Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,936 to 13,950 of 30805
-
01-28-22 06:38 #16870Senior Member

Posts: 173Aj
You didn't see the video a monger.
Posted of her the other day 🤔.
Originally Posted by Parabola
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 20:50 #16869Senior Member

Posts: 121Anybody?
Anyone indulge? Only 400 per hour.
Guess we'll see how many takers she has after the Fed drains all the excess cash from the financial system. Or is this just a case of this girl thinking “Well these other girls are charging 400 so I can too".
https://tryst.link/escort/alliesss
Or you can always take AJ out to dinner and get a BJ afterwards (remember no FS) . It'll only set you back $400. Not including dinner of course.
https://tryst.link/escort/ajriot
This is sheer insanity.
-
01-27-22 18:21 #16868Senior Member

Posts: 1242Stacy
Well said and spot on. Let's hope she remains solo and travels solo.
Originally Posted by JocoGuy007
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 12:05 #16867Senior Member

Posts: 1651The second one
Looks like her pics but unfortunately it's a fairly typical low end experience. Lower end motel, the protection hanging outside, faint smell of smoke, wouldn't say rushed but typical in and out experience with some restrictions. Not worth a high end price for sure.
Originally Posted by NightTraveler
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 11:25 #16866Senior Member

Posts: 284https://www.rubmaps.ch/hamer-massage-parlors-sc
Originally Posted by FuckHard
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 09:56 #16865Senior Member

Posts: 31313X US-30X, Hamer, SC 295XX.
Originally Posted by FuckHard
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 08:33 #16864Senior Member

Posts: 38Sarah has reviews
She's been in this area about 6 months and here pictures are accurate. I find her to be enjoyable and pleasant company. There are reviews here and elsewhere if you do a little research.
Originally Posted by Slkdck31
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 06:08 #16863Senior Member

Posts: 376Next on the to do list
https://tryst.link/escort/sarahkw
Sarah, I've been eying this one, made contact but schedule hasn't been able to align. Just curious if anyone has seen or has any information to share. Thanks in advance.
-
01-26-22 17:42 #16862Senior Member

Posts: 64Thanks, this is exactly what I was looking for.
Originally Posted by JoeLooking
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-22 17:38 #16861Senior Member

Posts: 269Stacy
The reputation of her service in this area has been top-notch since she started making trips up from Wilmington. Be aware that there has been some chatter on the Wilmington boards about her close associates in that neck of the woods. A scan through recent entries about her indicate that she's closely linked to other providers who are known trouble and that she's becoming much less reliable down there. When she first started coming to Raleigh, there was similar chatter about her getting too close to other girls who were creating drama (robbing clients, even stealing from Stacy). Hopefully she leaves the drama in Wilmington, just keep your spidery senses up.
Originally Posted by Slkdck31
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-22 16:43 #16860Senior Member

Posts: 112Q spa
Where is this place?
Originally Posted by Nick52
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-22 15:43 #16859Senior Member

Posts: 1301The least crude way is to ask if she allows the full hour. If she's willing to give you the full hour then chances are you get multiple pops. The clean but more direct thing is to just ask "Do you allow multiples? I never assume and will generally ask if it's what I'm looking for. Given the number, even on the high end, who expect you to leave after one pop or who want to talk away some of your time don't ever just assume.
Originally Posted by LiquidCoil
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-22 13:58 #16858Senior Member

Posts: 376Stacy
https://tryst.link/escort/sexi-stacy
So I decided the meet up with Stacy and am I glad I did, it was definitely in in top 3 encounters. Simple communication, and was led to a nice apartment where she met me at the door and led me up to the clean upscale apartment. Made our way to the bedroom where she disrobed to expose a fit, spinner MILF body. I laid back on the bed and she began a sensual body rub and light kissing and worked into a nice BBBJ. She took her time no rush and I eventually strapped up for Mish and finished sixth k9. She was nice and tight and seemed very into the session. All pics are accurate and recent, so if you like what you see the don't hesitate to pay her a visit.
-
01-26-22 12:21 #16857Regular Member

Posts: 5Think She Used To Go as "Angel Eyez" or Something Like That
This one was a little harder to get in touch with. But I did get in touch with her, and once I did communication was typical. Stays in Hotel on WF road. Hotel wasn't in best location or kept well, but her room was very comfortable. Gained weight from the pics, but face was ok. No sign of demons. CBJ and Doggy. She didn't really watch the clock but I think she would had it been extremely long. .80 for QV.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/739989471897
-
01-26-22 11:22 #16856Senior Member

Posts: 661Striking Out
So today been looking through some ads and getting nothing. One of my UTRs was not responding. So texted this one. Didn't get back to me until I had already gotten what I needed.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...o/788414333715
This one was asking too much for me for a qv, so I passed.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/975618003817
The one that didn't ghost me was alexxxa imagine that! Got to her room, gave the donation up and had a fun qv with her. Place seemed clean, not many people hanging around. Didn't seem like she stayed there long. Menu was open and I placed my order and was not disappointed. Went slightly over time but she wasn't concerned. Love when they don't watch the clock. Will repeat.
Just a heads up to those who mind smoke. Place didn't smell like it was that stale smoke smell but did notice a little. Or she may have just smoked. As always YMMV.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...n/176550640156
I always have a spare set of clothes in the car. Gym bag or small duffle with a shirt and some shorts or sweats. Some of these girls live in these rooms for months and their rooms smell terrible and linger on you for hours.











Reply With Quote





