Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,176 to 8,190 of 15293
-
01-31-22 22:36 #7118Senior Member

Posts: 594Link to their website is given in the post directly below yours. It's also the very first Google result. You can't miss it.
Originally Posted by Stang613
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-22 22:01 #7117Senior Member

Posts: 115I hadn't been into the city in a while, used to go to 3rd floor a number of times, if anyone can be specific on the new location, that would be great (only visited 6th floor once, pretty meh).
Originally Posted by NYPlayboy
[View Original Post]
Also, any info on contacting / location for NY Asian Fitness would be great, public or PM.
-
01-30-22 21:22 #7116Senior Member

Posts: 61NY Asian Fitness- NYAF the hype is real
Wow I just read some reviews and I'm glad everyone has a similar experience. Good for them for starting off on the right foot.
Obsessively checking the website and texting after I heard this spin off is finally open to accept regulars. I get a text back saying Daisy and Abby are available. I double check on the website nyasianfitness.com because I know who Abbey is, but daisy sparked my interest — spoiler alert that's the girl in the picture, really her.
I didn't know it at the time when I got there and I saw it was her I had Abbey there just for the cheers. Abby is gorgeous on the own light skin you know the deal, she's Bibi from AD and now at this great spin off new location.
The location is very private, all new everything with not 2 but 3 huge shower rooms and many rooms. At the third door a familiar welcome and almost cavity search.
Abby jumps on me since I've see her before at the another location, I had anxiety waiting for Daisy while Abby had my cock so far down her throat I could feel her tonsils. Then the door opens and daisy looked surprised as if she didn't expect to see that, like it wasn't are even a possibility, this is no the library- ***** get over here and help your roomie!! - Was what I was thinking. Then I realized it's was that's girl from the pics on the site. Fml I felt bad for Abby. Sure as soon as I saw Daisy my cock grew 3 fold still in her mouth and I lost my first load in Abby's mouth. Daisy don't have such good English but that ok, what she lacks in language she makes up and hotness.
Young looking, skinny, all natural girl just like In The pics. Ah I don't like to write long ass reviews but stay with me for a min. Ts was fun, two hotties all over you, I don't see anything wrong with it at all so I won't even look for any criticism there aside from the fact that I only focused on daisy and somewhat neglected Abby, I made it awkward and we all noticed.
I had to redeem myself in the room so I leave with Abby and ask hot daisy to give us a few min.
In the room I give abby her share / tip and tell her it's ok she doesn't have to stay, I gave her the first load so it's ok. I call mms just to make sure she understands me and it's nothing personal. I was just so into daisy that I didn't want Abby uncomfortable- mms was great and I didn't care paying for her share for the great CIM, so everyone is happy we kiss she leaves.
Daisy walks in and I bring her closer to me for a 5 min long tongue down your throat DFK!
This girl can dfk you to a coma.
I couldn't wait to eat her out, ah so soft, so shaved and wet. Nice lips to chew on for a few minutes till she cums on my face, then the cover goes on for mish, k9 (highly recommend it), 69 (highly recommend that too, her ass is to die for) and she has a tattoo on her back. Ah so hot! RCG bent a little backwards so I can rub her clit at the same time, some more bbj and almost Greek but not really. Just very high level GFE to a cum on face (by accident) finish.
I'm glad I saw her on her first or second day. I suspect this chick will be spread out thin soon (pun intended).
Total Damage 3+3 includes a discount but I just left that as a tip anyway.
-
01-30-22 15:24 #7115Banned Member

Posts: 21DUDE THIS SOUNDS LIKE IT WAS WORTH IT IN EVERYWAY!! I found a guy on pocket stars making vids of asian threesomes DM for the LINK. I got to try this now! Sounds so awesome!
Originally Posted by WoodieDudie
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-22 10:13 #7114Senior Member

Posts: 1766Pretty sure Eva is Ivy from Grace and Abby is Bibi from AD.
Originally Posted by DoinDirt
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-22 08:09 #7113Banned Member

Posts: 17[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
01-30-22 00:24 #7112Senior Member

Posts: 25Eva at NYAF
Ya'll got me intrigued. So I saw Itsy Bitsy "Eva" at New York Asian Fitness. Screed via NYAW (regular there). 4'11 at best, fat brown nipples on A cups. Smooth skin, somewhere in her 30's is my guess. Quiet. But what a FuckFace she has. And rides long dick to the ROOT in cowgirl. Fire cracker. And displayed carnival freak show flexibility, no joints, like Plastic Man in DC comics. I mentioned yoga and she hopped out of bed and did a handstand on the floor (and yes, I bent over and licked her right between her brown and pink holes). Basically, nearly anything goes with her. I only got off one nut in 2 hours but it was 100% dickitis (not her fault). Eva (I keep thinking of the movie Wall-E: "EeeeeeVaaaaahhh! Is a tiny beast. The only (only only only) downside I could point out is that her vagina and anus were a bit less grippy than I guessed based on her frame. And I squeezed all the way in. FLASHBACK: Long strokiing her Greek in Doggie Style at the corner of the bed, her shoulders into the mattress, she looks back at me through messy black hair: FUUUUUUUUUUK. Year, I am one very satisfied customer. Think I'll sign off now and find that extra nut I lost.
Originally Posted by TheWholeFnShow
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-22 15:52 #7111Senior Member

Posts: 212
Originally Posted by Lgkok
[View Original Post]
Nobody running for them at NYAW, all of a sudden such hot commodity when they get a second location? Please.
Originally Posted by Gallyy
[View Original Post]
Taht's probably woodguy shilling.
Shill account detected.
-
01-29-22 15:46 #7110Senior Member

Posts: 71[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
01-29-22 15:40 #7109Senior Member

Posts: 71LOL. Shill yourself.
Originally Posted by Lgkok
[View Original Post]
So all users with 2 reviews are shills?
We're you a shill too when you had your first two reviews?
-
01-29-22 14:42 #7108Regular Member

Posts: 17I don't think they need shills. NY fitness is like a spinoff of NYAW. Abby is bibi and Eva is Mona from NYAW, with Bella and Cora, and the same MMS.
Originally Posted by Lgkok
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-22 06:54 #7107Senior Member

Posts: 807Dude, he has 2 posts, it's a shill.
Originally Posted by Dynolas
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-22 05:30 #7106Senior Member

Posts: 71The damage for that session is at the end of the review.
Originally Posted by Dynolas
[View Original Post]
$550 after an intro discount.
I was told normally the damage is $320 per hour.
$240 hh.
I would suggest taking advantage of the discount.
-
01-28-22 21:29 #7105Senior Member

Posts: 160What is the damage at that place?
Originally Posted by WoodieDudie
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-22 16:42 #7104Regular Member

Posts: 5Yup
Still at grand and there's another name Annie I think that's great.
Originally Posted by AamRoamer33
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






