rubmaps
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 251 of 805 FirstFirst ... 151 201 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 301 351 751 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,765 of 12063
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8313

    Last week

    Quote Originally Posted by DP4040  [View Original Post]
    So I'm pretty new to this site and still learning all the abbreviations but I'm not new to the sport LOL. For 3 bills. Assuming 3 Benjamin Franks. You know what I'm getting for that. ? An hour long massage. A steak dinner medium or medium rare it depends on my mood. And then some FS!.
    I went into town for a night last week, and enjoyed three new girls I'd never had before, one and a time, in my car.

    After cruising for around 3 hours, I picked up Christie on 7th or 8th & Greenfield at around 6:00 pm 20 for head. Approximately 12-15 minutes. Pumped into her mouth. Tipped her 5. This was one of those meetings of souls that I described the merit of in a recent report, as I was anticipating a prospective car date with Mari. I spoke of the merit of getting past the barrier of awkwardness and conflict that bespots the interactions between a john and a prostitute, when he pulls up or drives by regularly, but never picks her up. It's important to break the pattern of friction and unfriendliness and just go for it. I had cruised by Christie dozens of times last year, but was unattracted to her, and quite leery of her personality. My perception of her as a person was off, as she was very enjoyable the entire time during our date. She was looking good, too. We spoke not a word on the way out to my spot. She did her diligent duty, and then we had lively conversation the entire way back. I informed her that I know exactly who she is, that she's Ashley's mom. I felt really comfortable around her, and I like her as a person (from what I can tell). I would definitely go with her again.

    My balls were churning again later that night, so I hit the SL. Cruised for maybe a couple of hours. Picked up this super-ugly cretin named Michelle at around 13th & Greenfield. I needed a mouth on this dick so badly that I went with this fat, disgusting blob. She appeared to be oriental or American Indian. Unpleasant, burdensome personality. After agreeing to 25 for head, she was dismayed at my promiscuity (as if any johns are even a tenth as promiscuous as the prostitutes), and she started backtracking and trying to get more money, claiming fear of disease. I looked her in the eyes and told her that she made an agreement of a service for an amount of compensation, and that we can either do that or I will drive her back and drop her off without compensating her. Such situations sometimes turn real ugly, but this one regained her composure and did a half-ass 12 minutes of sucking, I'd guess, and I did not come.

    The following day, after cruising for an hour or so, I went at around noon and knocked on the door of what I was guessing was the house that Chevy a. K. a. Samantha had described to me as being her residence, 3 or so months earlier. I had never gone there before, but Chevy's description and my memory were accurate, and it was the house! But Chevy no longer lived there. Instead, I met a new Samantha. This house had a bunch of bullet holes in the living room window. This woman, who I'm guessing is part hispanic, part white, was decent-looking and pleasant mannered. She informed me that that Samantha is not there. As we were saying goodbye and she was about to shut the door, I piped up, smiling: "Do you want to hang out?" Smiling also, she replied, "Sure. Let me get some shoes on. " So, I waited in my car for around two minutes, and she came out and got in! We went to one of my spots. 25 for head. Probably took her around 15 minutes to make my volcano erupt. She spat a mouthful onto the pavement afterward. Ahhh. Life is bountiful and grand. I tipped her 5. On our way back, she told me that that's her house (I'm guessing she's a tenant, not owner), and that she kicked the other Samantha (Chevy) out. She smiled and told me that I'm welcome to knock on her door any time. Woot! She also told me about a horrible tragedy that happened a few years ago. One of her daughters had been a street prostitute too, and someone murdered her. It wasn't a john. I can't remember who or why the guy did it. I can almost remember the name she told me of that daughter, but I can't quite think of it. My reason for reporting this tragedy is not to provide pulp for the readership, but rather to illuminate the dark side of the existence these people endure. May we give pause, have compassion, count our blessings, and proceed through every day with gratitude, protectiveness, and a proactive approach to caring for and helping those we love.

  2. #8312

    A Woman's Value

    Quote Originally Posted by SmokinAcee  [View Original Post]
    Weather wasn't to bad so I went out Saturday night and took a drive down g. Nothing. Was out for about 20 minutes then decided to call it a day, then saw a WSW. She gets in and could barely hold an conversation and had an attitude like she was a gift to men everywhere, I asked for FS and she wanted 3 bills. This girl was maybe a 5 on the SW scales so obviously I'm not going along with that. So she gets out and calls men in Milwaukee cheap.

    I mean I haven't been out in a while so maybe the going rate has inflated but FS for 3 bills!.
    I pay these women 25 for head or 35 for full service. The only inflation to occur is that over the past 5 years, those figures increased from 20 and 30, respectively.

  3. #8311

    Possibility

    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorehead  [View Original Post]
    Pickings were slim during the day today. There was a slim gal on Greenfield, long maroon coat, said her name was Sway. I did not get a good vibe so moved on. Any of you tried her?

    There was a heavier gal on National near the McDs, long blond hair, hat, white & gray coat. I was interested but she wanted to avoid me for some reason & exuded an attitude. Do you have any comments on her?.
    The one in the maroon coat could have been Lele (leelee). It seems like Lele might have had a long, maroon coat on. I can't remember. If it was her, your intuition was accurate, then, because Lele was a bad experience. Not horrible, but unpleasant, and she thought she fucked me over even though she really hadn't, and got out of the car like she was hot shit.

  4. #8310
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokinAcee  [View Original Post]
    Weather wasn't to bad so I went out Saturday night and took a drive down g. Nothing. Was out for about 20 minutes then decided to call it a day, then saw a WSW. She gets in and could barely hold an conversation and had an attitude like she was a gift to men everywhere, I asked for FS and she wanted 3 bills. This girl was maybe a 5 on the SW scales so obviously I'm not going along with that. So she gets out and calls men in Milwaukee cheap.

    I mean I haven't been out in a while so maybe the going rate has inflated but FS for 3 bills!.
    The really hope you're talking 3 Jackson's.

    HS.

  5. #8309

    Lela or Quinn

    Anyone have Lele or Quinn? Lele was off g and looked good but had cake and took forever to get ready. Quinn is BSW or Indian and was off Nat. Had teeth issues but nothing horrible. Pm if you want. And love the dude cruising with the canoflauge car.

  6. #8308

    Fuck no!! LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by SmokinAcee  [View Original Post]
    Weather wasn't to bad so I went out Saturday night and took a drive down g. Nothing. Was out for about 20 minutes then decided to call it a day, then saw a WSW. She gets in and could barely hold an conversation and had an attitude like she was a gift to men everywhere, I asked for FS and she wanted 3 bills. This girl was maybe a 5 on the SW scales so obviously I'm not going along with that. So she gets out and calls men in Milwaukee cheap.

    I mean I haven't been out in a while so maybe the going rate has inflated but FS for 3 bills!.
    So I'm pretty new to this site and still learning all the abbreviations but I'm not new to the sport LOL. For 3 bills. Assuming 3 Benjamin Franks. You know what I'm getting for that. ? An hour long massage. A steak dinner medium or medium rare it depends on my mood. And then some FS!.

  7. #8307

    Maybe we are to cheap

    Quote Originally Posted by Slapshot  [View Original Post]
    Sunday early morning cruise from 3 am to 4 am or so, seen a grand total of 3 SW's, 2 on Green in hoodies then 1 on National, as I'm slowing down near the Walgreens, it looks familiar then I realize it's Danielle looking like one of the zombies from World War Z so I hit the gas and called it a night! She's basically got both feet in her grave at this point like everything else here! This was my first time up here in awhile it is so bad here now, I've just decided to throw in the towel, it's over, it's all over I am done! I swear to God I can't believe what this has turned into.
    Weather wasn't to bad so I went out Saturday night and took a drive down g. Nothing. Was out for about 20 minutes then decided to call it a day, then saw a WSW. She gets in and could barely hold an conversation and had an attitude like she was a gift to men everywhere, I asked for FS and she wanted 3 bills. This girl was maybe a 5 on the SW scales so obviously I'm not going along with that. So she gets out and calls men in Milwaukee cheap.

    I mean I haven't been out in a while so maybe the going rate has inflated but FS for 3 bills!.

  8. #8306
    Quote Originally Posted by Slapshot  [View Original Post]
    Sunday early morning cruise from 3 am to 4 am or so, seen a grand total of 3 SW's, 2 on Green in hoodies then 1 on National, as I'm slowing down near the Walgreens, it looks familiar then I realize it's Danielle looking like one of the zombies from World War Z so I hit the gas and called it a night! She's basically got both feet in her grave at this point like everything else here! This was my first time up here in awhile it is so bad here now, I've just decided to throw in the towel, it's over, it's all over I am done! I swear to God I can't believe what this has turned into.
    Excellent! More action for the rest of us! But seriously, don't quit. Take a break & reflect.

  9. #8305

    Totally Dead Early Am South Loop I am finished!

    Sunday early morning cruise from 3 am to 4 am or so, seen a grand total of 3 SW's, 2 on Green in hoodies then 1 on National, as I'm slowing down near the Walgreens, it looks familiar then I realize it's Danielle looking like one of the zombies from World War Z so I hit the gas and called it a night! She's basically got both feet in her grave at this point like everything else here! This was my first time up here in awhile it is so bad here now, I've just decided to throw in the towel, it's over, it's all over I am done! I swear to God I can't believe what this has turned into.

  10. #8304
    Pickings were slim during the day today. There was a slim gal on Greenfield, long maroon coat, said her name was Sway. I did not get a good vibe so moved on. Any of you tried her?

    There was a heavier gal on National near the McDs, long blond hair, hat, white & gray coat. I was interested but she wanted to avoid me for some reason & exuded an attitude. Do you have any comments on her?

    Thanks.

    Craven.

  11. #8303

    Ava?

    Anyone have a number for Ava or know how to get a hold of her? Now that it's cold I haven't seen her out like I used to!

  12. #8302

    Maybe. Idk her

    Quote Originally Posted by TonguePunch  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like Lola, looks better from a distance, smoked alot.
    Never had Lola. This one wears a winter hat. Was better from a distance for sure. Actually went by once and then decided to try the second time to only see her smoking. Can't have that smell in the car.

    While out yesterday, did see two in the low on gf. One I saw before but her eyebrows was looking weird and she was a tad rough looking but should have scooped. Yes, odd thing to say about eyebrows but they stood out to me as oddly done.

  13. #8301
    Quote Originally Posted by ATW2020  [View Original Post]
    Who's the blonde on Nat and gf? Has red lips and carries a back back. Purple coat. Maybe mid 30's and foreign. Anyone have her? Saw her today and when I circled back, she was smoking so I passed.
    Sounds like Lola, looks better from a distance, smoked alot.

  14. #8300

    New blonde

    Who's the blonde on Nat and gf? Has red lips and carries a back back. Purple coat. Maybe mid 30's and foreign. Anyone have her? Saw her today and when I circled back, she was smoking so I passed.

  15. #8299
    Quote Originally Posted by BodyShopper  [View Original Post]
    Wow! That sounds hot as hell, Mari finger blasting herself! Maybe I'll try her out one of these days. She just carries the vibe that she could rob or kill you, plus I'm kind of on the fence about her appearance. She's always acted aggressive as hell toward me.
    Yeah Mari definitely wanted to fuck instead of suck haha but I just wasn't looking to do that. I get what you're saying she definitely has a more aggressive / cautious demeanor. She was pretty friendly though. Asked me to rub her clit while she was sucking me and was also trying to get off.

    I look forward to my next visit with Dee Dee.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape