Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 586 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 86 486 536 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 636 686 1086 1586 ... LastLast
Results 8,776 to 8,790 of 26928
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18153

  2. #18152
    Quote Originally Posted by SeekWalkers99  [View Original Post]
    Oh she's real alright. In fact if you look closely you can see that xena and Marie are the same person. Hmu for details.
    Heads up to you guys. I PMed this person to follow up and they responded from a different account with zero posts saying they didn't get my message. Then that account and this one both proceeded to repeatedly send me the same google drive link, desperately trying to get me to click on it. I'd report it to Admin, but for some reason I've been prevented from reporting stuff to him. Just be aware of messages from accounts with few or no posts sending you links and don't click them.

  3. #18151

    Mallory

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/74230719

    Any verdict on this one?

    I thought she came from the same group that used to have a place near Cermak and Laramie but she may be in her own now.

  4. #18150

    Lili in Naperville

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/74225387

    Seen this one twice in past week or so. Great attitude and energetic. Decent looking for a 40 + year old. First visit was just a BBBJ and a face glazing. 2nd visit I put it in her ass but she can barely take it. Pulled out for another face glaze. BBBJ / cof 15 minutes was 1 and second visit was 1. 4 for 20 minutes with the Greek. Great value but ready to move on.

  5. #18149
    Quote Originally Posted by AirFan5741  [View Original Post]
    If you go to about the middle of her pic page, it's everything above her in the white thong. Everything below that is someone different. She's definitely real, she's petite. But yeah I don't know why different girls are on there.
    I always used to think that pics of different girls were likely scams or bullshit.

    But I think sometimes it's because LC indexes all the pics, comments, and reviews to the phone number. And once in a while a girl gets a number that another girl used previously. So now, if all the pics in the top part of the image page are consistent, then there's different pics below, I'm a little less inclined to dismiss it out of hand.

    https://Sumosear.ch can be a good resource for figuring it out. It'll sometimes have a lot of posting history also indexed by phone number.

  6. #18148

    Info

    Hi,

    Any info about this one. I know it's a SA link, but I think somebody reported about her in the past.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...dWlkZS5ubC8%3D

    Thank you.

  7. #18147

    Interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeGoodfella  [View Original Post]
    No, I did not. Another monger PM'd me and said she wasn't worth it. So I spent my money elsewhere. I am interested in this one, but her pics are old and I'm wondering what she looks like these days:

    https://tryst.link/escort/adrianna-amore

    She used to be based in Beantown and had good reviews, but they are several years old.
    The 5 year lay-off, Last review 2017 on TER, city change, email, and phone number changes are suspect, but I would be interested if you try to see her.

  8. #18146

    Newbie smut

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/74156337

    Pics real. All texts setup. $140 damage, bbjcim. Certified throat, and I don't say that lightly. The way she was sucking me is without a doubt hard to find, especially these days. Good attitude, not stuck up.

    Hotel incall in Harvey / Homewood on Halsted.

    She might not be around long, I never seen her before, definitely a brand new face. I strongly predict she may disappear any given day.

    I'm 90% sure she is getting pimped, but it's not dangerous.

    I've developed an eye for this. I'm almost kind of surprised - she turned out to be EXACTLY what I thought (better even), a nasty newbie cum catcher. This is exactly what I hunt down. They used to be easy to find in 2017 and prior now its tough. I have standards too, I don't go to the fat or old ones.

  9. #18145

    Kori

    Quote Originally Posted by Hater  [View Original Post]
    Did you see her?
    No, I did not. Another monger PM'd me and said she wasn't worth it. So I spent my money elsewhere. I am interested in this one, but her pics are old and I'm wondering what she looks like these days:

    https://tryst.link/escort/adrianna-amore

    She used to be based in Beantown and had good reviews, but they are several years old.

  10. #18144
    Quote Originally Posted by Androo75  [View Original Post]
    Short communications with each, couldn't find anything recent in search.

    Also looked through your first dozen pages for options.

    Thanks!

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...473/3124684654

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...075/7087220404

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...014/3126202769

    The last one has my interest.

    EDIT: Yeet! Nah, def forget option #1 - just saw below. Nope!
    Number 2-3 look fake. #3 is more likely to be real than #2. Add her social medias that #3 posted and scope it out.

    Me personally, I'll just go there and scope out the situation, you can always leave. If the pictures are fake leave immediately.

    I'm not paying $300-400 like the other guy suggested. I'd rather find a girl in the neighborhoods they're scared to go to. You can tell from the vibe, conversation, and attitude usually if the provider is bad or not, then leave. One guy below called Hyde Park dangerous, what a joke.

  11. #18143
    Senior Member


    Posts: 395

    Kori Rae

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeGoodfella  [View Original Post]
    Any feedback on her? If not, I'm thinking of TOFTT.

    https://tryst.link/escort/korirae
    Did you see her?

  12. #18142
    Senior Member


    Posts: 503

    Lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by WallStreetBull  [View Original Post]
    I think ruby is upset that we are all chatting about her Apparently we are all cheapskates and don't like to pay up. I counter that and say I pay up for quality not someone who has just made a bunch of money on * and now hurting the dreamer in person. Just saying.
    F. Her. No like literally if she get her act together otherwise F. Her. This needs to be the reactions of an overused, high priced C. That people are tired of paying high prices for shit service. When I go to Mortons I expect a great steak not a good steak a great steak because they charge great high end prices. Stop serving capt and crunch at Steak and eggs prices. This is funny though. Like an athlete at the end of their career pass their prime trying to hold on asking for a new contract. LMAO.

  13. #18141

    Brandi

    Quote Originally Posted by JJames2011  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/74041592

    Have an appointment to see her tomorrow and can't find anything on her. She has told me she has reviews and been in the hobby a while. I asked where do you have reviews at and she changed the subject.

    Tried reverse image on all the pics. Nothing.

    Thanks in advance.

    JJ.
    She's real. I seen her many years ago when she was living in Lasalle County (no way she's 22). From what I remember she was cool as hell. Everything covered. She left and was in Vegas for quite a while but I see her come back and post in Lasalle County occasionally. She's cute and sexy as hell!! And yes, she really is that tiny. Let us know how it goes, maybe I'll see her again while she's in Lasalle. PM is fine also.

  14. #18140

    Ruby Red

    I think ruby is upset that we are all chatting about her Apparently we are all cheapskates and don't like to pay up. I counter that and say I pay up for quality not someone who has just made a bunch of money on * and now hurting the dreamer in person. Just saying.

    Quote Originally Posted by PassingBy1  [View Original Post]
    Yes I also remember seeing her years ago. Probably 10. I will admit I love that she dresses up in lingerie and high heels. Always nice. Never had a worry about a pimp or being robbed. Fee was only 150. Nothing bare. I'll give her credit since she was a dancer. She has good moves. I'm going to guess the new prices she has is due to her starting an only fans pagg and has a few followers. At her sky rocketing prices I would not visit. Too high especially for no cim, no bbj, no cip. Nothing.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails RRR.JPG‎  

  15. #18139

    NO reviews

    Don't see any reviews under that name or number.

    Quote Originally Posted by JJames2011  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/74041592

    Have an appointment to see her tomorrow and can't find anything on her. She has told me she has reviews and been in the hobby a while. I asked where do you have reviews at and she changed the subject.

    Tried reverse image on all the pics. Nothing.

    Thanks in advance.

    JJ.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape