Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1389

    Marriage??

    Quote Originally Posted by IndleKing  [View Original Post]
    I want to complain about a situation, where a woman in her forties, tried to set me up with a friend of hers who was much younger, like in her twenties. Both women are from the same country. I came to find out, the intent was for her to marry me, get a Green Card, and down the road American citizenship!

    WTF? I ain't going to be no fucking weigh station or life raft, for these foreign women, looking to use me for a fucking Green Card!

    They can stay in that pool, of wanting to be a Mrs. Yankee, cause they ain't fucking getting rescued by this Mr. Yankee!

    Fuck that, man!
    Yah. But if she is hot, no harm in testing the waters.

  2. #1388

    Report and block

    Quote Originally Posted by BusSit69  [View Original Post]
    Admins warned us to not reply. Its hard not to. Blocked!
    Report them and block them.

  3. #1387
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetTroller  [View Original Post]
    It's a basic, simple disruption, a minor annoyance. Probably got pissed because one of his imaginary girlfriends on TNA was insulted by someone's post over here and he decided that he was going to "do" something about it. Or it could be a group of people who have issue with the content of this board, again all of them probably from the TNA crowd. It's really hard for an admin to manage because he / she / they can just use a VPN and create a new handle. Sort of like a scaled-down DOS attack, flood the board with handles, then stir-up shit and see who bites. I think most of us know what it is by now and can treat it accordingly.
    He must be a member of Styx, because he has Too Much Time on His Hands.

    Seriously, I couldn't imagine a life where I spent everyday purposely trying to annoy people.

  4. #1386
    It's a basic, simple disruption, a minor annoyance. Probably got pissed because one of his imaginary girlfriends on TNA was insulted by someone's post over here and he decided that he was going to "do" something about it. Or it could be a group of people who have issue with the content of this board, again all of them probably from the TNA crowd. It's really hard for an admin to manage because he / she / they can just use a VPN and create a new handle. Sort of like a scaled-down DOS attack, flood the board with handles, then stir-up shit and see who bites. I think most of us know what it is by now and can treat it accordingly.

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    I'm really confused by it all. Why keep coming back? It's like a mental illness or something.

  5. #1385
    Quote Originally Posted by BusSit69  [View Original Post]
    Admins warned us to not reply. Its hard not to. Blocked!
    I'm really confused by it all. Why keep coming back? It's like a mental illness or something.

  6. #1384

    Ignore guys

    Quote Originally Posted by StreetTroller  [View Original Post]
    LOL, so I realize I've been swallowed into the vortex of yet another Rex alt. I sort of knew it all along, but his post below confirms it. I doubt he's even really out there cruising, just here to be a general pain in the ass. I won't be responding to that anymore.

    Well, I actually got a text from one of my long-time regulars. Actually going to go get some of that low-balled BBFS I negotiated long ago, LOL. It's okay if you're jealous, Rex, you should be, and we all know that you are.

    Cheers!
    Admins warned us to not reply. Its hard not to. Blocked!

  7. #1383

    Complaint about marriage

    I want to complain about a situation, where a woman in her forties, tried to set me up with a friend of hers who was much younger, like in her twenties. Both women are from the same country. I came to find out, the intent was for her to marry me, get a Green Card, and down the road American citizenship!

    WTF? I ain't going to be no fucking weigh station or life raft, for these foreign women, looking to use me for a fucking Green Card!

    They can stay in that pool, of wanting to be a Mrs. Yankee, cause they ain't fucking getting rescued by this Mr. Yankee!

    Fuck that, man!

  8. #1382
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    You first.
    Give us your name, rank, and serial number, soldier.
    Nice!

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Trust me, that is not his first post. Alts run deep on this board.
    Be pawanoid, be veeewy pawanoid.

    Quote Originally Posted by PAPaul  [View Original Post]
    Who here has been in the military?
    In the fucking Whiskey tango foxtrot company. 69 Poon forward observer.

  9. #1381

    Everyone be paranoid, everything is a "rex alt"

    Quote Originally Posted by StreetTroller  [View Original Post]
    LOL, so I realize I've been swallowed into the vortex of yet another Rex alt. I sort of knew it all along, but his post below confirms it. I doubt he's even really out there cruising, just here to be a general pain in the ass. I won't be responding to that anymore.

    Well, I actually got a text from one of my long-time regulars. Actually going to go get some of that low-balled BBFS I negotiated long ago, LOL. It's okay if you're jealous, Rex, you should be, and we all know that you are.
    Either you don't know your Rex alt from a hole in the ground, or Rex alt is a code word for; someone isn't kissing your ass properly, and doesn't think you are the know it all king shit that you think you are.

    Jealous? Nah, I'm strictly safety and on my own thing, so I could care less who you are seeing, who likes bb, and who is offering it or not other than generally trying to avoid those providers. I could care less if you were bare backing the pope.

    BTW, I don't like and don't post on other boards. Only posted on here cause I thought it wasn't like the other boards. But it looks like the same stuff, positive affirmations, validating each other, and consensus group think nonsense.

    But you guys know it all here, and only want to hear yourselves talk. You can't imagine that anyone else would know or see something that you did not. Your perspective is "if I didn't see it, it doesn't exist. ".

    It is my own fault for breaking my rule of only lurking, and instead wasted my time posting here after all of these years of lurking.

    Let this be a lesson to other lurkers out there. Don't waste your time trying to add info here, they don't care, they don't want to hear it, and they know it all. Only post here if you just want to come here and kiss their asses and validate their bs narrative.

    Proceed with your echo chamber narrative that everything sucks, that there are no good providers, and no good deals, and that you know it all seen it all done it all. And I will keep having a great time enjoying driving around different places having fun new experiences, and seeing interesting things, and meeting cool people, along with all of the other people I see out there doing the same thing instead of being on here and complaining.

  10. #1380

    Human Shit

    Quote Originally Posted by StreetTroller  [View Original Post]
    You should put a bag over your head, LOL.
    Aaron thought someone stuck dog shit in his bag. But, what Aaron didn't realize, is that this was human shit.

  11. #1379

    RE: Beer

    I will say that IPA is absolutely king up here. Myself, I'm not a fan, but if you like IPA you'll be happy up here. You'd be hard-pressed not to find a giant selection of IPAs at any brewery in the area, particularly in summer. It's so prevalent that my buddy has a shirt which he wears to the brewery, "offer me anything BUT an IPA".

    Quote Originally Posted by SfoDavid67  [View Original Post]
    In anticipation of my move to Seattle next month, what can you guys recommend for Seattles best Micro Brew beer?

  12. #1378
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetTroller  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure that you already know this, but this is just another Rex alt, LOL. While I get screwing-around with people and a board in-general which contains people having experiences of which he's very deeply jealous, it takes a seriously strange person to spend this much time at it.

    Kind of funny, though, in a way.
    Jealous, in which ways?

  13. #1377

    RE: Shitty Gym Bag

    You should put a bag over your head, LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by CarlMcCreary  [View Original Post]
    This is "stupid shit," so this definitely belongs here.

    Let me tell you about gym class when I was in sixth grade. A seventh grader named Aaron, told others what his gym basket lock combination was: 30-1-15. Well, somebody remembered it. Pretty easy to remember. How many of you played Mike Tyson's Punch-Out, and used the code 206-882-204X, the number for Nintendo, where you got beeps? The code to Mike Tyson is also easy to remember: 007-373-096X.

    Wan day during after school sports, someone snuck into the boys locker room, and opened Aaron's locker. He had this little black bag that he kept things like deodorants in. He got his basket, held his nose and said, "Ooh, something stinks. ".

    Aaron opened his little bag, said "Wo-yah!" He threw out what was in the bag. You know how at the river, wet sand fuses ROCKS together? A big piece of SHIT fused his three bottles of deodorant together! With the shit-deoderant conconction on the floor, ALL of the boys went:

    "ELLLLLLLLLLLL!

    The "ELLLLL" went non-stop for about five minutes. Classmate Eric turned to me, and said, "Why don't you eat it," and he laughed.

    The gym teacher walked by and said, "Man Aaron, why do you have to put your poop here in the locker room?

    A few days later, someone snuck into the boys locker room again, after school, and shitted in Aaron's basket, and smeared the shit all over his clothes with a ruler. Aaron said, "I want to switch baskets. " There was his clothes with shit smeared on it, that sat there the rest of the school year!

  14. #1376

    RE: Another Rex Alt

    I'm sure that you already know this, but this is just another Rex alt, LOL. While I get screwing-around with people and a board in-general which contains people having experiences of which he's very deeply jealous, it takes a seriously strange person to spend this much time at it.

    Kind of funny, though, in a way.

    Quote Originally Posted by WalterWhite99  [View Original Post]
    Not a good thing to ask for on your first post. I'd be surprised if anyone replies.

  15. #1375

    RE: Rex Alt

    LOL, so I realize I've been swallowed into the vortex of yet another Rex alt. I sort of knew it all along, but his post below confirms it. I doubt he's even really out there cruising, just here to be a general pain in the ass. I won't be responding to that anymore.

    Well, I actually got a text from one of my long-time regulars. Actually going to go get some of that low-balled BBFS I negotiated long ago, LOL. It's okay if you're jealous, Rex, you should be, and we all know that you are.

    Cheers!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape