Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 720 of 2216 FirstFirst ... 220 620 670 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 770 820 1220 1720 ... LastLast
Results 10,786 to 10,800 of 33235
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22450

    Girl in Batavia

    I saw this girl one time and it was okay. I thought we could build some chemistry and asked to see her again. When we were setting up a second appointment she told me she needed some cash, so I paid her $100 cash app in advance. I think you know the rest of the story. Ghosted.

    https://callescort.org/513-514-3203
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6502E443-B21A-42EE-9E74-A4A3492C514A.jpg‎  

  2. #22449

    Cincy Kyla

    Based on her Tryst ad looks like she couldn't wait to cash in on these inflated rates for average service. 3 bills for an hour. Pass.

  3. #22448

    Kyla

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    For those that like to waste cash, she can be scheduled here:

    Cincy Kyla. Mason.

    https://bookedin.com/book/cincy-kyla

    Apparently she doesn't take same day appointments, so you Kyla lovers better plan ahead!
    Will never see her again after how deep she got back into habits and nodding off during BJ's and difficult to schedule.

  4. #22447

    Kyla

    Quote Originally Posted by YoTooBig  [View Original Post]
    Kyla has a new ad up on Tryst. She still looks good so go get you some.
    Quote Originally Posted by DNut  [View Original Post]
    Is she okay with an open relationship, or will she throw a fit if she finds out you're not exclusive with her? Is that a GFE?
    For those that like to waste cash, she can be scheduled here:

    Cincy Kyla. Mason.

    https://bookedin.com/book/cincy-kyla

    Apparently she doesn't take same day appointments, so you Kyla lovers better plan ahead!

  5. #22446
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2645
    Quote Originally Posted by YoTooBig  [View Original Post]
    Kyla has a new ad up on Tryst. She still looks good so go get you some.
    Is she okay with an open relationship, or will she throw a fit if she finds out you're not exclusive with her? Is that a GFE?

  6. #22445

    Hamilton

    Anyone have any experience in Hamilton? Nothing in the forum I can see and bleak reviews and comments on list crawler. Not too concerned with looks. She's local to me and if the ad holds true she could be a head monster. PM is OK as well. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/74027476.

  7. #22444

    I forgot to mention.

    Quote Originally Posted by BFDeal  [View Original Post]
    I saw her several years ago. The first time I saw her she was great. The next two times I saw her she was on something. It looks like she has put on some weight since then..
    After the BBBJ when I started drilling. Got her monthly bill.

  8. #22443
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1016

    Inconsistent Katie

    I saw her several years ago. The first time I saw her she was great. The next two times I saw her she was on something. It looks like she has put on some weight since then.

    BFDeal.

    Quote Originally Posted by SnarkDog54  [View Original Post]
    I saw Katie a few years ago. She's defines cool, but was either really tired or in something during my visit. She actually fell asleep in the middle of a BBBJ.

  9. #22442

    Cincy Kyla

    Kyla has a new ad up on Tryst. She still looks good so go get you some.

  10. #22441

    Lsme

    According to the Daytona Beach escort board she's back in the Sunshine State.

    Anyone get to see her when she was here? Is she still as wonderful as ever?

    HD.

  11. #22440

    Indicators

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyfordboy85  [View Original Post]
    Just curious what hats the indicator it's a sting or bcsd is it the number or the east the add is etc.
    1–no face pic.

    2- ad states "No cops!

    3-No other ad posts from "provider".

    4-the obvious comments from other "users".

  12. #22439
    Quote Originally Posted by Eb206  [View Original Post]
    Thank you. Can't belive they are still at it.
    Just curious what hats the indicator it's a sting or bcsd is it the number or the east the add is etc.

  13. #22438

    McKenna

    Sampled EE's new lady today and she absolutely rocked my world. Tall, athletic build with a beautiful face. Menu included all my favorites, BBBJ, DFK, CFS, DATY, and willing to take CIM. Glad that EE is expanding his stable and hopefully he has the same level of success he has had in the the past. She is new to the game but she sure knows how to please a man and believe me I was pleased. Can't wait to see her again. She does have some mom damage on her mid riff but it did not distract from this fabulous experience. Banging her in MISH while kissing this sexy mom was too much. Even though she said she wanted my load in her mouth I did not make it there. The pussy was too good.

  14. #22437

    Heather

    I would bet she won't be asking for a deposit!

  15. #22436
    Senior Member


    Posts: 265
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith71  [View Original Post]
    BCSD will be waiting at the door! Using a 513 number ending in 2630.
    Thank you. Can't belive they are still at it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape