Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 900 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 400 800 850 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 950 1000 1400 1900 ... LastLast
Results 13,486 to 13,500 of 37345
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23860

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by JoseQuervos  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one today on Willis, next door to Monique for those that know. Completely legit and submissive. Didn't do anything wild but she took command well. $. 8 for a quick in and out. Clean girl, clean room. Girl in the pics.
    Who? Have a link or pics?

  2. #23859

    Willis Road

    Quote Originally Posted by JoseQuervos  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one today on Willis, next door to Monique for those that know. Completely legit and submissive. Didn't do anything wild but she took command well. $. 8 for a quick in and out. Clean girl, clean room. Girl in the pics.
    Do you have a link?

  3. #23858

    26?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    Details like she's much older than "26"?
    Never seen her. But maybe her kids are 26\.

  4. #23857

    White tight and ready

    Saw this one today on Willis, next door to Monique for those that know. Completely legit and submissive. Didn't do anything wild but she took command well. $. 8 for a quick in and out. Clean girl, clean room. Girl in the pics.

  5. #23856
    Quote Originally Posted by THXengineer  [View Original Post]
    It would be great if you could do a review on her that we could all read without having to PM you. Thanks.
    I was thinking the same thing. I don't always have the time to get on to check.

  6. #23855

    Reviewed

    Quote Originally Posted by Jammin6097  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...4/720434506042

    Noticed this ad in STG for Fee and the ad said she was on Parham Road. Tried to contact her several times but she didn't respond. Can't find any reviews on here. Anyone had a dream with her? Any comments reviews would be appreciated.
    She's real and reviewed several times here as fee. Pics are old. She has a huge gut now but she will respond mostly daytime.

  7. #23854
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1774
    Quote Originally Posted by Jjny25  [View Original Post]
    I saw this girl yesterday. She is Legit. $$. Staying in Short Pump PM for details.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/3326620.htm?cat=1
    Details like she's much older than "26"?

  8. #23853

    Fee

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...4/720434506042

    Noticed this ad in STG for Fee and the ad said she was on Parham Road. Tried to contact her several times but she didn't respond. Can't find any reviews on here. Anyone had a dream with her? Any comments reviews would be appreciated.

  9. #23852

    Sharing is caring

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjny25  [View Original Post]
    I saw this girl yesterday. She is Legit. $$. Staying in Short Pump PM for details.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/3326620.htm?cat=1
    It would be great if you could do a review on her that we could all read without having to PM you. Thanks.

  10. #23851
    Quote Originally Posted by HookinUp  [View Original Post]
    Figured I would try the ACS, so I texted a few of the ads on STG and they all came back with the same hotel. Arranged a time and let them know when I arrived. Next message is saying they need a face pic. I asked what for and the response was to seeing I'm law enforcement, then to see who they were about to meet. Ummm. What? A face pic doesn't prove that I'm not LE and you'd see who I am as soon as you tell me what room to go to. Hard pass. Sorry! I should have just pulled up a face pic off the web like they do. Not happending for real though! I let them know they just lost business and hopefully posting this will also deter others from wasting their time like I did today. Monger on fellas!
    Try Snapchat.

  11. #23850

    Brittany on Eros

    I saw this girl yesterday. She is Legit. $$. Staying in Short Pump PM for details.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/3326620.htm?cat=1

  12. #23849

    Asian Crap Shoot

    Figured I would try the ACS, so I texted a few of the ads on STG and they all came back with the same hotel. Arranged a time and let them know when I arrived. Next message is saying they need a face pic. I asked what for and the response was to seeing I'm law enforcement, then to see who they were about to meet. Ummm. What? A face pic doesn't prove that I'm not LE and you'd see who I am as soon as you tell me what room to go to. Hard pass. Sorry! I should have just pulled up a face pic off the web like they do. Not happending for real though! I let them know they just lost business and hopefully posting this will also deter others from wasting their time like I did today. Monger on fellas!

  13. #23848

    She doesn't advertise on any website

    Quote Originally Posted by Kilika  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same Taryn as on tryst?
    No, she doesn't advertise on stg or tryst, etc.

  14. #23847
    Quote Originally Posted by SoccerMan1224  [View Original Post]
    She was out for about 2 weeks but she is back. She text me that she back in business and I set up a date with her and like always she's amazing. Cool down to earth girl. Not the gatekeeper for her number.
    Is this the same Taryn as on tryst?

  15. #23846

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by Hostile17  [View Original Post]
    If you search the forum you should find several reviews. She is legit and the pics were accurate when I saw her but that was a couple of years ago. She was nice but very business-like. And the second time I went to see her she ghosted me when I got there. Probably double booked but regardless it was a wasted trip so I haven't gone back.
    I appreciate the information.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape