Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 796 to 810 of 1114
-
02-13-22 01:00 #319Senior Member

Posts: 110Allentown
Here's a few old reports on the first one. She has gone by Blue Eyed Babygirl or Carrie in the past.
Originally Posted by ReadingNeeds
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by TrinitHugz
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by SmokinJoePA
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-22 19:22 #318Regular Member

Posts: 4Anyone
I'll be heading by the area and this one caught my eye. Anyone with any reviews?.
https://allentown.skipthegames.com/f...e/865581741836
-
01-31-22 14:55 #317Senior Member

Posts: 238I have seen Hazel a number of times. You could try her. She's not that tall though. She is a good time.
Originally Posted by ReadingNeeds
[View Original Post]
https://allentown.skipthegames.com/f...d/180020611873
-
01-31-22 06:42 #316Senior Member

Posts: 727Thanks
Thanks. Texted both. Neither answered. Business must be good. If ever you need a little heads up in Reading Pa or South Jersey area, let me know. Plan on Allentown excursion Weds / Thursday.
Originally Posted by James354
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-22 18:11 #315Senior Member

Posts: 89Atown
Either of those would likely meet your needs, since you know you're not lookiing for a young provider.
Originally Posted by ReadingNeeds
[View Original Post]
The first one has a girlfriend with her frequently, but she doesn't interfere and sometimes does doubles.
The second is more mid-50's than 40's. Has a report of ghosting, but I think they all do from time to time.
-
01-30-22 08:33 #314Senior Member

Posts: 727Two info requests
I did go back through the board to the summer but couldn't find anything. 60 something monger attracted to 40 plus providers. Need a regular. Really need a regular. DATY, BBBJ, CIM options must be available for me to enjoy myself. Wouldn't mind a Greek option too but not a deal breaker. Looking at two providers on Allentown STG. Anyone visited and and to share?
https://allentown.skipthegames.com/f...v/763048861758 She is in Allentown.
https://allentown.skipthegames.com/f...a/964935667080
I love a tall woman.
Information appreciated.
-
01-28-22 10:54 #313Senior Member

Posts: 138Dude you ain't lying. I wish I had just one or two semi reliable quick stay providers.
Originally Posted by Lance547
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-22 10:58 #312Senior Member

Posts: 987From what I gathered she was a stripper but got too old for it so started escorting begrudgingly. She was definitely bossy. Compared to the girls now she was hot for a reasonable donation. The selection now is shot out and overpriced.
Originally Posted by FlyGuyEddie007
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-22 21:03 #311Senior Member

Posts: 373Veronica
Ugg,
Originally Posted by SoloGuy
[View Original Post]
Saw her 2 times before all the Covid stuff. 1st time was great the 2nd time was more mechanical and business like. But what a hell of a body. Yummy!!
Always difficult to nail down though.
-
01-25-22 20:31 #310Senior Member

Posts: 2124Yeah I figured after the second time I hung out with her she would loosen up a little bit but now she was very upfront and business oriented very bossy the only thing positive about it was her luxe but for the money it's not worth it.
Originally Posted by SoloGuy
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-22 15:16 #309Senior Member

Posts: 145Which is too bad since by all accounts she was very easy on the eyes.
Originally Posted by FlyGuyEddie007
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-22 10:44 #308Senior Member

Posts: 2124Her services were to controlled. She was full of rules and was very mechanical. She disappeared for some time and good Riddance.
Originally Posted by Lance547
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-22 14:23 #307Senior Member

Posts: 987Anyone know what happened to Veronica?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/v...ncess/14533007
-
01-22-22 11:17 #306Senior Member

Posts: 190At red roof 2019'
Yes I met her once. Had blk dude waiting by steps when I was coming up to her room at the Red Roof on airport rd back 2019, it's not worth it bro. Just big hanging tits nothing else about her body is appealing. Get a younger one that's worth spending $$.
Originally Posted by NyC2487
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-22 16:58 #305Senior Member

Posts: 138Is it permitted for someone to just list a few Stg girls that are definitely real and won't rip you off. It seems so hard to navigate lately.









Reply With Quote






