Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,561 to 13,575 of 59509
-
01-27-22 15:25 #45949Senior Member

Posts: 25Yuki
Try this - 470xxxx529.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
She will reply on texts as well.
-
01-27-22 14:44 #45948Senior Member

Posts: 1180Yuki
So what kind of good time is at Yuki? Handshake only? Standard pricing?
Originally Posted by TheWiseacre
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 13:16 #45947Senior Member

Posts: 530Upgrades?
What are the available upgrades and mileage?
Originally Posted by TheWiseacre
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 13:04 #45946Senior Member

Posts: 327Yes is Yuki and yes the white girl there is Shannon. Yuki also has African Americans and I think a Latina. Shannon is fun.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 12:21 #45945Senior Member

Posts: 37Fair point
Fair Enough. I absolutely will. I'm just a little spooked by LE. Seems a lot of places have been getting hit.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 11:54 #45944Senior Member

Posts: 26House Price
I'm seeing everywhere go up from $60 to $70. I bring $120 and the provider can work out with the house how much they get.
Originally Posted by AtlKey
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 11:40 #45943Banned Member

Posts: 13634I tried calling but nobody answered.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 11:32 #45942Senior Member

Posts: 25Spring Spa
I went there last year around October. There was a Latina and a Korean girl coco. They offer TS and 1 hr massage for $70 from what I remember. They also regularly change the girls, I went there to see coco again but she was gone and there were new Asian. Girls.
Originally Posted by TerryGood21
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 11:29 #45941Senior Member

Posts: 25Yuki Massage
They most have Asian girls from what I know. I have been there just once and I saw Shannon who is non-Asian.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 11:13 #45940Senior Member

Posts: 4061Yuki has white girls? I guess Grace has expanded her horizon. I keep seeing an ad on RR with pictures of white and black girls and it sounds like Yuki Massage.
Originally Posted by DeadPool7
[View Original Post]
https://atlanta.rubratings.com/236482
Yes I know this is massage parlor page but wondering if this is Yuki Massage.
-
01-27-22 11:08 #45939Senior Member

Posts: 4061I went back in 2014. I pulled up their ad on BP saying it was $20 off on the visit. Girl at window didn't seem happy about it. Drew the same girl: a Latina with a big ass. Wanted 100 for HJ, 200 for BJ, 300 for FS. There was a mirror on the side so it showed her amazing ass. That's when I learned that Buckhead spas charge more than normal ones. If you like Latinas and you a high roller then definitely come here but keep in mind they are super money hungry and your visit will be super short.
Originally Posted by TerryGood21
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 11:03 #45938Senior Member

Posts: 143Cute White Girls
Define 'cute white girls'.
Originally Posted by DeadPool7
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 10:31 #45937Senior Member

Posts: 332No. Sunny on Holcomb Bridge.
Originally Posted by NinjaMaynard89
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 08:11 #45936Senior Member

Posts: 798Questions
I noticed all of your posts are questions. Have you had any massage experiences that you can offer to the board?
Originally Posted by TerryGood21
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 07:58 #45935Senior Member

Posts: 297I recently tipped that much on my own accord after the girl rang my three favorite doorbells. It was my first time with her and I think she was coached by one of the other girls. No real massage; just an hour of intense play.
Originally Posted by AcWorthDude
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




