Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,596 to 8,610 of 17696
-
01-29-22 04:33 #9101Senior Member

Posts: 126Scam
So I screwed up and sent a deposit but in my defense I've seen her post for a really long time now and never read anything terrible about her. Sent the deposit and was immediately blocked. Only 30 bucks but still. So yea idk if her ad was hacked or if she just went off the deep end but avoid her.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/74306828
-
01-29-22 01:03 #9100Senior Member

Posts: 41Headmaster reese
I saw her a year or so ago. Pics are accurate. Fun time.
Originally Posted by LeeOskar
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-22 22:09 #9099Senior Member

Posts: 88Run don't walk
She use to have an amazing body and superior head game. She then had a kid and the boobs went completely flat and butt empty. She is a severe addict who won't stay awake and then will try to make you leave with zero service demanding pay up front. You have been warned.
Originally Posted by Altec269
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-22 21:16 #9098Senior Member

Posts: 94Be careful pictures not her
The girl I saw claims she is in hospice now. Don't know who is using her post because she was working with someone else.
https://skipthegames.com/img/018/MTI...NWY5ZGE4Nw.jpg
-
01-28-22 20:57 #9097Senior Member

Posts: 235Smells like piss.
Originally Posted by Parakleet
[View Original Post]
Worst I've ever seen.
-
01-28-22 19:02 #9096Senior Member

Posts: 308Holy shit, what a fucking mess.
Originally Posted by RomanBath
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-22 18:39 #9095Senior Member

Posts: 240Lots of reports on her under other names, pinky comes to mind.
Originally Posted by Altec269
[View Original Post]
All reports are trainwrecks.
None are positive in the slightest.
-
01-28-22 17:44 #9094Senior Member

Posts: 58Real slim
I see her ad all the time, can't find anything in a search. Anyone know anything about her?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/74259594#.
-
01-27-22 22:46 #9093Senior Member

Posts: 296Damn. Thanks! I was about to see her.
Originally Posted by RomanBath
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 19:32 #9092Senior Member

Posts: 44Magick
Saw her recently. She had a Baby very recently so no squeezing or so. May be 10 lbs more than the pics. Good BJ skills. Told she will be available for FS in a month or or so! Was super high on weed when I met she might be sober in the night times maybe.
Originally Posted by Spellbound728
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 16:55 #9091Senior Member

Posts: 418YIKES. I'll cross her off the potential list.
Originally Posted by RomanBath
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 15:33 #9090Senior Member

Posts: 47Diana and Lilia
Lilia will offer FS no oral which is disappointing but she is gorgeous no doubt!
Originally Posted by SlixNik
[View Original Post]
Diana I've only got massage by beautiful sexy lady never FS I guess maybe some get FS I've seen her 5-6 times offer $$$ still just a handy but she is beautiful.
Still see Lilia but pass on Diana unless I just want a very sexy massage with HJ.
I guess some may get more if her policy has changed I'd be all in.
-
01-27-22 11:51 #9089Senior Member

Posts: 202Diana
Diana. No contest.
Originally Posted by SlixNik
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 10:41 #9088Regular Member

Posts: 17Diana or Lilia
I'm looking for a good combination of full body massage and escort. I've narrowed it down to those two. Anyone got any info to help me choose?
-
01-27-22 01:04 #9087Senior Member

Posts: 254Kayley
I met this girl Kayley 314-xxx-8916 about a month ago, at her house in north county. $120 for hh.
https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/re...e/385337829403
First the good: it is the same girl in the photos. Setup was quick and easy, she was responsive and easy to talk with over text. She was Unrushed and friendly. Activities were a decent bbj and then covered FS, I chose lazy doggy but she seemed down for whatever.
The bad: the place had a strong odor of stale weed. I don't mind some weed but this just smelled gross. The house was freezing inside. I was almost shivering, though she was comfortable. I later saw the thermostat and temp was 60. She really wasn't as attractive as her pictures, I don't recall any makeup, her hair was a mess, she didn't seem clean (whole body kinda had a pussy smell). I usually like daty but didn't want to try this time. For the kicker: when we were done and I went to clean up, she told me there's water and just use toilet paper. The bathtub was filled with dirty looking water, there was a fan pointed down into a bucket (was that her pee bucket she was evaporating? And yup, no running water. At one point she went to the door because she thought her drug dealer was there (it was no one). I asked what drugs? She said all of them!










Reply With Quote





