Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,411 to 13,425 of 37371
-
01-29-22 09:53 #23961Senior Member

Posts: 287Mr Regular
Check your PM's.
Originally Posted by Lamarr
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-22 08:42 #23960Senior Member

Posts: 450Read what you wrote
You say none of these ladies want to. I have a long list of those who love it and those who offer up more without asking. Those percentages vary more based on the appearance and attitude of the dude laying on the table. Most of the ladies I've seen have been more than willing to make me happy.
Originally Posted by FloppyMcStiffy
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-22 08:18 #23959Senior Member

Posts: 556Wayne-Westland?
Hey AMPers:
An assist please: I'll be in the Wayne Rd area tomorrow and planning an AMP visit. I've lost track of which AMPs are still open and at least provide a decent HE. Any assist is appreciated, PMs are ok too. Thanks!
-
01-29-22 01:13 #23958Regular Member

Posts: 14Massage By Crystal
Has anyone seen Massage By Crystal? Is she worth seeing? Thank you.
-
01-28-22 20:48 #23957Senior Member

Posts: 929NFW. That is a dick. Probably swallowed more than a boogie. He was a friend?
Originally Posted by BattMann
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-22 20:07 #23956Senior Member

Posts: 160Tipping
I had a friend that would put a pile of money on the table when he sat down at a restaurant and tell the waiter that was his tip at the end if he does a good job, and he would take money away if the waiter messed up, made mistakes etc. But, that friend was kind of a dick and probably ate a lot of spit and boogers in his food.
Originally Posted by HeeJunk
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-22 16:32 #23955Senior Member

Posts: 67Not trying to be argumentative but the point I was trying to make is that the majority of these woman didn't dream about coming to America so they could jack us off.
Originally Posted by HeeJunk
[View Original Post]
We all tip according to the service we recieve and the value we derive from that. They perform the way they do because they know it improves their chances of a tip, not because they want to be doing it.
-
01-28-22 13:53 #23954Senior Member

Posts: 929Has anyone ever tipped a waiter or uber driver up front?
Originally Posted by FloppyMcStiffy
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-22 13:26 #23953Senior Member

Posts: 366So I don't piss off a provider.
PM me and I will tell you what I can.
Originally Posted by Smashing1979
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-22 12:04 #23952Senior Member

Posts: 271Just on there and Hot.com search.
Originally Posted by SkinDogToo
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-22 11:52 #23951Senior Member

Posts: 184What kind of services are offered here? What do Gina and Hanna look like?
Originally Posted by Drews4
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-22 09:38 #23950Senior Member

Posts: 67Not sure we disagree?
I'm not saying there are not place that won't provide the services we want or nievly think we are there just for a massage. I'm saying you're buying their enthusiasm. If you think the 60-65% are doing it because they want too vs doing it because they want the tip and know what they have to do to get it, I would challenge you to give them the tip upfront and tell them they don't have to make you happy unless they want to. It's a business transaction, plain and simple. We reward the better service and that includes their enthusiasm, real or not.
Originally Posted by Jp1225
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-22 08:28 #23949Senior Member

Posts: 366Evian
Gina at Evian has been spending a lot of time in New York lately so if you want to see her call first. Hanna is ok but not near as good as Gina. IMO.
-
01-27-22 18:13 #23948Senior Member

Posts: 450Disagree
My assessment of most AMPs is about 10-15% no extras; 25% unwilling / unenthusiastic HJ; 50% enthusiastic HJ with lots of tease, roaming otc / utc; 10-15% BJ / FS. So a solid majority know what we are there for and are more than willing to make us happy.
Originally Posted by FloppyMcStiffy
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 17:51 #23947Regular Member

Posts: 4Summer Rein
https://detroit.skipthegames.com/fem...8/966888843319
Saw this little thing today. Had the option of seeing both girls but opted for Summer (the shorter one). Set up was pretty easy, arrival was a bit awkward with other people being in the apartment, but I had a stressful day at work and thought "what the hell? Lets go for it". She is an absolute sweetheart. I went with the qv but never once felt rushed. We had a decent conversation before and after, just basic chit chat. Her body is amazing and she is completely friendly and I felt very relaxed through the whole session. I will repeat.











Reply With Quote





