Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Add Report
Results 4,921 to 4,935 of 11259
-
01-28-22 16:08 #6339Senior Member

Posts: 119ChampagneLover
Bigger MILF. Fun but need to be aggressive or else she'll waste your time. Very sexy.
-
01-28-22 14:28 #6338Senior Member

Posts: 272Savy3
Savy3 wants to bring a friend to first date, nope.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...7-f62ae1021065
-
01-28-22 14:19 #6337Senior Member

Posts: 272DreamyActress
DreamyActress is attractive, ditsy, and an hour late. Probably BBFS if you see her a few times.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...5-cd393bc30cfb
-
01-28-22 14:14 #6336Senior Member

Posts: 272Callalilylover
Callalilylover is nowhere near as hot in real life. Much thicker, I think those pics are several years old. Waste of time for me.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...e-529a20f3d540
-
01-28-22 14:11 #6335Senior Member

Posts: 272FlirtyChick
FlirtyChick is decently cute, but a total waste of time for me. If you've got more patience or game than me, maybe you'll have better luck.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...e-8c6c10ce7aff
-
01-28-22 14:04 #6334Senior Member

Posts: 272Plumbaby
Plumbaby, pretty Argentinian girl, very nice and pleasant, BBFS. Slimthick if you like that, I've had my fill.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...6-b0d88a92cb31
-
01-28-22 14:03 #6333Senior Member

Posts: 272Lapushka
Met lapushka, she's smokin hot. Supposedly going through a breakup with bf. I couldn't close the deal, good luck to you.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...1-7be3c9540a6a
-
01-28-22 13:52 #6332Senior Member

Posts: 272Strawberryygirl
Strawberryygirl is 27 slim, totally decent looking, pretty easy pickings.
She's probably be an hour late, so be ready for that. I passed.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...a-79601078dc8d
-
01-28-22 13:48 #6331Senior Member

Posts: 3424Possibly
You might be right, but I wasn't talking specifically about him. I was talking about others of us that might actually give a shit. This is what can happen when you let the ADHD on-the-spectrum little hookers take pictures of you with them.
Originally Posted by SfoDavid67
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-22 13:48 #6330Senior Member

Posts: 272Sweet Bee
Sweet Bee is also a total knockout, but wants to do a bunch of platonic dates and she is enhanced (not my thing).
So, if you're a patient man and like fake bewbies, she's your gal.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...0-dc270e537895
-
01-28-22 13:38 #6329Senior Member

Posts: 837He probably does not give a shit. He probably is single with a shit ton of money, he would take banging that young hottie picture as a badge of honor to brag to his still married friends that have been stuck with the same pussy for 40 years.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-22 13:09 #6328Senior Member

Posts: 225Lol
What a stupid fuck!
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-22 12:49 #6327Senior Member

Posts: 3424Wow
This should be a cautionary tale for anyone that likes taking selfies with their sugarbaby / hooker.
Originally Posted by CreamFire
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-22 12:15 #6326Senior Member

Posts: 423Interesting
For the senior citizens. No offense if that's one of you here in the picture.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...6-f246dea479e3
-
01-27-22 18:09 #6325Senior Member

Posts: 272PrettyPrincessxxx
Anyone had any luck with PrettyPrincessxxx?
I got her to a dinner, but she insisted on allowance and bringing a friend. I would normally never allow a friend, but this girl is smokin hot!
I kept at her after the date and she eventually blocked me, so I don't have a link.
I'm just curious if she's just a rinser or if I didn't have enough funds, game, looks, or whatever it takes.












Reply With Quote




