Thread: Angel Relaxatioin
+
Add Report
Results 781 to 795 of 1928
-
01-28-22 18:39 #1148Senior Member

Posts: 3345. 5? Seriously?
I guess there are different tastes but my comment is that Skye is way above a 5. 5 in looks. She is nowhere near 40 and after detailed and vigorous testing I don't believe there are any implants. To me, her body looks like an asian Kim Kardashian but with somewhat narrower hips. If you call that big boned.
Originally Posted by HarryNuts9999
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-22 14:32 #1147Senior Member

Posts: 520Lily
According to posts, Lily is back but only for a few weeks so don't wait too long.
Originally Posted by MrSolo74
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-22 14:32 #1146Senior Member

Posts: 520Which Apple is better?
Who's better, AR Apple or Asia Spa Apple? Haven't been with either and want to try out an Apple.
Originally Posted by Ajarn
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-22 13:03 #1145Senior Member

Posts: 165Lily back?
Just want to make sure. Is Lily back?
Mahalo.
-
01-28-22 12:41 #1144Senior Member

Posts: 40Sky
I have seen Sky several times now. She is one of the best ever, great looks, awesome service. Very very nice personality and always trying 100% to satisfy the customer. So many girls get hard and distant over time, I guess it's just a part of the industry. Sky however, is never that way. Always smiling, laughing and makes the encounter special, each time. Incredible natural tanned body. The type of body that you see in magazines and movies. I will always see her when I get the chance to. L / A / S 9/9. 5/9. 5.
-
01-28-22 11:42 #1143Senior Member

Posts: 1638Rating
That's a fair assessment.
Originally Posted by HarryNuts9999
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-22 03:58 #1142Senior Member

Posts: 164I should clarify my rating. I rate kinda like a school grading system. 7 being a C, or average and passable. D still passes meaning I can still nut in her. I personally wouldn't go to her for the looks but for the experience. Just my opinion, i can see hoe another person may view he with a higher rating. Top notch BBBJ.
Originally Posted by HarryNuts9999
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 17:55 #1141Senior Member

Posts: 1638Jane (Vanessa)
If she's pretty like Vanessa was when she was hosting the obstacle course game, I'd pay the escort price. Six bills.
Originally Posted by Ajarn
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 17:10 #1140Senior Member

Posts: 945Apple
She's game for all sorts of positions. CG, K9. She even taught me one that I had never tried before.
Originally Posted by KihapaiKailua
[View Original Post]
Unlike the other angels, she actually gives a nice rubdown, employing various parts of her body.
The reviewer neglected to report some key points: age and looks. She's a Korean still in her 20's. Did you see the young Jane Tennant in the Spies episodes? Apple reminds me of her.
-
01-27-22 16:43 #1139Senior Member

Posts: 44I agree with 5 rating in the looks / face. She is very engaging and fun to talk to but she's a bit too thick and big bone for me. IMO, both Lemon and Lily are much more pretty and feminine. Sky's body does look more natural and all three deliveries excellent service.
Originally Posted by HarryNuts9999
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 15:51 #1138Senior Member

Posts: 500Sky
To me Sky reminds me of the local voluptuous girl at the beach you wish you could get with! I love thick girls with tight skin! Of course if you are a Mui or Mini fan maybe she's not for you. I love how passionate she gets! She swears she's all natural and I believe it!
Originally Posted by Lknfrpssy
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 02:35 #1137Senior Member

Posts: 1638Sky
Thanks for your honest report in looks. I'd give her 6. 5 to be nice. Deep throat is good.
Originally Posted by HarryNuts9999
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 01:57 #1136Senior Member

Posts: 164Just saw Sky from Angel. If I were to guess, she's in her 40's, about 5'7", big boned for an Asian girl (thicc), breast / butt / lip implants. She's not my usual preference as I generally prefer an athletic / skinny build. But I will definitely see her again cause she was a fun conversationalist, great BJ, and a good fk. If you like Lily from Angel or Lemon from Osaka, you will like Sky.
L-5. 5.
A-9.
S-9.
-
01-25-22 23:09 #1135Regular Member

Posts: 1Apple
Was there today. Roughly 5' 5" Korean-ish looking girl. Amazing real feeling tits. Smooth below, no real serious booty but decent ass. Decent massage.
Little bit of titty fucking into CBJ. Then CFS, missionary would have loved her on top instead to more better play with her tits, they was amazing tits.
Would recommend.
-
01-25-22 13:15 #1134Senior Member

Posts: 423Lily
Yup, she's a fun ride spinner with D's and eraser nips.
Originally Posted by MakaKiller
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




