Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Angel Relaxatioin

+ Add Report
Page 53 of 129 FirstFirst ... 3 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 103 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 795 of 1928
This blog is moderated by SnatchThat
  1. #1148

    5. 5? Seriously?

    Quote Originally Posted by HarryNuts9999  [View Original Post]
    Just saw Sky from Angel. If I were to guess, she's in her 40's, about 5'7", big boned for an Asian girl (thicc), breast / butt / lip implants. She's not my usual preference as I generally prefer an athletic / skinny build. But I will definitely see her again cause she was a fun conversationalist, great BJ, and a good fk. If you like Lily from Angel or Lemon from Osaka, you will like Sky.

    L-5. 5.

    A-9.

    S-9.
    I guess there are different tastes but my comment is that Skye is way above a 5. 5 in looks. She is nowhere near 40 and after detailed and vigorous testing I don't believe there are any implants. To me, her body looks like an asian Kim Kardashian but with somewhat narrower hips. If you call that big boned.

  2. #1147

    Lily

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSolo74  [View Original Post]
    Just want to make sure. Is Lily back?

    Mahalo.
    According to posts, Lily is back but only for a few weeks so don't wait too long.

  3. #1146

    Which Apple is better?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ajarn  [View Original Post]
    She's game for all sorts of positions. CG, K9. She even taught me one that I had never tried before.

    Unlike the other angels, she actually gives a nice rubdown, employing various parts of her body.

    The reviewer neglected to report some key points: age and looks. She's a Korean still in her 20's. Did you see the young Jane Tennant in the Spies episodes? Apple reminds me of her.
    Who's better, AR Apple or Asia Spa Apple? Haven't been with either and want to try out an Apple.

  4. #1145

    Lily back?

    Just want to make sure. Is Lily back?

    Mahalo.

  5. #1144

    Sky

    I have seen Sky several times now. She is one of the best ever, great looks, awesome service. Very very nice personality and always trying 100% to satisfy the customer. So many girls get hard and distant over time, I guess it's just a part of the industry. Sky however, is never that way. Always smiling, laughing and makes the encounter special, each time. Incredible natural tanned body. The type of body that you see in magazines and movies. I will always see her when I get the chance to. L / A / S 9/9. 5/9. 5.

  6. #1143

    Rating

    Quote Originally Posted by HarryNuts9999  [View Original Post]
    I should clarify my rating. I rate kinda like a school grading system. 7 being a C, or average and passable. D still passes meaning I can still nut in her. I personally wouldn't go to her for the looks but for the experience. Just my opinion, i can see hoe another person may view he with a higher rating. Top notch BBBJ.
    That's a fair assessment.

  7. #1142
    Quote Originally Posted by HarryNuts9999  [View Original Post]
    Just saw Sky from Angel. If I were to guess, she's in her 40's, about 5'7", big boned for an Asian girl (thicc), breast / butt / lip implants. She's not my usual preference as I generally prefer an athletic / skinny build. But I will definitely see her again cause she was a fun conversationalist, great BJ, and a good fk. If you like Lily from Angel or Lemon from Osaka, you will like Sky.

    L-5. 5.

    A-9.

    S-9.
    I should clarify my rating. I rate kinda like a school grading system. 7 being a C, or average and passable. D still passes meaning I can still nut in her. I personally wouldn't go to her for the looks but for the experience. Just my opinion, i can see hoe another person may view he with a higher rating. Top notch BBBJ.

  8. #1141

    Jane (Vanessa)

    If she's pretty like Vanessa was when she was hosting the obstacle course game, I'd pay the escort price. Six bills.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ajarn  [View Original Post]
    She's game for all sorts of positions. CG, K9. She even taught me one that I had never tried before.

    Unlike the other angels, she actually gives a nice rubdown, employing various parts of her body.

    The reviewer neglected to report some key points: age and looks. She's a Korean still in her 20's. Did you see the young Jane Tennant in the Spies episodes? Apple reminds me of her.

  9. #1140
    Senior Member


    Posts: 945

    Apple

    Quote Originally Posted by KihapaiKailua  [View Original Post]
    Was there today. Roughly 5' 5" Korean-ish looking girl. Amazing real feeling tits. Smooth below, no real serious booty but decent ass. Decent massage.

    Little bit of titty fucking into CBJ. Then CFS, missionary would have loved her on top instead to more better play with her tits, they was amazing tits.

    Would recommend.
    She's game for all sorts of positions. CG, K9. She even taught me one that I had never tried before.

    Unlike the other angels, she actually gives a nice rubdown, employing various parts of her body.

    The reviewer neglected to report some key points: age and looks. She's a Korean still in her 20's. Did you see the young Jane Tennant in the Spies episodes? Apple reminds me of her.

  10. #1139
    Quote Originally Posted by HarryNuts9999  [View Original Post]
    Just saw Sky from Angel. If I were to guess, she's in her 40's, about 5'7", big boned for an Asian girl (thicc), breast / butt / lip implants. She's not my usual preference as I generally prefer an athletic / skinny build. But I will definitely see her again cause she was a fun conversationalist, great BJ, and a good fk. If you like Lily from Angel or Lemon from Osaka, you will like Sky.

    L-5. 5.

    A-9.

    S-9.
    I agree with 5 rating in the looks / face. She is very engaging and fun to talk to but she's a bit too thick and big bone for me. IMO, both Lemon and Lily are much more pretty and feminine. Sky's body does look more natural and all three deliveries excellent service.

  11. #1138

    Sky

    Quote Originally Posted by Lknfrpssy  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for your honest report in looks. I'd give her 6. 5 to be nice. Deep throat is good.
    To me Sky reminds me of the local voluptuous girl at the beach you wish you could get with! I love thick girls with tight skin! Of course if you are a Mui or Mini fan maybe she's not for you. I love how passionate she gets! She swears she's all natural and I believe it!

  12. #1137

    Sky

    Thanks for your honest report in looks. I'd give her 6. 5 to be nice. Deep throat is good.

    Quote Originally Posted by HarryNuts9999  [View Original Post]
    Just saw Sky from Angel. If I were to guess, she's in her 40's, about 5'7", big boned for an Asian girl (thicc), breast / butt / lip implants. She's not my usual preference as I generally prefer an athletic / skinny build. But I will definitely see her again cause she was a fun conversationalist, great BJ, and a good fk. If you like Lily from Angel or Lemon from Osaka, you will like Sky.

    L-5. 5.

    A-9.

    S-9.

  13. #1136
    Just saw Sky from Angel. If I were to guess, she's in her 40's, about 5'7", big boned for an Asian girl (thicc), breast / butt / lip implants. She's not my usual preference as I generally prefer an athletic / skinny build. But I will definitely see her again cause she was a fun conversationalist, great BJ, and a good fk. If you like Lily from Angel or Lemon from Osaka, you will like Sky.

    L-5. 5.

    A-9.

    S-9.

  14. #1135

    Apple

    Was there today. Roughly 5' 5" Korean-ish looking girl. Amazing real feeling tits. Smooth below, no real serious booty but decent ass. Decent massage.

    Little bit of titty fucking into CBJ. Then CFS, missionary would have loved her on top instead to more better play with her tits, they was amazing tits.

    Would recommend.

  15. #1134

    Lily

    Quote Originally Posted by MakaKiller  [View Original Post]
    She is Thai. Surgically enhanced but worth the wait. Right 69 are? Stay Safe.
    Yup, she's a fun ride spinner with D's and eraser nips.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape