Thread: Arrangement Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,001 to 6,015 of 17049
-
01-30-22 09:52 #11049Senior Member

Posts: 176Babydoll5331
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...3-ad8d0171480d
Dancer at Oceans wherever that is. Very upfront with being dtf but 600 for first meeting and 500 after. Has a friend from Miami staying with her OMG sent a photo she's hot. Sorta a pro vibe but might give it a go.
-
01-29-22 15:04 #11048Senior Member

Posts: 168I can't believe the Caliber of girls guys pay for. There are girls that are shared her I wouldn't duck for free.
Originally Posted by OnlyDreams
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-22 14:34 #11047Regular Member

Posts: 8Anyone got info on this one? Latina, NW Suburbs
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...3-922fc84da2dd
Claims to want to get into real estate, currently a stripper, but something seems off with her? Anyone met her?
-
01-28-22 23:53 #11046Senior Member

Posts: 299Awesome! Thank you.
Originally Posted by HarryMcHardon
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-22 23:21 #11045Senior Member

Posts: 258Get a social worker for better price, looks and experience!
With all due respect who would that way below average girl 5 ?? Seriously, for 5 Benjamin's you can get a fine escort who hosts at a nice hotel. Good thing SA didn't accept my vanilla card. I would have been another waste of money since it's full of BS!
Originally Posted by Donger999
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 18:33 #11044Regular Member

Posts: 14Banned
Stopped paying for prem after 6 months. 2 weeks later I get kicked for wanting to buy even tho I've never used those words or talked like that. Perfect time to take a break I guess hehe.
-
01-27-22 15:20 #11043Senior Member

Posts: 35BrilliantBelle
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...e-c7b843b74b21
She's been on site for a while but seems to really be on only occasionally. I originally connected almost a year ago, but then she "disappeared" for most of last year (changed the username too, but same profile). Online again these days. Good news is she is real, those are her pics and is grad student in the city, verified on social media. She's absolutely DTF and was very sexual in our exchanges, I get the feeling a lot of this is a thrill for her more than anything else. Did not talk about allowance at all. Don't know if she'll stick around long enough this time to make something happen. Curious if anyone has seen her or has more info?
-
01-27-22 12:45 #11042Senior Member

Posts: 125SunshineLogic
This one is dtf, can't host- quirky and pleasant. Wants 5, I didn't follow through.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...6-03b72d1f22ea
-
01-27-22 12:01 #11041Senior Member

Posts: 125Lilbaby0216
This one has been on and off for a while. Wants 100 to meet. Not my thing but she's cute and wondering if any one has info on her to share.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...f-500dbf23ce37
-
01-27-22 11:26 #11040Senior Member

Posts: 152HikerGirl
She has been discussed. Doesn't she have s BF or something?
$400 is what she quoted me.
Originally Posted by SugarDaddyX
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 04:43 #11039Senior Member

Posts: 237Same expierence
I had the same expierence. Very manly. Was wanting to be a man and then changed mind. All BBFS. Never repeated as it weirded me out. Great BJ thou. Very wet.
.
Originally Posted by Yardy00
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-22 22:45 #11038Senior Member

Posts: 259Midway
Revisiting this with more clarity.
Seeking a UTR girl near midway to see during the week. Preferably quick meets for bbj car play.
Taking firm trades with established girls who are willing to be shared. Not interested in cold texts at this time.
I have three girls open to be shared but as mentioned, firm trade only. Be prepared to exchange photos of your offer (s).
Trade bait:
24 white girl west burbs and mobile. Fit and available most evenings.
21 Latina chubby by midway but not mobile.
20 white girl south suburbs, chubby but not obese. Willing to bbfs with chemistry
As always your YMMV but I can intro and vouch for all senior members who have someone to trade near midway.
All open to FS.
Originally Posted by ChicagoGoer
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-22 21:05 #11037Senior Member

Posts: 166Anyone seen this one? She can host and is down for BBFS, but looks like she could be heavier than she lets on.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...3-cfa55e62fdc0
Get that sex.
SDX.
-
01-26-22 20:49 #11036Senior Member

Posts: 68Info
Hi,
Any one have info about this one.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...c-79292a277aa5
I think she had different profile name in the past. If anyone remember the previous username. I can search about her if anyone left any comments.
Thank you.
-
01-26-22 18:20 #11035Senior Member

Posts: 275Info
Any info on this one?
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...3-002435e1d9c7
PM is fine.











Reply With Quote






