Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,471 to 13,485 of 37338
-
01-29-22 13:08 #23868Senior Member

Posts: 339Thanks
Hey thanks!
Originally Posted by Jjny25
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-22 11:38 #23867Senior Member

Posts: 1772What pics? Could you come back w a link?
Originally Posted by JoseQuervos
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-22 11:22 #23866Senior Member

Posts: 389The UTR Sara
The young slime girl with the glasses that was on the south side of the river in that house. She fully retired? We used to exchange messages a few months ago but then she just kind of disappeared.
-
01-29-22 09:18 #23865Senior Member

Posts: 488You are correct
I was in a rush so couldn't review. Safe hotel, full menu BBBJ, P2 P, CFS, CIM. The works. Attractive, I'd say late 20's early 30's.
Originally Posted by THXengineer
[View Original Post]
She may switch hotels not sure how long she is in town. $$ was not for a set time, I feel like I could have hung out there for a while. Massage is eh. Your not going for massage.
Independent not an agency.
-
01-29-22 07:16 #23864Senior Member

Posts: 48Pixie
Gave this one a try the other day. Set up was not overly difficult and after a few texts I found myself at a low rent motel near JD and rt 10 where the room number was provided right when I pulled up. Pics are her but old and filtered. Be warned that she is a bit thicker irl. Opted for head qv for 8. Decent mic skills, fun and flirty, cim and spit. Monkey in plain sight. Does have a male roommate that hovered in the stairwell. Decent visit that was an average experience. Won't repeat but that's only because I'm not a fan of the body type. Have fun and stay safe.
Pixie in chester.
-
01-29-22 05:36 #23863Senior Member

Posts: 1333White tight ready
Search for the keywords on STG. https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/602296338553.
Originally Posted by Tenderoni
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-22 03:52 #23862Senior Member

Posts: 77White tight and ready
Sorry submitted before I put down info. Title of ad on STG is White tight and ready. Phone ends in 1110. Phone number in ad is missing last digit in area code. It's our area code.
-
01-29-22 00:37 #23861Asshole

Posts: 567Link please.
Originally Posted by JoseQuervos
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-22 22:21 #23860Senior Member

Posts: 171Link
Who? Have a link or pics?
Originally Posted by JoseQuervos
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-22 22:20 #23859Senior Member

Posts: 236Willis Road
Do you have a link?
Originally Posted by JoseQuervos
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-22 22:09 #23858Senior Member

Posts: 74226?
Never seen her. But maybe her kids are 26\.
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-22 19:59 #23857Senior Member

Posts: 77White tight and ready
Saw this one today on Willis, next door to Monique for those that know. Completely legit and submissive. Didn't do anything wild but she took command well. $. 8 for a quick in and out. Clean girl, clean room. Girl in the pics.
-
01-28-22 19:35 #23856Senior Member

Posts: 339I was thinking the same thing. I don't always have the time to get on to check.
Originally Posted by THXengineer
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-22 18:48 #23855Senior Member

Posts: 171Reviewed
She's real and reviewed several times here as fee. Pics are old. She has a huge gut now but she will respond mostly daytime.
Originally Posted by Jammin6097
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-22 16:56 #23854Senior Member

Posts: 1772Details like she's much older than "26"?
Originally Posted by Jjny25
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






