Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 929 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 429 829 879 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 979 1029 1429 1929 ... LastLast
Results 13,921 to 13,935 of 30808
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16888

    Videos

    To each their own. Personally, I don't understand why anyone would feel compelled to pay these girls even a dollar for overpriced, poorly produced "content" when the internet has an unlimited free library of anything you could want. Anything. And much better quality video, too. I've never seen AJ, some say her oral skills are top notch and others say that they aren't anything special. I'll never find out, when you previously offered full service and now you only offer BBBJ for even higher rates. . . Nah, fam.

    I wish that "don't pay for content" would become as much of a line in the sand as " never pay a deposit" so that it might affect some market correction.

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Correct. I'm not being mean, just factual. Go get a BBBJ but don't pay much for her. She's barely scraping by with what she's got.

  2. #16887

    Sunny

    Quote Originally Posted by OneTime3331  [View Original Post]
    Visited Sunny a week ago. Hotel 5 minutes from Crabtree. QV was $ (High I know) But convenience was key this time. The same reason I would pay more at a gas station for today, than I would at a grocery store. Set up was normal. Started with CBJ ended with Doggy. Nothing to write home about, a little mechanical, but she has a great rack so I was Ok. Would repeat only for convenience.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...w/666908081637
    She used to be great when she was in Greensboro. Hell, I even took her lunch after a dream once. Smart, funny and sexy. The last time I saw her I could tell she had started to slide. Not sure if it was candy or what. But those orbs were a sight to behold!

  3. #16886
    Quote Originally Posted by JocoGuy007  [View Original Post]
    Connected to Woodologist, possibly her daughter but not confirmed. Working out of her residence, using one of her old numbers, ad written similarly. No reviews yet.
    Well hell. Thanks.

  4. #16885
    I'm reluctant to share my good ones in this lame environment, but I guess have a knack for finding them. This girl is super sweet and very accommodating. Legit, clean, pretty sexy. Treat her nice. She's the real deal.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/74158363

  5. #16884
    Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    She is worth what someone is willing to pay but in another time that would be $40 not $400.
    Correct. I'm not being mean, just factual. Go get a BBBJ but don't pay much for her. She's barely scraping by with what she's got.

  6. #16883
    Quote Originally Posted by OktoberMan1  [View Original Post]
    Coming to Raleigh with a group in a couple weeks for some drinking, strip clubbing, mongering, (and golf if the weather gets better)

    Any recommendations for a cute, reliable, spinner to average ebony near downtown (or available for outcalls)? 2 that work together might be even better.
    Nast hotel north of town but she's clean and cute.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...d/877120504430

  7. #16882

    Zebulon

    Connected to Woodologist, possibly her daughter but not confirmed. Working out of her residence, using one of her old numbers, ad written similarly. No reviews yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashkbp  [View Original Post]
    Pics to damn cute,written ok, but something feels off.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...s/279390497111

  8. #16881

    Baby videos

    She sells pics and videos. I have some private. Anyone else? PM me if you want to trade some.

    B.

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterT69  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her since her release? I want to see her before she gets locked up again. She fell asleep last time I was supposed to see her.

  9. #16880

    Zebulon

    Pics to damn cute,written ok, but something feels off.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...s/279390497111

  10. #16879
    Quote Originally Posted by Raleigh69  [View Original Post]
    Compared to what's here, it's worth the drive.
    SOB is worth it for those who like the AMP scene. It's a hike and will take 4 - 5 hours out of a day. $220 at the spa plus fuel will hit the wallet. Better have a plan like a take a sick day or make a fireworks run to Jabs for justification. For those who are interested you can follow this link for updates.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...Parlor-Reports

  11. #16878

    Danielle / Gothy white chick.

    Had seen this ad pop up several times, for a long time, but either no info was concrete or there were no images outside of the scraper sites attached, so the reviews I did find with "Danielle" was useless. I was pretty sure this was a no-go but I wanted solid info either way and so I sent the deposit because they had the bitchy attitude I expected. Turns out it was just sheer arrogance.

    Anyways. It'd be nice if we had names to faces *outside* of the sites where they can take the info down. Now we have a name attached to a face attached to a description of a scammer. Hope it helps.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dannyboy.jpg‎  

  12. #16877

    Misunderstanding

    My reference to vids wasn't me saying she worth those pri c es, it was more of if she'll do shit like that there would be no way I would pay prices like that any day to her to keep in real.

    Quote Originally Posted by LucidPicture  [View Original Post]
    The videos I posted that we're filmed around 2000? I've seen AJ twice and I can reassure everyone that nothing she has ever done in any capacity is worth anywhere close to $400.

  13. #16876
    Quote Originally Posted by GentleButRough  [View Original Post]
    You didn't see the video a monger.

    Posted of her the other day 🤔.
    The videos I posted that we're filmed around 2000? I've seen AJ twice and I can reassure everyone that nothing she has ever done in any capacity is worth anywhere close to $400.

  14. #16875
    South of the Border, I 95. At the NC / SC border.

  15. #16874

    Guys weekend

    Coming to Raleigh with a group in a couple weeks for some drinking, strip clubbing, mongering, (and golf if the weather gets better)

    Any recommendations for a cute, reliable, spinner to average ebony near downtown (or available for outcalls)? 2 that work together might be even better.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape