Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 550 of 1019 FirstFirst ... 50 450 500 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 600 650 ... LastLast
Results 8,236 to 8,250 of 15281
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7046

    Edgewater, New Jersey.

    Quote Originally Posted by GordonFreeman  [View Original Post]
    I found her. She will be visiting Edgewater Playgirls in NJ. I can't wait to get my tongue up her ass again.
    I know this is not technically Manhattan but I wanted to share. I was headed back from visiting relatives in Penn and stopped at a new (management) spot in Edgewater, New Jersey. Light verification is required. Location given after you make appointment. Although I can say that it is fairly close to I95 and the George Washington Bridge.

    $320/ hour. Full GFE. Table shower, soapy body slide, kissing, BBBJ, daty, 2nd pop, rimming. Pretty much anything goes except BBFS or full anal.

    Warning: Kaia is wild and kinky. Unless you got your kink on she might send you running away in fear.

    A bonus is tha mamason Kim has the fridge stocked with soda and Red Bull.

    https://edgewaterplaygirls.com/

    https://twitter.com/ePlaygirls1

  2. #7045

    Its not bella,

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWholeFnShow  [View Original Post]
    No way in hell I'm paying 650 hr for a 45 year old and even if it was her, those aren't her pics.
    I texted that number and the girl was really cool. She is not Bella does not even know what NYAW is or where it is located. She is from Singapore and is 27 years old. And yes I agree that pricing is out of this world.

  3. #7044

    Bella and cora

    They're working at a new spot. Don't think it's open yet because they aren't answering the phone. Same prices.

  4. #7043
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroesBlend  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she's indie now. I've seen this ad for a while, while she was still at NYAW Spa.

    https://tryst.link/escort/bellababy22
    No way in hell I'm paying 650 hr for a 45 year old and even if it was her, those aren't her pics.

  5. #7042

    Not bella

    Quote Originally Posted by HeroesBlend  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she's indie now. I've seen this ad for a while, while she was still at NYAW Spa.

    https://tryst.link/escort/bellababy22
    According to that number, it's not her.

  6. #7041
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroesBlend  [View Original Post]
    They don't care how old you are (if your at least 18).
    I don't think so. A lot of places won't take under 21 and they check I'd if you look young. I'm not surprised the kid's having trouble finding a spot that'll take him.

  7. #7040

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by HeroesBlend  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she's indie now. I've seen this ad for a while, while she was still at NYAW Spa.

    https://tryst.link/escort/bellababy22
    LOL she trying to do the Nicole Dioshie AMP, solo to pornstar? Prices are wild now.

  8. #7039

    DDY Question

    Do they offer Greek at DDY?

  9. #7038

    Olivia DDU / DDY

    Wow. A youthful slender Chinese beauty. Saw her on her 3rd day at DDY. She communicates well. English is excellent. She was generally accommodating and fun to spend time with. GFE service. Hopefully I can go back and see her again, but I'm thinking of trying other newer girls, or seeing Jia Jia again.

  10. #7037

    Bella Baby

    Quote Originally Posted by GenghisDong  [View Original Post]
    I am not going to give out any details, but Bella is in NYC although I can't say in what capacity.
    Looks like she's indie now. I've seen this ad for a while, while she was still at NYAW Spa.

    https://tryst.link/escort/bellababy22

  11. #7036
    Quote Originally Posted by Jddbk97  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, is there any place that takes customers older than 18 but younger than 21?
    They don't care how old you are (if your at least 18).

    The only ones who care are the chicks on tryst who say 40+ or whatever because they just want to lay on their back, get fucked, and hopefully find a sucker or sugar daddy.

  12. #7035

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by GenghisDong  [View Original Post]
    I am not going to give out any details, but Bella is in NYC although I can't say in what capacity.
    A lot of people freaking out b / c some of the og girls are gone LOL maybe she left for Chinese New Year or maybe she got tired of this dude and trying to be more lowkey.

  13. #7034

    Nyaw

    Quote Originally Posted by Frodo12  [View Original Post]
    Bella and Cora are no longer listed on their website. I know Cora hasn't been around recently but Bella is one of my atfs. Hopefully it's just a little vacation for Chinese new year. Strange that they would take them off the website, they left Ollie on it when she went to California for a year.
    These girls move in circle you just have to move on and see if you lucky you find her in a different place.

  14. #7033
    Quote Originally Posted by Frodo12  [View Original Post]
    Bella and Cora are no longer listed on their website. I know Cora hasn't been around recently but Bella is one of my atfs. Hopefully it's just a little vacation for Chinese new year. Strange that they would take them off the website, they left Ollie on it when she went to California for a year.
    I am not going to give out any details, but Bella is in NYC although I can't say in what capacity.

  15. #7032

    Lineup changes at nyaw

    Bella and Cora are no longer listed on their website. I know Cora hasn't been around recently but Bella is one of my atfs. Hopefully it's just a little vacation for Chinese new year. Strange that they would take them off the website, they left Ollie on it when she went to California for a year.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape