Thread: Rants Raves and Stupid Shit in Seattle.
+
Add Report
Results 2,866 to 2,880 of 4254
-
01-26-22 19:47 #1389Senior Member

Posts: 179Marriage??
Yah. But if she is hot, no harm in testing the waters.
Originally Posted by IndleKing
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-22 19:28 #1388Senior Member

Posts: 826Report and block
Report them and block them.
Originally Posted by BusSit69
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-22 16:39 #1387Senior Member

Posts: 1544He must be a member of Styx, because he has Too Much Time on His Hands.
Originally Posted by StreetTroller
[View Original Post]
Seriously, I couldn't imagine a life where I spent everyday purposely trying to annoy people.
-
01-26-22 16:17 #1386Banned Member

Posts: 964It's a basic, simple disruption, a minor annoyance. Probably got pissed because one of his imaginary girlfriends on TNA was insulted by someone's post over here and he decided that he was going to "do" something about it. Or it could be a group of people who have issue with the content of this board, again all of them probably from the TNA crowd. It's really hard for an admin to manage because he / she / they can just use a VPN and create a new handle. Sort of like a scaled-down DOS attack, flood the board with handles, then stir-up shit and see who bites. I think most of us know what it is by now and can treat it accordingly.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-22 15:49 #1385Senior Member

Posts: 1544I'm really confused by it all. Why keep coming back? It's like a mental illness or something.
Originally Posted by BusSit69
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-22 15:39 #1384Senior Member

Posts: 451Ignore guys
Admins warned us to not reply. Its hard not to. Blocked!
Originally Posted by StreetTroller
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-22 15:01 #1383Regular Member

Posts: 1Complaint about marriage
I want to complain about a situation, where a woman in her forties, tried to set me up with a friend of hers who was much younger, like in her twenties. Both women are from the same country. I came to find out, the intent was for her to marry me, get a Green Card, and down the road American citizenship!
WTF? I ain't going to be no fucking weigh station or life raft, for these foreign women, looking to use me for a fucking Green Card!
They can stay in that pool, of wanting to be a Mrs. Yankee, cause they ain't fucking getting rescued by this Mr. Yankee!
Fuck that, man!
-
01-26-22 04:34 #1382Banned Member

Posts: 16Nice!
Originally Posted by AussieFury
[View Original Post]
Be pawanoid, be veeewy pawanoid.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
In the fucking Whiskey tango foxtrot company. 69 Poon forward observer.
Originally Posted by PAPaul
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-22 04:19 #1381Banned Member

Posts: 16Everyone be paranoid, everything is a "rex alt"
Either you don't know your Rex alt from a hole in the ground, or Rex alt is a code word for; someone isn't kissing your ass properly, and doesn't think you are the know it all king shit that you think you are.
Originally Posted by StreetTroller
[View Original Post]
Jealous? Nah, I'm strictly safety and on my own thing, so I could care less who you are seeing, who likes bb, and who is offering it or not other than generally trying to avoid those providers. I could care less if you were bare backing the pope.
BTW, I don't like and don't post on other boards. Only posted on here cause I thought it wasn't like the other boards. But it looks like the same stuff, positive affirmations, validating each other, and consensus group think nonsense.
But you guys know it all here, and only want to hear yourselves talk. You can't imagine that anyone else would know or see something that you did not. Your perspective is "if I didn't see it, it doesn't exist. ".
It is my own fault for breaking my rule of only lurking, and instead wasted my time posting here after all of these years of lurking.
Let this be a lesson to other lurkers out there. Don't waste your time trying to add info here, they don't care, they don't want to hear it, and they know it all. Only post here if you just want to come here and kiss their asses and validate their bs narrative.
Proceed with your echo chamber narrative that everything sucks, that there are no good providers, and no good deals, and that you know it all seen it all done it all. And I will keep having a great time enjoying driving around different places having fun new experiences, and seeing interesting things, and meeting cool people, along with all of the other people I see out there doing the same thing instead of being on here and complaining.
-
01-26-22 02:59 #1380Regular Member

Posts: 2Human Shit
Aaron thought someone stuck dog shit in his bag. But, what Aaron didn't realize, is that this was human shit.
Originally Posted by StreetTroller
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-22 00:28 #1379Banned Member

Posts: 964RE: Beer
I will say that IPA is absolutely king up here. Myself, I'm not a fan, but if you like IPA you'll be happy up here. You'd be hard-pressed not to find a giant selection of IPAs at any brewery in the area, particularly in summer. It's so prevalent that my buddy has a shirt which he wears to the brewery, "offer me anything BUT an IPA".
Originally Posted by SfoDavid67
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-22 00:27 #1378Senior Member

Posts: 29Jealous, in which ways?
Originally Posted by StreetTroller
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-22 00:20 #1377Banned Member

Posts: 964RE: Shitty Gym Bag
You should put a bag over your head, LOL.
Originally Posted by CarlMcCreary
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-22 00:19 #1376Banned Member

Posts: 964RE: Another Rex Alt
I'm sure that you already know this, but this is just another Rex alt, LOL. While I get screwing-around with people and a board in-general which contains people having experiences of which he's very deeply jealous, it takes a seriously strange person to spend this much time at it.
Kind of funny, though, in a way.
Originally Posted by WalterWhite99
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-22 23:56 #1375Banned Member

Posts: 964RE: Rex Alt
LOL, so I realize I've been swallowed into the vortex of yet another Rex alt. I sort of knew it all along, but his post below confirms it. I doubt he's even really out there cruising, just here to be a general pain in the ass. I won't be responding to that anymore.
Well, I actually got a text from one of my long-time regulars. Actually going to go get some of that low-balled BBFS I negotiated long ago, LOL. It's okay if you're jealous, Rex, you should be, and we all know that you are.
Cheers!











Reply With Quote





