years.
    It always feels that way. Is it is a function of the stimulus checks and eviction moratorium? With higher inflation I do wonder if we will see more entrants. I think it's partially selective memory of the great providers that have come and gone over the years.

  12. #12949

    Outlook

    Baltimore's escort game is just so depressing right now and has been over the past several years.

  13. #12948

    Cream

    Quote Originally Posted by Chico  [View Original Post]
    Does she allow creampies?
    That would be something you would have to work out with her. Just because somebody tells you she does or doesn't mean that she's going to or won't. Unless you're a dirty street walker I would assume that that would be a YMMV situation.

    So many questions to get asked on here it would be much better directed towards the girl. She's the one that has the ultimate say. So contact and ask. She's very cool and direct and will answer any questions you ask.

  14. #12947
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602

    Allie

    Quote Originally Posted by Jthinas  [View Original Post]
    In my opinion you can't go wrong with either one but I do believe that this alley is the better of the two options. Definitely better BJ and not much more you can say about them titties. And a great fun personality as well.
    Does she allow creampies?

  15. #12946

    Violet bwi

    She's back in town so I saw her today, I had a great time with her back in November and had the same experience today. She's clean, 0 signs of any usage (she only smokes weed) she's GFE so we had a nice little makeout session, got a BBJ to get started and switched to getting a footjob (it's my thing and she had clean feet unlike some of the dirty ass girls) and she asked if I was ready to finish with FS but I asked if we could just finish with BBJ since she felt so good. She was cool and did BBJCIM and spit. She says she'll be here for about a month, possibly trying out towson also while she's in Maryland. I'll def repeat before she leaves. The damage was 100 ss.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/74325009

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape