Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #46000

    First report

    Have been a reader of this forum for years, finally getting around to posting since SO is no longer a factor. Any how I really have benefited from this board for years and figure time to contribute. Went to Lemon last week in Peachtree Corners. Got Mia who I saw before and she didn't remember me. Last time she asked for $200 got nude ending with daty. Got her down to $160 OTD. She a little thicker than I usually like, but she is flirty and cute face. Had a decent rack and a large behind. Got undressed and told her 1 hour. Told her medium pressure and she obliged, but it was mediocre. Wasn't why I was there anyways, LOL. Get to the flip and we settle on handshake for $60, when she wanted $100. Stood my ground, but countered with topless for $80. She conceded and commenced for a good ending. Would repeat (like this time, LOL) in a pinch.

  2. #45999
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie  [View Original Post]
    Needed a quick fix and stopped at Jolin. Jenny, braless and see-thru top. . 5/. 5.

    Felt much better and could concentrate on grocery shopping after.
    Can you give a more detailed description of Jenny?

  3. #45998
    Quote Originally Posted by PepeTheBand  [View Original Post]
    She's still around.
    Yeah I know. She comes to town sometimes.

  4. #45997

    Ease Massage

    Had a 4 hand with Amber and Summer. Amber has a thick build with small top while Summer is a more average build with a nice top, definitely larger than most Asians. Good massage with some teasing. On flip, UTC up top for both (didn't try bottom). Damage was 120/120. Overall a nice experience but I would recommend doing a solo session unless you want to treat yourself.

  5. #45996

    Quickie

    Needed a quick fix and stopped at Jolin. Jenny, braless and see-thru top. . 5/. 5.

    Felt much better and could concentrate on grocery shopping after.

  6. #45995

    Joy Buford Hwy

    Made my way here Friday afternoon. If your not familiar with Buford highway it can be a little tricky to get to. Walk in and there are three ladies standing around talking. None of them were stunners all mid-30's to early forties. I got the smaller one. Had a mask on so I'm not sure of the face but typical Chinese flat ass and a padded bra. She asked how long I told her one hour and she said. 6 so I paid the house fee and got comfortable. She came back and smacked my ass. I asked for medium pressure and she proceeded to give a okay massage. She used a little too much oil and did a poor job of cleaning me up with the hot towel. On the flip she asked how much I tip I said. 4 she said. 6 we agreed on. 5 UTC top small b cups with large nipples. OTC bottom. Her technique was better than average but nothing spectacular. Got cleaned up and got my bottle of water. Her English skills are very poor had to use WeChat and Google translate to communicate. She said her name is May. The other two girls looked average at best I'm not real sure this place should be put in rotation.

  7. #45994
    Quote Originally Posted by TriplXXX  [View Original Post]
    Where UTC / HE is de rigueur and the ladies are playful and nice.
    The same custom holds true for the new owners at Katy Massage.

  8. #45993
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    this place is down the street from Latina Michelle. I miss her (yea I know, wrong thread, but if you guys saw her, you be missing her too lol).

    LOL no thanks on going back there. Only been there once and got Tina. I remember waiting like 30 minutes for her. I got a short 20 min massage because she was so busy. Paid 100 for the HE only because I wanted to know what the Tina talk was all about. It was ok and her body was nice but I've seen better. I really do wonder what ever happened to her. She bought healthy Massage off of Cumberland Parkway then disappeared. That was 5 or 6 years ago.
    She's still around.

  9. #45992
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenex  [View Original Post]
    I didn't know it was still around either until I saw the RR ads, but apparently a lot of people do know because she took 2-3 calls about appointments while I was on the table. It all seemed very nice and based on how she was dressed and thorough she was being with her initial questions, once she actually started the deed I thought I was in for a fun time. If all you're looking for is a lackluster rub that probably will be interrupted, don't mind smelling like a flower shop, and only an admittedly decent handshake from someone not into it at all, this place is fine.
    this place is down the street from Latina Michelle. I miss her (yea I know, wrong thread, but if you guys saw her, you be missing her too lol).

    LOL no thanks on going back there. Only been there once and got Tina. I remember waiting like 30 minutes for her. I got a short 20 min massage because she was so busy. Paid 100 for the HE only because I wanted to know what the Tina talk was all about. It was ok and her body was nice but I've seen better. I really do wonder what ever happened to her. She bought healthy Massage off of Cumberland Parkway then disappeared. That was 5 or 6 years ago.

  10. #45991
    Quote Originally Posted by TriplXXX  [View Original Post]
    What a sweetheart! She's at Lu's, now. Beautiful girl. Smart girl. Probably nothing further than STD but. Let's hear it boys!
    There needs to be another abbreviation for standard other than STD!

  11. #45990
    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    It's been at least 2 years I want to say. Either late 2019 or in 2020. It was at the old Wellness location across the street. She had a huge smile. Yeah you don't see too many sundresses so that stood out.
    It wasn't Amanda then.

  12. #45989
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenex  [View Original Post]
    Definately heard of her and saw her a few times. You're right, she's at a totally different level.

    This was a straight up impulse stop that was a little off my normal circle.

    I normally stay in the Cumming area. Lately I've gotten tired of the AMP scene and have been spending most of my time with the girls off Sun Valley.
    Sun Valley? Never heard of it. Tell us more?

  13. #45988

    Clever code

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWiseacre  [View Original Post]
    Like most places the good time varies by provider, her mood, your attitude and size of tip. I tip very well when the vibe is right and Shannon gives good vibe.
    Not only a wiseacre, but a clever codist as well.

  14. #45987

    Didn't get her WeChat?

    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info TriplXXX. Chris will be missed.
    At Massage Now.

  15. #45986

    Not to be confused with I-Spa in Marietta

    Quote Originally Posted by Tenex  [View Original Post]
    Last week I was in Buckhead and had an hour to kill, and I saw Tina's old parlor in Buckhead advertised. The ad looked nice, so I thought I'd stop by and see what was going on.

    Bad mistake, won't repeat.

    The location is very discrete, the sign says "ISPA" and looks like a high-end nail salon. It's certainly not a high profile place, if I hadn't known it was there I might have missed it. It was very nice inside. When I went in I was met by an attractive woman in what looked to be a heavy satin robe. It was floor-length but looked like she could open it up and step right out. I asked for an hour and she was nice, but asked me repeatedly if I'd been there before (I answered truthfully, been a few years), how I found them, etc. $60 collected up front for 1 hour. Normally I try to find out their name, but she was so weird in her questions I didn't ask.

    I eventually got on the table and she started, but interrupted several times to answer the phone, meet a delivery guy at front door, meet a customer in the lobby, etc. No complaints from me although it was annoying. I was undraped the whole time, and had to tell her to close the door every time she left as she left it wide open each time.

    I had asked not to use much oil, and she complied for the first 15 minutes, then before I noticed and could stop her she dumped what must have been a whole jar of flower-smelling lotion on my back. When I told her to get it off, she reluctantly wiped me down with a paper towel, but not enough that I didn't end up smelling like flowers the rest of the day. Still no complaints from me..
    Where UTC / HE is de rigueur and the ladies are playful and nice.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape