Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 329 of 751 FirstFirst ... 229 279 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 379 429 ... LastLast
Results 4,921 to 4,935 of 11259
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #6339

    ChampagneLover

    Bigger MILF. Fun but need to be aggressive or else she'll waste your time. Very sexy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2e31f694-32ee-48d7-a118-64e4d4819f17_2x (1).jpg‎   069178f9-27ff-4704-9931-c3354fe72ac9_2x.jpg‎   adde5a9e-c34c-42f0-a710-b104b3fa01ed_2x.jpg‎   b4fd814a-6b8e-47c0-bd49-e7f4032be032_2x.jpg‎   d3f80968-8729-4793-949b-dbbc18134d75_2x.jpg‎  


  2. #6338

    Savy3

    Savy3 wants to bring a friend to first date, nope.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...7-f62ae1021065

  3. #6337

    DreamyActress

    DreamyActress is attractive, ditsy, and an hour late. Probably BBFS if you see her a few times.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...5-cd393bc30cfb

  4. #6336

    Callalilylover

    Callalilylover is nowhere near as hot in real life. Much thicker, I think those pics are several years old. Waste of time for me.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...e-529a20f3d540

  5. #6335

    FlirtyChick

    FlirtyChick is decently cute, but a total waste of time for me. If you've got more patience or game than me, maybe you'll have better luck.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...e-8c6c10ce7aff

  6. #6334

    Plumbaby

    Plumbaby, pretty Argentinian girl, very nice and pleasant, BBFS. Slimthick if you like that, I've had my fill.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...6-b0d88a92cb31

  7. #6333

    Lapushka

    Met lapushka, she's smokin hot. Supposedly going through a breakup with bf. I couldn't close the deal, good luck to you.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...1-7be3c9540a6a

  8. #6332

    Strawberryygirl

    Strawberryygirl is 27 slim, totally decent looking, pretty easy pickings.

    She's probably be an hour late, so be ready for that. I passed.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...a-79601078dc8d

  9. #6331

    Possibly

    Quote Originally Posted by SfoDavid67  [View Original Post]
    He probably does not give a shit. He probably is single with a shit ton of money, he would take banging that young hottie picture as a badge of honor to brag to his still married friends that have been stuck with the same pussy for 40 years.
    You might be right, but I wasn't talking specifically about him. I was talking about others of us that might actually give a shit. This is what can happen when you let the ADHD on-the-spectrum little hookers take pictures of you with them.

  10. #6330

    Sweet Bee

    Sweet Bee is also a total knockout, but wants to do a bunch of platonic dates and she is enhanced (not my thing).

    So, if you're a patient man and like fake bewbies, she's your gal.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...0-dc270e537895

  11. #6329
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    This should be a cautionary tale for anyone that likes taking selfies with their sugarbaby / hooker.
    He probably does not give a shit. He probably is single with a shit ton of money, he would take banging that young hottie picture as a badge of honor to brag to his still married friends that have been stuck with the same pussy for 40 years.

  12. #6328

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    This should be a cautionary tale for anyone that likes taking selfies with their sugarbaby / hooker.
    What a stupid fuck!

  13. #6327

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by CreamFire  [View Original Post]
    For the senior citizens. No offense if that's one of you here in the picture.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...6-f246dea479e3
    This should be a cautionary tale for anyone that likes taking selfies with their sugarbaby / hooker.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 42d9756f-993c-4864-9061-3388f669aec4_2x.jpg‎  

  14. #6326

    Interesting

    For the senior citizens. No offense if that's one of you here in the picture.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...6-f246dea479e3

  15. #6325

    PrettyPrincessxxx

    Anyone had any luck with PrettyPrincessxxx?

    I got her to a dinner, but she insisted on allowance and bringing a friend. I would normally never allow a friend, but this girl is smokin hot!

    I kept at her after the date and she eventually blocked me, so I don't have a link.

    I'm just curious if she's just a rinser or if I didn't have enough funds, game, looks, or whatever it takes.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape