The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 401 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 301 351 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 451 501 901 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,015 of 17049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11049

    Babydoll5331

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...3-ad8d0171480d

    Dancer at Oceans wherever that is. Very upfront with being dtf but 600 for first meeting and 500 after. Has a friend from Miami staying with her OMG sent a photo she's hot. Sorta a pro vibe but might give it a go.

  2. #11048
    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyDreams  [View Original Post]
    With all due respect who would that way below average girl 5 ?? Seriously, for 5 Benjamin's you can get a fine escort who hosts at a nice hotel. Good thing SA didn't accept my vanilla card. I would have been another waste of money since it's full of BS!
    I can't believe the Caliber of girls guys pay for. There are girls that are shared her I wouldn't duck for free.

  3. #11047

    Anyone got info on this one? Latina, NW Suburbs

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...3-922fc84da2dd

    Claims to want to get into real estate, currently a stripper, but something seems off with her? Anyone met her?

  4. #11046
    Quote Originally Posted by HarryMcHardon  [View Original Post]
    This is the Vanilla card that worked for me in December. I used it directly no the SA site. First time uploading anything, hope this works.
    Awesome! Thank you.

  5. #11045

    Get a social worker for better price, looks and experience!

    Quote Originally Posted by Donger999  [View Original Post]
    This one is dtf, can't host- quirky and pleasant. Wants 5, I didn't follow through.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...6-03b72d1f22ea
    With all due respect who would that way below average girl 5 ?? Seriously, for 5 Benjamin's you can get a fine escort who hosts at a nice hotel. Good thing SA didn't accept my vanilla card. I would have been another waste of money since it's full of BS!

  6. #11044

    Banned

    Stopped paying for prem after 6 months. 2 weeks later I get kicked for wanting to buy even tho I've never used those words or talked like that. Perfect time to take a break I guess hehe.

  7. #11043

    BrilliantBelle

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...e-c7b843b74b21

    She's been on site for a while but seems to really be on only occasionally. I originally connected almost a year ago, but then she "disappeared" for most of last year (changed the username too, but same profile). Online again these days. Good news is she is real, those are her pics and is grad student in the city, verified on social media. She's absolutely DTF and was very sexual in our exchanges, I get the feeling a lot of this is a thrill for her more than anything else. Did not talk about allowance at all. Don't know if she'll stick around long enough this time to make something happen. Curious if anyone has seen her or has more info?

  8. #11042

    SunshineLogic

    This one is dtf, can't host- quirky and pleasant. Wants 5, I didn't follow through.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...6-03b72d1f22ea

  9. #11041

    Lilbaby0216

    This one has been on and off for a while. Wants 100 to meet. Not my thing but she's cute and wondering if any one has info on her to share.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...f-500dbf23ce37

  10. #11040

    HikerGirl

    She has been discussed. Doesn't she have s BF or something?

    $400 is what she quoted me.

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarDaddyX  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one? She can host and is down for BBFS, but looks like she could be heavier than she lets on.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...3-cfa55e62fdc0

    Get that sex.

    SDX.

  11. #11039

    Same expierence

    I had the same expierence. Very manly. Was wanting to be a man and then changed mind. All BBFS. Never repeated as it weirded me out. Great BJ thou. Very wet.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yardy00  [View Original Post]
    She was on testerone for a bit, ftm, when I saw her she was off of it for a while already. Body was ok, kinda musucular, no tits. Again, this was a few years ago though, not sure how she is now. I think we did 250-300 everything bare.
    .

  12. #11038

    Midway

    Revisiting this with more clarity.

    Seeking a UTR girl near midway to see during the week. Preferably quick meets for bbj car play.

    Taking firm trades with established girls who are willing to be shared. Not interested in cold texts at this time.

    I have three girls open to be shared but as mentioned, firm trade only. Be prepared to exchange photos of your offer (s).

    Trade bait:

    24 white girl west burbs and mobile. Fit and available most evenings.

    21 Latina chubby by midway but not mobile.

    20 white girl south suburbs, chubby but not obese. Willing to bbfs with chemistry

    As always your YMMV but I can intro and vouch for all senior members who have someone to trade near midway.

    All open to FS.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoGoer  [View Original Post]
    New career opportunity has my availability tied up.

    Anyone willing to trade someone they know who can do bbj car dates need midway? Small pocket of time I'm unfortunately playing with for the time being.

    Willing to trade a slim white girl in the west burbs, curvy 20 year old in the south burbs, Latina near midway (availability doesn't match mine anymore). Also active on the site and have over 10 numbers you can cold text.

  13. #11037
    Anyone seen this one? She can host and is down for BBFS, but looks like she could be heavier than she lets on.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...3-cfa55e62fdc0

    Get that sex.

    SDX.

  14. #11036

    Info

    Hi,

    Any one have info about this one.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...c-79292a277aa5

    I think she had different profile name in the past. If anyone remember the previous username. I can search about her if anyone left any comments.

    Thank you.

  15. #11035

    Info

    Any info on this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...3-002435e1d9c7

    PM is fine.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape