Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 957 of 2023 FirstFirst ... 457 857 907 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 1007 1057 1457 1957 ... LastLast
Results 14,341 to 14,355 of 30337
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15997
    Quote Originally Posted by KingEpqng  [View Original Post]
    Is she in Charlotte, NC? Because this is an ad for Ohio.
    Just googled the number. It's a Cinci number. Maybe she moved.

  2. #15996
    Quote Originally Posted by KingEpqng  [View Original Post]
    Is she in Charlotte, NC? Because this is an ad for Ohio.

    .
    I know for a fact she used to be in Charlotte. She was on different sites and also on Seeking for a long time. Maybe she travelled and accidentally used an old post. If she is back in Clt I'd love to know bc I tried to connect over a year ago with her.

  3. #15995
    Quote Originally Posted by BeegDick  [View Original Post]
    I took one for the team. Complete waste of time. Our session turned into a carplay (1st red flag). I proceeded anyways because she actually looked very cute. Great body but 5 minutes into the session, she was pretty much done. She asked me if I was ready to pop and I wasn't even undressed (2nd red flag). She was very mechanical. I was able to get another 10 minutes out of her and before I lost interest. She definitely has a handler so be careful.
    Thanks for the heads up. Definitely a person to scratch off the list.

  4. #15994

    Nessa

    Quote Originally Posted by MidnightSteel  [View Original Post]
    Wow she is legit? Normally I'd pass a ad like that. Too good to be true. BBBJ by chance? What's an hr 250-300?
    No BBBJ for me. As for you, IDK. 250-300 for a FH sounds about right. Unless her plans have changed, she won't be available today.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...k/337556192590

    I have attached a more recent pic below.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nessa 2.jpg‎  

  5. #15993

    Nicole - Ohio

    Is she in Charlotte, NC? Because this is an ad for Ohio.

    Quote Originally Posted by Theguy2022  [View Original Post]
    .

  6. #15992
    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleAge57  [View Original Post]
    I received an invite from Nessa this afternoon to come visit her. Her South Charlotte incall location was very impressive. It was the first time that I've been inside this place. My 180 HH visit consisted of DATY, covered mish, covered doggy, boob and neck kissing. She's only going to be available today and tonight.

    The good news is she's going to be moving to Charlotte in 2 weeks. When this happens, I will go broke.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...k/337556192590
    Wow she is legit? Normally I'd pass a ad like that. Too good to be true. BBBJ by chance? What's an hr 250-300?

  7. #15991
    Quote Originally Posted by Scalan1234  [View Original Post]
    She is not the girl in pics. She is Nicole who was previously reported robbing someone with 200. She changes name and number. I think in old time she used to be friends with Megan rose. I would avoid. But at the same time, we don't have current reviews. She was review 2 years back I think.
    Agree. She is not the girl in the ad but very similar. Wished I would've seen this report before I TOFTT. Cheers.

  8. #15990
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBoi69  [View Original Post]
    She's a waste of time. Text and just get crickets.
    I took one for the team. Complete waste of time. Our session turned into a carplay (1st red flag). I proceeded anyways because she actually looked very cute. Great body but 5 minutes into the session, she was pretty much done. She asked me if I was ready to pop and I wasn't even undressed (2nd red flag). She was very mechanical. I was able to get another 10 minutes out of her and before I lost interest. She definitely has a handler so be careful.

  9. #15989

    Nicole


  10. #15988

    Looks like Natalia

    Quote Originally Posted by Saku93  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/vipcarinacortez

    Holys hit, that ass.

    Anyone partake?

    (Leaving that typo).
    Very similar photo. Saw a review on another site. Please report back!

  11. #15987
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMechanik365  [View Original Post]
    She's a waste of time. Text and just get crickets.

  12. #15986
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMechanik365  [View Original Post]
    She is not the girl in pics. She is Nicole who was previously reported robbing someone with 200. She changes name and number. I think in old time she used to be friends with Megan rose. I would avoid. But at the same time, we don't have current reviews. She was review 2 years back I think.

  13. #15985

  14. #15984

    Nessa

    Quote Originally Posted by Scalan1234  [View Original Post]
    I had seen her last month when she visited. I don't think ad pics are actual hers but they are almost close in body wise. I don't think you would regret. Face was not the best but ok. Location was nice and safe last time too and she was very safe. If I remember, it was covered service. I would go visit her but just that I have already had more than my weeks budget spent so too bad. Nessa is here, Anna is supposed to come this weekend and then this new gem that was shared recently I am going to review in separate post, it seems like I will go broke.
    First two pics appear to be her real pics. The rest look to be someone else.

  15. #15983

    A treat In Town

    Just wanted to let you guys know Heather will be in Charlotte this weekend she is a great girl you should definitely try to meet while she is in town this weekend message me for more info.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/22267280

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape