Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 774 of 1637 FirstFirst ... 274 674 724 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 824 874 1274 ... LastLast
Results 11,596 to 11,610 of 24541
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12946

    Violet bwi

    She's back in town so I saw her today, I had a great time with her back in November and had the same experience today. She's clean, 0 signs of any usage (she only smokes weed) she's GFE so we had a nice little makeout session, got a BBJ to get started and switched to getting a footjob (it's my thing and she had clean feet unlike some of the dirty ass girls) and she asked if I was ready to finish with FS but I asked if we could just finish with BBJ since she felt so good. She was cool and did BBJCIM and spit. She says she'll be here for about a month, possibly trying out towson also while she's in Maryland. I'll def repeat before she leaves. The damage was 100 ss.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/74325009

  2. #12945

    Clarity For You

    Quote Originally Posted by SoloWalk  [View Original Post]
    Dude, half the time someone posts a review. It's way too vague with no attached ad, pics or number. It's dumb as hell for guys like us who read a review and then have no clue who the actual
    Post something useful or take your two cents and leave.
    My post was about Bri vs Bree. About people who keep asking which is which. Let them RRTF. If someone post a review about a provider and they are vague, ask any questions you have.

  3. #12944

    Allies

    Quote Originally Posted by NuruGurus  [View Original Post]
    Which one looks less drugged out and which sucks a cock better?
    In my opinion you can't go wrong with either one but I do believe that this alley is the better of the two options. Definitely better BJ and not much more you can say about them titties. And a great fun personality as well.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails E8290A33-01B6-46AF-89F6-D946E378348A.jpg‎  

  4. #12943
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmyStrong  [View Original Post]
    Guys, you got to stop. If someone hasn't figured out who's who, let them do their own search. It's tiring and sad how many times it has been explained. Just my two cents.
    Dude, half the time someone posts a review. It's way too vague with no attached ad, pics or number. It's dumb as hell for guys like us who read a review and then have no clue who the actual provider is.

    Post something useful or take your two cents and leave.

  5. #12942
    Quote Originally Posted by BD1965  [View Original Post]
    MyThrowAway which Allie did you see? If you saw the first link below you overpaid, she's only 60 ss. Thanks for any clarification, let's not get caught up with misidentifying like with Bri / Bree and all the Nikki's. These girls need some unique names. LOL.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...e/671507044839

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/74138763
    Which one looks less drugged out and which sucks a cock better?

  6. #12941
    Quote Originally Posted by Jthinas  [View Original Post]
    Been a minute since I've seen her. Did you go to her place or do a car date? How was the full service? Need to hit her up again soon.
    Everything was great, I would definitely repeat.

  7. #12940
    Quote Originally Posted by BD1965  [View Original Post]
    MyThrowAway which Allie did you see? If you saw the first link below you overpaid, she's only 60 ss. Thanks for any clarification, let's not get caught up with misidentifying like with Bri / Bree and all the Nikki's. These girls need some unique names. LOL.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...e/671507044839

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/74138763
    The second one. Ill refer to as Allie Beltway I guess.

  8. #12939
    Quote Originally Posted by MDFootLover  [View Original Post]
    No it wasn't cigarette smell, it was like a damn baby shit it's diaper, she was using the name Lesley then. I almost threw up it was that bad, I posted a review of it back when I went. If it's just cigarette smell, I can handle that and will try to meet up with her again soon.
    She is still running ads under the name Lesley on tryst.

  9. #12938

    Nasty Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by DMonkey85  [View Original Post]
    Any on have her currwnt number.
    Has it changed since last week?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/73808530

  10. #12937

    Summer Break

    Take a break from Summer for a bit, she's having surgery. Saw her recently and the visit was in a small room that was uncomfortable and could barely get the deed done. She's a nice person that gives good service, but now is not the time to see her, at least for FS.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/72895622

  11. #12936

    Shelly / Lesley

    Quote Originally Posted by DNobody  [View Original Post]
    Saw this girl the other day. Very good prices that include BBJ and CIM (120 hh). She wasn't wearing makeup so looks older, a little bit chill high personality could be a little candy but I didn't see any marks. Baby damage that she covers with lingerie. Now the interesting part here is that it seems she used to be a heavier girl that lost weight creating a slim girl with a thick booty. Seriously that view is to behold. I would repeat since the prices are right.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...l-now/43714652
    She was posting under the name Lesley for a long time on LC, and still is posting under that name on Tryst.

  12. #12935

    Which Allie

    Quote Originally Posted by Jthinas  [View Original Post]
    Been a minute since I've seen her. Did you go to her place or do a car date? How was the full service? Need to hit her up again soon.
    MyThrowAway which Allie did you see? If you saw the first link below you overpaid, she's only 60 ss. Thanks for any clarification, let's not get caught up with misidentifying like with Bri / Bree and all the Nikki's. These girls need some unique names. LOL.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...e/671507044839

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/74138763

  13. #12934
    Quote Originally Posted by NuruGurus  [View Original Post]
    Fucks sake the original post is this chick who doesn't state her name and I've looked daily since the post and this is the first time I've seen her ad.
    Every ad of Bri's that I've ever seen for the past few years has always been titled Slippery when wet.

  14. #12933

    Allie

    Quote Originally Posted by MyThrowAway199  [View Original Post]
    Saw Allie the other day.

    Great response time, good service. BJ was mediocre not as good as some people have said on this thread IMO. Maybe she just needed more time to warm up or something. All in all great service will repeat. Dmg. 80 ss.
    Been a minute since I've seen her. Did you go to her place or do a car date? How was the full service? Need to hit her up again soon.

  15. #12932

    Nasty nikki

    Any on have her currwnt number.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape