Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 332 of 694 FirstFirst ... 232 282 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 382 432 ... LastLast
Results 4,966 to 4,980 of 10406
We Will Help You Relax
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #5441
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    You are partially correct that pictures are (often) posted here. The point is were those pics already posted as public the SA or TNA profile? If so then they are already public domain and I am not sure what your point is. Most often that is the case. This board is the one place where people can free to post honest feedback without repercussions and is designed for the free sharing of information. It looks to me from your response that you are not comfortable posting (sharing in public but only via DM). That of course is your choice, but is definitely not something that was board was designed around.
    Yes. That was a strange post. I posted those pictures and they are public photos on WYP. Anyone that is here can go on WYP and find her and ask her out or whatever. I don't understand the "super secret" stuff. If you're seeing someone then you'd be a fool to give out her name and contact information. If you aren't going to see her, then post her link on the site so other people can see her, she'd probably appreciate the extra attention and money. If I want a young, skinny Asian chick. I'd simply go to SA, filter my search by age, body type and ethnicity and I'd find more than I can contact. It's not like there is a secret Asian SB cabal somewhere that you have to know a password to get in.

  2. #5440

    WittyDutchess SA

    Quote Originally Posted by MyNickname  [View Original Post]
    She has been mentioned here before. She may show up drunk or hung over. 250 half day or whole night. Does all. All bb. There has been reports here that she loves anal pounding. ATM, cim with swallow, cof, cip, cia. I can confirm she loves anal.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...6-a210f3a6c9b5
    Do not recognize the username, and the pic is blurred but based on what you can see in the pic and your description, is this amberann? If so yeah a total drunk and will do whatever you want sexually. But she can also also be a terrible drunk I. E. A massive drama queen. It actually totally depends, sometimes she is fine other times she is a pain to be around when drunk. Finally if this is the same girl, she has put on weight, she still sends pics where she is skinny but in person she has recently (few months) put on at least 15 lbs. Are we talking about the same person?

  3. #5439

    That is your choice.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveG1  [View Original Post]
    If I didn't reply, it's because you didn't follow the original contents of the post. Also I saw one person publicly posted someone's pics. I am not going to be doing that so please do not ask. I will only respond with information to DMs.
    You are partially correct that pictures are (often) posted here. The point is were those pics already posted as public the SA or TNA profile? If so then they are already public domain and I am not sure what your point is. Most often that is the case. This board is the one place where people can free to post honest feedback without repercussions and is designed for the free sharing of information. It looks to me from your response that you are not comfortable posting (sharing in public but only via DM). That of course is your choice, but is definitely not something that was board was designed around.

  4. #5438

    WittyDutchess SA

    She has been mentioned here before. She may show up drunk or hung over. 250 half day or whole night. Does all. All bb. There has been reports here that she loves anal pounding. ATM, cim with swallow, cof, cip, cia. I can confirm she loves anal.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...6-a210f3a6c9b5

  5. #5437

    Thanks everyone

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveG1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a hot young Asian that down to meet and chill. Preferably a college student or around that age. Dm me their SA profiles. I have 2 I'm seeing from Seattle you / UW, but I'm looking for more and preferably hotter. I'm open to sharing profiles if you send me some good ones that you've met off SA.
    If I didn't reply, it's because you didn't follow the original contents of the post. Also I saw one person publicly posted someone's pics. I am not going to be doing that so please do not ask. I will only respond with information to DMs.

  6. #5436

    No, it's not all about money.

    Quote Originally Posted by Merovingian2  [View Original Post]
    Believe it or not, some SA girls don't want money that much. More than you believe. But you got to have game and be persuasive. If you come across as "here are my list of demands" or creepy like Harvey, than yeah you better open that wallet and empty it out to get anything. And yeah getting a random number texting you asking you to hang out is Harvey-like.
    But the SA premium is tiny compared to what you get out of it. Coming on here begging for people to slip you numbers does not correlate with a persuasive individual with game.

  7. #5435

    It's not all about money

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    My thought has always been, if you can't pay for the premium, how will you pay the girl? If you do things that make you look like you're broke, they will want nothing to do with you.
    Believe it or not, some SA girls don't want money that much. More than you believe. But you got to have game and be persuasive. If you come across as "here are my list of demands" yeah you better open that wallet and empty it out to get anything.

  8. #5434
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    So you do not have a premium membership, so you cannot pm her on SA, and you want someone to just randomly give you her personal number?
    My thought has always been, if you can't pay for the premium, how will you pay the girl? If you do things that make you look like you're broke, they will want nothing to do with you.

  9. #5433
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2939
    Quote Originally Posted by BellyThunder  [View Original Post]
    Any intel looks promising. Anyone have her number and willing to dm me I'd appreciate it.
    So you do not have a premium membership, so you cannot pm her on SA, and you want someone to just randomly give you her personal number?

  10. #5432

    Mewerz94

    Any intel looks promising. Anyone have her number and willing to dm me I'd appreciate it.

  11. #5431
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]
    I did an m&g for her a while back. She isn't as hot as those pictures and she blocked me immediately after she left the Starbuck's. So I guess we didn't hit it off.
    So, I just don't find her attractive in the photos, so it would have been worse for me. I really try, I just don't find Asian women attractive. It's a shame because many are tiny and I love tiny, but I love tiny with boobs and ass.

  12. #5430
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]
    I did an m&g for her a while back. She isn't as hot as those pictures and she blocked me immediately after she left the Starbuck's. So I guess we didn't hit it off.
    Did the meet just cost you a Starbucks for her?

  13. #5429
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    I'm not much into Asian women, but there is one that I've been going back in forth with for about a month or so. She doesn't work (supposedly a model). I don't find her attractive, but she actually contacted me first and I went for it. We decided to do a M&G. She came back with a Thursday afternoon at 3 PM and "we can both go get mani / pedis together. " So, because I'm not an idiot, I knew she just wanted me to pay for her mani / pedi that she wanted to get before an actual date that evening. So, I told her that won't work. She then came back for a 10 minute coffee date at 11:30 AM 10 days later (and she wants $100 for the meet & greet). I finally told her it wasn't going to work out. But it's obvious that she's basically built her life about milking money out of men.
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]
    I did an m&g for her a while back. She isn't as hot as those pictures and she blocked me immediately after she left the Starbuck's. So I guess we didn't hit it off.
    Wow. What a slimy thing to do. At least have the decency to be upfront if you do not want to pursue the arrangement.

  14. #5428

    I know her

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    I'm not much into Asian women, but there is one that I've been going back in forth with for about a month or so. She doesn't work (supposedly a model). I don't find her attractive, but she actually contacted me first and I went for it. We decided to do a M&G. She came back with a Thursday afternoon at 3 PM and "we can both go get mani / pedis together. " So, because I'm not an idiot, I knew she just wanted me to pay for her mani / pedi that she wanted to get before an actual date that evening. So, I told her that won't work. She then came back for a 10 minute coffee date at 11:30 AM 10 days later (and she wants $100 for the meet & greet). I finally told her it wasn't going to work out. But it's obvious that she's basically built her life about milking money out of men.
    I did an m&g for her a while back. She isn't as hot as those pictures and she blocked me immediately after she left the Starbuck's. So I guess we didn't hit it off.

  15. #5427
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    I'm not much into Asian women, but there is one that I've been going back in forth with for about a month or so. She doesn't work (supposedly a model). I don't find her attractive, but she actually contacted me first and I went for it. We decided to do a M&G. She came back with a Thursday afternoon at 3 PM and "we can both go get mani / pedis together. " So, because I'm not an idiot, I knew she just wanted me to pay for her mani / pedi that she wanted to get before an actual date that evening. So, I told her that won't work. She then came back for a 10 minute coffee date at 11:30 AM 10 days later (and she wants $100 for the meet & greet). I finally told her it wasn't going to work out. But it's obvious that she's basically built her life about milking money out of men.
    I would not pay for her mani-pedi or pay her the $100 for a silly coffee date either. Having said that Micheal, unlike you I have a huge Asian fetish and think she is really hot. Sad.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape