Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
You Know You Need It
This blog is moderated by Punter3
  1. #3297
    Quote Originally Posted by TheZorak  [View Original Post]
    Dang it. Alright, thanks.
    There are a couple of JDM girls currently available. Here is one beeshousedotnet good luck!

  2. #3296
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartolo2003  [View Original Post]
    Finding a Japanese provider in OC, is almost impossible. I have asked the same question in the OC forums but got no answer from any hobbyist. You want to practice Japanese? I have read in the LA forums that Yoko is or at least pretends to be Japanese. She is the LA area, and you can find her at the website lafantasy. Live.

    If you decide to give Yoko a try, let's know about your experience.
    Dang it. Alright, thanks.

  3. #3295
    Quote Originally Posted by TheZorak  [View Original Post]
    Damn, okay, thanks. Suddenly got a hankering for Japanese girls. At least to practice the language LOL. Since I've been out of the Asian loop for a while, can you / someone direct me to HX groups that definitely have them? I searched "Japanese" on the OC forums but haven't really found anything.
    Finding a Japanese provider in OC, is almost impossible. I have asked the same question in the OC forums but got no answer from any hobbyist. You want to practice Japanese? I have read in the LA forums that Yoko is or at least pretends to be Japanese. She is the LA area, and you can find her at the website lafantasy. Live.

    If you decide to give Yoko a try, let's know about your experience.

  4. #3294
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartolo2003  [View Original Post]
    Sorry bro, you late to the party. Cocoa is no longer in the USA, she went back to Japan. She might be back soon. But can also find her in the website lafantasy. Live.

    You might even want to try Miko or Yoko. I haven't seen neither, so can't comment on their service, but you can find some reviews in the LA forum.
    Damn, okay, thanks. Suddenly got a hankering for Japanese girls. At least to practice the language LOL. Since I've been out of the Asian loop for a while, can you / someone direct me to HX groups that definitely have them? I searched "Japanese" on the OC forums but haven't really found anything.

  5. #3293
    Quote Originally Posted by TheZorak  [View Original Post]
    Is she still listed as "Cocoa" or something else?
    Sorry bro, you late to the party. Cocoa is no longer in the USA, she went back to Japan. She might be back soon. But can also find her in the website lafantasy. Live.

    You might even want to try Miko or Yoko. I haven't seen neither, so can't comment on their service, but you can find some reviews in the LA forum.

  6. #3292
    Quote Originally Posted by PlutoKiller  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, forgot the link https://www.fantasycometrue.club. Or Min-cCassyExotic on HX.
    Is she still listed as "Cocoa" or something else?

  7. #3291
    Quote Originally Posted by RecentCo673  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone visited Emiko or Jani from asianworld org?

    Most of the girls here have been older but sometimes they have some gems like Tomi.

    Any info would be appreciated!
    I'll share about Jani and I hope someone can TOFTT on Emiko.

    Jani is not as pictured and the body does not match. She's a little thick and curvy but nice natural boobs and good service. Gave an enthusiastic BJ and rode me well. She doesn't speak much English and for me I thought she was a little weird. Wouldn't repeat but it wasn't bad.

  8. #3290

    Emiko or Jani

    Has anyone visited Emiko or Jani from asianworld org?

    Most of the girls here have been older but sometimes they have some gems like Tomi.

    Any info would be appreciated!

  9. #3289
    Thanks for all the suggestions. Tried to book Jay but couldn't. Ended up seeing Emiko from FA / SA.

    She's not 25 more like early mid 30's. She's around 5 foot 2. Slim body small butt. Her rack is big and perky. Her implants look like a 90's pornstar style but they are very soft. I loved her look. Face is on the older side. Service was top notch though.

  10. #3288
    Quote Originally Posted by Omfgitzjin  [View Original Post]
    How was Yuni? Her pictures are real?
    Check out my review in the LA review board of her.

  11. #3287

    Yuni

    How was Yuni? Her pictures are real?

    Quote Originally Posted by BastardChorum  [View Original Post]
    Biggest in terms of relative size to the body or just outright size? In either case, of the girls I've seen and are still working, these come to mind when I think of big tits:

    Jay. OC with MKC.

    Daisy. OC with LAKangels.

    Yuni. WLA with CGLA.

    Anna / Niya. WLA with CGLA.

    Eunji. WLA with PKL.

  12. #3286
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeGuyCool  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know which girl has the biggest rack currently working? Going to be free the next few days. If not I might just try Barbie since she is tiny.
    Biggest in terms of relative size to the body or just outright size? In either case, of the girls I've seen and are still working, these come to mind when I think of big tits:

    Jay. OC with MKC.

    Daisy. OC with LAKangels.

    Yuni. WLA with CGLA.

    Anna / Niya. WLA with CGLA.

    Eunji. WLA with PKL.

  13. #3285
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKuts  [View Original Post]
    Going to give it a try with Chloe. Will report back. I think I may bring some extra $ in case I need more time or decide not to rush once I see her.
    All the lakangels girls were off today and my appointment was canceled. I pivoted to MKC Amy and was underwhelmed. Nice enough and she did some light rimming but overall she was 6 at best. Skinny but more in the B cup range and had sort of a "yoko" face. If I pulled her at one of the fair dr parlors I wouldn't be pissed but definitely subpar for these bookers.

  14. #3284

    Biggest rack in OC

    LAK Zuri has the biggest rack I have seen recently: (click here).

    You probably won't recognize her from the pics, which are way P.S. And max glam.

    Quote Originally Posted by SomeGuyCool  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know which girl has the biggest rack currently working? Going to be free the next few days. If not I might just try Barbie since she is tiny.

  15. #3283
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeGuyCool  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know which girl has the biggest rack currently working? Going to be free the next few days. If not I might just try Barbie since she is tiny.
    Barbie is 30 C. If you are looking for big racks. She is not the right one. Scarlett was the one which had big racks but now she is gone. Check on MKC website pretty much all girls are 32.

    LAK SoHee and Chloe seems to be 34 per there website. I haven't seen them but there will be FR on the forum.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape