Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,001 to 6,015 of 24708
-
01-28-22 09:33 #18708Senior Member

Posts: 162Summer Lemay
Summer / Lemay is friendly, very talkative, and she looks exactly the same as she did in the old pics. She gives a real massage, not a lame rub, with no extras. She's worth going to for a good massage, from an attractive older woman.
Originally Posted by BigJohn314
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-22 09:24 #18707Regular Member

Posts: 4Has anyone been to see her?
Has anyone been to see Destiny on RR https://stlouis.rubratings.com/252197?.
Is this a real ad?
Thanks.
-
01-28-22 09:20 #18706Senior Member

Posts: 1744Agree
Search for Summer. There are several, you will find the right one. Lean 40 ish work out mommy. Real pictures. Gets the job done for me as well.
Originally Posted by Apache77
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-22 07:17 #18705Senior Member

Posts: 218I've seen her several times she's been around forever, pics are very old, but it's always an HE, only.
Originally Posted by BigJohn314
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 21:19 #18704Senior Member

Posts: 237She has been around advertising and using those same pics for near two decades. Never seen or heard of anyone even leaving happy. But who knows? Maybe it's the best kept secret in town? I was once and done over a decade ago. Zero tease, not even a graze. The pics of her in a bikini gave me hope.
Originally Posted by PicWalsh
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 15:19 #18703Senior Member

Posts: 335Summer in Clayton
That's Summer in Clayton and I reviewed her on Jamuary 11,2022, and probably other times. She is a favorite of mine as always gets the job done for this old geezer.
Originally Posted by JustMe79
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 14:20 #18702Senior Member

Posts: 243New to me.
Haven't seen reviews on this one.
https://stlouis.rubratings.com/214284
-
01-27-22 12:39 #18701Senior Member

Posts: 68Ditto
Similar dream a few weeks ago. However, I didn't go into basement. I prefer the home visits as it tends to provide more comfort. However, homes are not always the most sanitary. House was an average lived in place as you would expect, nothing unsanitary at all but as with all lived in homes you will likely leave with the remnants of the home ingrained into the fine fabrics many of us wear.
Originally Posted by WorkItOut
[View Original Post]
So, if you're heading over on a break, be wary as it's not yet recreational in MO. Bastards.
Anyways, massage 6. 7/10; Flip: 8; Table: 4; Location (for city dwellers it's a 10).
She is a talker, but don't engage and it will quiet down soon enough. However, you can ask her to tell you erotic stories as you dream on the flip, which she's quite well at doing.
Would repeat for stories and location.
For anyone with contacts in the city, I'd appreciate anything you have to offer. Like I said I prefer the intimacy of a home versus a commercial venue. Finally, she did mention that she has several friends in the neighborhood with similar professions but would not share—I'm assuming to allow for repeat business. She may be willing to share additional contacts if you put in the time.
-
01-27-22 12:27 #18700Senior Member

Posts: 46Summer / Lemay
Anybody know the details of the Summer in Lemay message? The post just calling me name. Is it worth my time?
-
01-27-22 09:51 #18699Senior Member

Posts: 62Kathleen
I was also one-and-done with Kathleen a few years ago. I did not get rubbed raw but way too much unrelated conversation for me also, and zero eroticism. YMMV of course.
Originally Posted by WorkItOut
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-22 23:22 #18698Senior Member

Posts: 471I like spinners. I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I would try her, but I read Lloydxmas' review and don't want the same to happen to me. Too bad because I do like her petite little body.
Originally Posted by Maddog72
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-22 21:18 #18697Regular Member

Posts: 4Kathleen
Had one session with Kathleen a couple years ago and that was more than enough! Boobs out does not equate to erotic. Very clinical and for some bizarre reason she rubbed certain areas around the boys so weirdly and aggressively that there were raw spots for days. Along with that discomfort, the constant irrelevant conversation made any sense of sensuality nonexistent!
Originally Posted by BeatMaster
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-22 18:52 #18696Senior Member

Posts: 285Confused
Who looks at those pics and says wow she's attractive? She's flat front and back and totally unappealing guys come on.
Originally Posted by JOtis
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-22 16:56 #18695Senior Member

Posts: 177Looks like she rebranded as Charlii.
Originally Posted by LloydXmas
[View Original Post]
https://stlouis.rubratings.com/267425
-
01-26-22 12:53 #18694Senior Member

Posts: 169Thanks RoadKing. So it wasn't completely my imagination! The link you past along wasn't mystery mature lady, but Kathleen who's in the city down the street from Faro. Pretty descent comparison / replacement. I'm guessing mystery mature lady is no longer available, since I haven't seen her in any ads.
Originally Posted by RoadKing1983
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





