Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 576 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 76 476 526 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 626 676 1076 ... LastLast
Results 8,626 to 8,640 of 17717
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9092

    Magick

    Quote Originally Posted by Spellbound728  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure she's real, I've seen her posting for several years. I'm curious as to how recent her pics are, and if they're deceptive.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...louis/73992049
    Saw her recently. She had a Baby very recently so no squeezing or so. May be 10 lbs more than the pics. Good BJ skills. Told she will be available for FS in a month or or so! Was super high on weed when I met she might be sober in the night times maybe.

  2. #9091
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanBath  [View Original Post]
    I met this girl Kayley 314-xxx-8916 about a month ago, at her house in north county. $120 for hh.

    https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/re...e/385337829403

    First the good: it is the same girl in the photos. Setup was quick and easy, she was responsive and easy to talk with over text. She was Unrushed and friendly. Activities were a decent bbj and then covered FS, I chose lazy doggy but she seemed down for whatever.

    The bad: the place had a strong odor of stale weed. I don't mind some weed but this just smelled gross. The house was freezing inside. I was almost shivering, though she was comfortable. I later saw the thermostat and temp was 60. She really wasn't as attractive as her pictures, I don't recall any makeup, her hair was a mess, she didn't seem clean (whole body kinda had a pussy smell). I usually like daty but didn't want to try this time. For the kicker: when we were done and I went to clean up, she told me there's water and just use toilet paper. The bathtub was filled with dirty looking water, there was a fan pointed down into a bucket (was that her pee bucket she was evaporating? And yup, no running water. At one point she went to the door because she thought her drug dealer was there (it was no one). I asked what drugs? She said all of them!
    YIKES. I'll cross her off the potential list.

  3. #9090

    Diana and Lilia

    Quote Originally Posted by SlixNik  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for a good combination of full body massage and escort. I've narrowed it down to those two. Anyone got any info to help me choose?
    Lilia will offer FS no oral which is disappointing but she is gorgeous no doubt!

    Diana I've only got massage by beautiful sexy lady never FS I guess maybe some get FS I've seen her 5-6 times offer $$$ still just a handy but she is beautiful.

    Still see Lilia but pass on Diana unless I just want a very sexy massage with HJ.

    I guess some may get more if her policy has changed I'd be all in.

  4. #9089

    Diana

    Quote Originally Posted by SlixNik  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for a good combination of full body massage and escort. I've narrowed it down to those two. Anyone got any info to help me choose?
    Diana. No contest.

  5. #9088

    Diana or Lilia

    I'm looking for a good combination of full body massage and escort. I've narrowed it down to those two. Anyone got any info to help me choose?

  6. #9087

    Kayley

    I met this girl Kayley 314-xxx-8916 about a month ago, at her house in north county. $120 for hh.

    https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/re...e/385337829403

    First the good: it is the same girl in the photos. Setup was quick and easy, she was responsive and easy to talk with over text. She was Unrushed and friendly. Activities were a decent bbj and then covered FS, I chose lazy doggy but she seemed down for whatever.

    The bad: the place had a strong odor of stale weed. I don't mind some weed but this just smelled gross. The house was freezing inside. I was almost shivering, though she was comfortable. I later saw the thermostat and temp was 60. She really wasn't as attractive as her pictures, I don't recall any makeup, her hair was a mess, she didn't seem clean (whole body kinda had a pussy smell). I usually like daty but didn't want to try this time. For the kicker: when we were done and I went to clean up, she told me there's water and just use toilet paper. The bathtub was filled with dirty looking water, there was a fan pointed down into a bucket (was that her pee bucket she was evaporating? And yup, no running water. At one point she went to the door because she thought her drug dealer was there (it was no one). I asked what drugs? She said all of them!

  7. #9086

    Headmaster Reese


  8. #9085
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  9. #9084
    [Message to Admin deleted]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

    The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

  10. #9083
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  11. #9082
    Quote Originally Posted by BillMurray80  [View Original Post]
    You're the only guy huh?
    Only reason I have been able to, is that I am. Er, not big. Yeah, we'll just say that LOL. And haven't seen any other guys comment that they were able to- it's always "she said I'm too big so she tried to peg me" or whatever. She never gave me any BS about "oh it's too big" because wellllll she couldn't!

  12. #9081
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokopuff  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info here? She looks almost too good. Thanks.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...356/3149049464
    Yeah, I've been talking to her too. Seems actually decent enough through text, more than 1 word answers, and she's open to a fetish of mine. But as far as pictures, yeah most of them are pretty cute / hot, but there's probably a couple there you skipped over that's probably the girl who you'll actually get—after a few years and copious amounts of substances.

  13. #9080
    Quote Originally Posted by AceChase  [View Original Post]
    I'm the only dude on this board that is able to see her and get the full "traditional" experience, but yeah for 99% of the guys it's a total rip as you won't get anything you want. So buyer beware.
    You're the only guy huh?

  14. #9079

    High End-Eden Best in the Lou.

    Just want to recognize a great High End Local woman we have here in Stl.

    Everybody knows what a great provider this woman is. She is very beautiful, intelligent and definitely knows how to service a man. The process from initial texting to the appointment to walking out the door is very much appreciated.

    https://stlouis.rubratings.com/192666- Contact info.

    Had a two hour visit with her this morning and she is every bit the best in stl. Been a while since I have seen any Local Talent. Mostly High end traveling girls. But she and Parker are in a league their own in Stl.

    Have a great week!

  15. #9078
    [Political Commentary deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove political commentary. Please remember that the purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Please do not post political commentary in the Forum EXCEPT local politics as it directly pertains to the subject of local laws and ordinances regarding commercial sex in the area defined by the thread title. Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape