Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 253 of 807 FirstFirst ... 153 203 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 303 353 753 ... LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,795 of 12093
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8313

    A Woman's Value

    Quote Originally Posted by SmokinAcee  [View Original Post]
    Weather wasn't to bad so I went out Saturday night and took a drive down g. Nothing. Was out for about 20 minutes then decided to call it a day, then saw a WSW. She gets in and could barely hold an conversation and had an attitude like she was a gift to men everywhere, I asked for FS and she wanted 3 bills. This girl was maybe a 5 on the SW scales so obviously I'm not going along with that. So she gets out and calls men in Milwaukee cheap.

    I mean I haven't been out in a while so maybe the going rate has inflated but FS for 3 bills!.
    I pay these women 25 for head or 35 for full service. The only inflation to occur is that over the past 5 years, those figures increased from 20 and 30, respectively.

  2. #8312

    Possibility

    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorehead  [View Original Post]
    Pickings were slim during the day today. There was a slim gal on Greenfield, long maroon coat, said her name was Sway. I did not get a good vibe so moved on. Any of you tried her?

    There was a heavier gal on National near the McDs, long blond hair, hat, white & gray coat. I was interested but she wanted to avoid me for some reason & exuded an attitude. Do you have any comments on her?.
    The one in the maroon coat could have been Lele (leelee). It seems like Lele might have had a long, maroon coat on. I can't remember. If it was her, your intuition was accurate, then, because Lele was a bad experience. Not horrible, but unpleasant, and she thought she fucked me over even though she really hadn't, and got out of the car like she was hot shit.

  3. #8311
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokinAcee  [View Original Post]
    Weather wasn't to bad so I went out Saturday night and took a drive down g. Nothing. Was out for about 20 minutes then decided to call it a day, then saw a WSW. She gets in and could barely hold an conversation and had an attitude like she was a gift to men everywhere, I asked for FS and she wanted 3 bills. This girl was maybe a 5 on the SW scales so obviously I'm not going along with that. So she gets out and calls men in Milwaukee cheap.

    I mean I haven't been out in a while so maybe the going rate has inflated but FS for 3 bills!.
    The really hope you're talking 3 Jackson's.

    HS.

  4. #8310

    Lela or Quinn

    Anyone have Lele or Quinn? Lele was off g and looked good but had cake and took forever to get ready. Quinn is BSW or Indian and was off Nat. Had teeth issues but nothing horrible. Pm if you want. And love the dude cruising with the canoflauge car.

  5. #8309

    Fuck no!! LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by SmokinAcee  [View Original Post]
    Weather wasn't to bad so I went out Saturday night and took a drive down g. Nothing. Was out for about 20 minutes then decided to call it a day, then saw a WSW. She gets in and could barely hold an conversation and had an attitude like she was a gift to men everywhere, I asked for FS and she wanted 3 bills. This girl was maybe a 5 on the SW scales so obviously I'm not going along with that. So she gets out and calls men in Milwaukee cheap.

    I mean I haven't been out in a while so maybe the going rate has inflated but FS for 3 bills!.
    So I'm pretty new to this site and still learning all the abbreviations but I'm not new to the sport LOL. For 3 bills. Assuming 3 Benjamin Franks. You know what I'm getting for that. ? An hour long massage. A steak dinner medium or medium rare it depends on my mood. And then some FS!.

  6. #8308

    Maybe we are to cheap

    Quote Originally Posted by Slapshot  [View Original Post]
    Sunday early morning cruise from 3 am to 4 am or so, seen a grand total of 3 SW's, 2 on Green in hoodies then 1 on National, as I'm slowing down near the Walgreens, it looks familiar then I realize it's Danielle looking like one of the zombies from World War Z so I hit the gas and called it a night! She's basically got both feet in her grave at this point like everything else here! This was my first time up here in awhile it is so bad here now, I've just decided to throw in the towel, it's over, it's all over I am done! I swear to God I can't believe what this has turned into.
    Weather wasn't to bad so I went out Saturday night and took a drive down g. Nothing. Was out for about 20 minutes then decided to call it a day, then saw a WSW. She gets in and could barely hold an conversation and had an attitude like she was a gift to men everywhere, I asked for FS and she wanted 3 bills. This girl was maybe a 5 on the SW scales so obviously I'm not going along with that. So she gets out and calls men in Milwaukee cheap.

    I mean I haven't been out in a while so maybe the going rate has inflated but FS for 3 bills!.

  7. #8307
    Quote Originally Posted by Slapshot  [View Original Post]
    Sunday early morning cruise from 3 am to 4 am or so, seen a grand total of 3 SW's, 2 on Green in hoodies then 1 on National, as I'm slowing down near the Walgreens, it looks familiar then I realize it's Danielle looking like one of the zombies from World War Z so I hit the gas and called it a night! She's basically got both feet in her grave at this point like everything else here! This was my first time up here in awhile it is so bad here now, I've just decided to throw in the towel, it's over, it's all over I am done! I swear to God I can't believe what this has turned into.
    Excellent! More action for the rest of us! But seriously, don't quit. Take a break & reflect.

  8. #8306

    Totally Dead Early Am South Loop I am finished!

    Sunday early morning cruise from 3 am to 4 am or so, seen a grand total of 3 SW's, 2 on Green in hoodies then 1 on National, as I'm slowing down near the Walgreens, it looks familiar then I realize it's Danielle looking like one of the zombies from World War Z so I hit the gas and called it a night! She's basically got both feet in her grave at this point like everything else here! This was my first time up here in awhile it is so bad here now, I've just decided to throw in the towel, it's over, it's all over I am done! I swear to God I can't believe what this has turned into.

  9. #8305
    Pickings were slim during the day today. There was a slim gal on Greenfield, long maroon coat, said her name was Sway. I did not get a good vibe so moved on. Any of you tried her?

    There was a heavier gal on National near the McDs, long blond hair, hat, white & gray coat. I was interested but she wanted to avoid me for some reason & exuded an attitude. Do you have any comments on her?

    Thanks.

    Craven.

  10. #8304

    Ava?

    Anyone have a number for Ava or know how to get a hold of her? Now that it's cold I haven't seen her out like I used to!

  11. #8303

    Maybe. Idk her

    Quote Originally Posted by TonguePunch  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like Lola, looks better from a distance, smoked alot.
    Never had Lola. This one wears a winter hat. Was better from a distance for sure. Actually went by once and then decided to try the second time to only see her smoking. Can't have that smell in the car.

    While out yesterday, did see two in the low on gf. One I saw before but her eyebrows was looking weird and she was a tad rough looking but should have scooped. Yes, odd thing to say about eyebrows but they stood out to me as oddly done.

  12. #8302
    Quote Originally Posted by ATW2020  [View Original Post]
    Who's the blonde on Nat and gf? Has red lips and carries a back back. Purple coat. Maybe mid 30's and foreign. Anyone have her? Saw her today and when I circled back, she was smoking so I passed.
    Sounds like Lola, looks better from a distance, smoked alot.

  13. #8301

    New blonde

    Who's the blonde on Nat and gf? Has red lips and carries a back back. Purple coat. Maybe mid 30's and foreign. Anyone have her? Saw her today and when I circled back, she was smoking so I passed.

  14. #8300
    Quote Originally Posted by BodyShopper  [View Original Post]
    Wow! That sounds hot as hell, Mari finger blasting herself! Maybe I'll try her out one of these days. She just carries the vibe that she could rob or kill you, plus I'm kind of on the fence about her appearance. She's always acted aggressive as hell toward me.
    Yeah Mari definitely wanted to fuck instead of suck haha but I just wasn't looking to do that. I get what you're saying she definitely has a more aggressive / cautious demeanor. She was pretty friendly though. Asked me to rub her clit while she was sucking me and was also trying to get off.

    I look forward to my next visit with Dee Dee.

  15. #8299

    I Don't Know

    Quote Originally Posted by FlaFlaFlowhi  [View Original Post]
    Is this that girl that's always then never there but always turning the corner?
    I don't know. She had blond hair, said she's 31, but looked more like 21. Unclear speech, but not slurred, as such. More fast, chirped, quiet syllables, as if she's tweaking out on an upper. She was squirming in the seat on our way back.

    BS.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape