The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #45958

    IRelax

    Been reading this board for a long time, finally decided to pop my massage cherry and gave it a try.

    I was hanging out at the Atlanta Battery, when is time to go I decided to google for a massage place and end up with IRelax. The place was nice and clean, a 40 y / o woman greeted me and took me to the room. I undressed and face down on the table. She came back and started the massage. The massage was very good, my shoulder felt great afterwards. On the flip I didn't know what to expect since is my first try. I slowly remove the towel and see if she will get the hint. She smile and touch the right area, asked if I want massage there. Of course I do. The handshake was good, I was allow to touch but I only do it over the cloth. Not sure if inside the shirt was allow as I didn't try. She clean me up, massage a little more and it was done. .6 + .5 and she was happy. Pretty good experience for a first timer. Will def give it another try when I'm in the area.

  2. #45957

    CBJ Lilly's

    Quote Originally Posted by Gothams1911  [View Original Post]
    Hi everyone. Is Lilly's $280 even if you don't want FS? I'm not sure if I'm interested in that, but I don't want to pay that much for a HE or CBJ. Thanks in advance!
    Last time I was at Lilly's I opted for covered BJ only, was 180 total.

  3. #45956

    Katy Massage- New Ownership

    No more hit or miss at this place, the establishment has new owners with proven track records of quality service and experience.

  4. #45955

    Yuki

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtLurker  [View Original Post]
    So what kind of good time is at Yuki? Handshake only? Standard pricing?
    I went there about 3 months ago. Got a Asian lady poor English think she said her name was Cindy. Mediocre massage at best there was teasing but on the flip only DIY. Gave a 5 dollar tip and she wasn't happy. No repeat for me.

  5. #45954

    Catching up

    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know where Amy / Anna from Great Wall ended up? Someone mentioned she went to Asian Wellness massage. And I saw her there last year before they moved across the street. Thank you to whoever mentioned that on the board. Unable to find her since. She provided a great experience!
    No. Amy never worked at Asian after the fall of Great Wall. And Amy / Anna are different women. Perhaps you're confused but no one who ever saw Amy would forget her.

  6. #45953

    Closed

    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    Is J Massage closed now? I've rolled by 3 times and they've been closed each time. It's mainly been on Sunday nights maybe they just close early now?
    December 31.

  7. #45952
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtLurker  [View Original Post]
    So what kind of good time is at Yuki? Handshake only? Standard pricing?
    Haven't been to Yuki in years. It was a bad experience. Drew Grace (who owns / owned the place). Nice ass but that was it. In the end I had to DIY and clean myself up. I left no tip and she chased me outside asking for one. Wouldn't mind seeing the talent there now.

  8. #45951

    Sunny

    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaMaynard89  [View Original Post]
    Sunny on Winter Chapel is appointment only? This is a legit shop only.
    Sunny on Winter Chapel was legit only when I visited last week. No appointment was needed; I just walked in. RM had two reviews saying FS was provided. I thought BS, but tried it out for myself. Good message, but absolutely no extras. Only one lady working at the time.

  9. #45950
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadPool7  [View Original Post]
    Try this - 470xxxx529.

    She will reply on texts as well.
    Despite the bleeps (recovered), that was the number I called. No answer.

  10. #45949

    Yuki

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    I tried calling but nobody answered.
    Try this - 470xxxx529.

    She will reply on texts as well.

  11. #45948

    Yuki

    So what kind of good time is at Yuki? Handshake only? Standard pricing?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWiseacre  [View Original Post]
    Yes is Yuki and yes the white girl there is Shannon. Yuki also has African Americans and I think a Latina. Shannon is fun.

  12. #45947

    Upgrades?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWiseacre  [View Original Post]
    Yes is Yuki and yes the white girl there is Shannon. Yuki also has African Americans and I think a Latina. Shannon is fun.
    What are the available upgrades and mileage?

  13. #45946
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    Yuki has white girls? I guess Grace has expanded her horizon. I keep seeing an ad on RR with pictures of white and black girls and it sounds like Yuki Massage.

    https://atlanta.rubratings.com/236482

    Yes I know this is massage parlor page but wondering if this is Yuki Massage.
    Yes is Yuki and yes the white girl there is Shannon. Yuki also has African Americans and I think a Latina. Shannon is fun.

  14. #45945

    Fair point

    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    I noticed all of your posts are questions. Have you had any massage experiences that you can offer to the board?
    Fair Enough. I absolutely will. I'm just a little spooked by LE. Seems a lot of places have been getting hit.

  15. #45944

    House Price

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlKey  [View Original Post]
    When I get good experience from a girl I usually ask for number so I can text ahead next time to check their availability. Girls move around and I've had front desk lies / bait and switch. So I like direct contact. They usually give it but for some odd reason I seem to always strike out at Excellence. Every time they would say the boss won't let them and they live in provided housing (one time I asked for takeout).

    Is that coincidence or something shady going on there? Having a guy at the front desk always feel weird but I've always enjoy the girls there. But if they are practically held captive the I may rethink if I should return.

    As for the recent visit, I went last week and opt for table shower. Got Lisa and got a pretty good rub. Got to taste some B tities too. They did raise the house price by $10 and AFAIK may be the last one in the area. If you guys know of any place nearby still doing $60 an hour, let me know.
    I'm seeing everywhere go up from $60 to $70. I bring $120 and the provider can work out with the house how much they get.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape