Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,626 to 8,640 of 17700
-
01-24-22 20:19 #9075Senior Member

Posts: 46I actually put a very good review of Unique on TER. I then saw a negative review of hers pop up shortly thereafter on there and then the one here popped up about a month later. It made me create an account here as I had been reading but not participating. I thought she was great at oral (just went for oral that visit) and she was very accommodating but there was something off about her. She said a lot of things that most providers try to hide. She admitted to having a boyfriend that lived in the hotel room with her (he was not there when I was), sort of implied but didn't directly state drug use, and was a bit too curious about scheduling my next appointment as we wrapped up. I'll be honest, I might see her again as she was good at what she did but I will definitely be on the lookout for anything sketchy and leave if it comes up.
Originally Posted by An349
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-22 18:59 #9074Senior Member

Posts: 489
-
01-24-22 18:58 #9073Senior Member

Posts: 489Gps
This gets funnier by the day here. A few days ago she was only 65.00 for qv. , and 80 half hour, although don't expect to see anything close to those pics, cause only one pic is actually her, and outdated at that, now she wants 150.00 for a half hour. LOL wonder what is next. LOL.
-
01-24-22 18:18 #9072Senior Member

Posts: 418It's so dumb that the girls have the power to flag comments and reviews and the guy gets banned. They say they care about scammers and girls who pull bait and switches, then they silence us like this.
Originally Posted by DVelvet69
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-22 18:14 #9071Senior Member

Posts: 418I'm the only dude on this board that is able to see her and get the full "traditional" experience, but yeah for 99% of the guys it's a total rip as you won't get anything you want. So buyer beware.
Originally Posted by RomanBath
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-22 18:07 #9070Senior Member

Posts: 418I saw her last year when she was in a house in Florissant. She had a nice separate area downstairs (I think she split the house with her sister, who was upstairs), and lit a candle to make a nice atmosphere. And she doesn't smoke (had one of those Juul things), so that was a plus! However, even though she's white but her mannerisms and the way she talked and that was a turnoff since she was barely speaking understandable English. She has a very nice body but for the price ($125 qv) for a CBJ and cfs and I never went back. Glad I didn't hearing this!
Originally Posted by BillyBang
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-22 17:27 #9069Senior Member

Posts: 551Dude, it's Bree
If by “Fetish Princess" she means trying to convince you to let her fuck you in the ass with a strap-on, and telling everyone they're "too big" to have sex with her so she doesn't have to actually do anything then yes, she's a "Fetish Princess", otherwise stay far away!
Originally Posted by RomanBath
[View Original Post]
P.S.: You cannot find anything on her because she keeps having all her reviews flagged and removed-hint!
Be careful out there.
-
01-24-22 17:09 #9068Senior Member

Posts: 249Bree
Her name is Bree. Search her name and you will see plenty of reviews.
Originally Posted by RomanBath
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-22 15:00 #9067Senior Member

Posts: 170Kay
Might be just me, but that link didn't open an ad. When I did a search on Kay, it turned up nothing as well. Assuming it's not just me, my guess would be that she's taken down her ads and she's out of the game. At least for a while.
Originally Posted by Mopar86
[View Original Post]
She's done this a time or two in the past. Advertises almost daily for a few months, then drops out of circulation only to reappear a few months later. She was on my radar too, so hopefully she'll be back.
-
01-24-22 13:39 #9066Senior Member

Posts: 255Fetish Princess?
Has anyone seen this girl who doesn't have a name but usually calls herself fetish princess? The ad usually advertises they work as a duo, no face pics and little tassles on her nipples.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/74049114
Phone: 314-xxx-7990.
I've texted her and she replies and sent me a verified picture (cute face!) but I can't find a single review anywhere, even a lame comment on Babylon. Which has me thinking that they're some kind of scam or the experience is subpar.
-
01-24-22 12:34 #9065Senior Member

Posts: 159She's a cutie for sure. I think Imma take the plunge. If I tip her maybe she'll let me play stinky finger.
Originally Posted by Yakov
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-22 12:27 #9064Regular Member

Posts: 2Thank you. I'm new to this. Info like this helps.
Originally Posted by Spellbound728
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-22 12:17 #9063Senior Member

Posts: 159Meh. Average at best. She'll do in a pinch.
Originally Posted by Kokopuff
[View Original Post]
Dime a dozen, definitely not TGTBT.
-
01-24-22 12:09 #9062Senior Member

Posts: 164Bella
Anyone have any luck with this girl.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/74045567
-
01-24-22 10:33 #9061Senior Member

Posts: 164Alright thank you very much. Appreciate it.
Originally Posted by An349
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





