Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,371 to 14,385 of 31135
-
01-27-22 16:37 #16765Senior Member

Posts: 1205Is she the girl in the pictures or at least similar?
Originally Posted by MiddleAge57
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 15:58 #16764Senior Member

Posts: 949Nessa
I received an invite from Nessa this afternoon to come visit her. Her South Charlotte incall location was very impressive. It was the first time that I've been inside this place. My 180 HH visit consisted of DATY, covered mish, covered doggy, boob and neck kissing. She's only going to be available today and tonight.
The good news is she's going to be moving to Charlotte in 2 weeks. When this happens, I will go broke.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...k/337556192590
-
01-27-22 12:33 #16763Senior Member

Posts: 99I'm shooting for Monday or Tuesday depending on my schedule.
Originally Posted by Saku93
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 09:10 #16762Senior Member

Posts: 7337She has been around as long as I can remember. If she provides GFE services I would be interested.
Originally Posted by ReallyCoolName
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 09:03 #16761Senior Member

Posts: 80Carina Cortez
https://tryst.link/escort/vipcarinacortez
Holys hit, that ass.
Anyone partake?
(Leaving that typo).
-
01-26-22 22:22 #16760Senior Member

Posts: 117Kayla
I've seen Kayla post for about as long as I've been in this hobby, roughly 10 years, but I never got a chance to meet her. Anyone have any recent experience?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/74180189
-
01-26-22 19:09 #16759Senior Member

Posts: 293https://www.sexy-egirls.com/albums/lolilaelea-405
Originally Posted by BobbyYoung;5746798[URL
TGTBT.
-
01-26-22 18:32 #16758Senior Member

Posts: 7337Her ad says kissing. You can see her 3 x for the cost of the one mentioned below. One doesn't have to pay $450 for some pussy.
Originally Posted by Rizzo3927
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-22 17:35 #16757Senior Member

Posts: 233My fault
I should have put the post back in.
Originally Posted by LongBallLarry3
[View Original Post]
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...t/908429481006
-
01-26-22 17:33 #16756Senior Member

Posts: 233Bbbj
Didn't try kissing, as that's not my thing, but got BBBJ.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-22 17:24 #16755Senior Member

Posts: 719Solid tweaker
She looks lucid at least. I've put mine in a hell of a lot worse.
Originally Posted by Rizzo3927
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-22 17:11 #16754Senior Member

Posts: 7337I can get good pussy for a lot less than that. I wonder if some of you money bags will loan me some money?
Originally Posted by FrankTank69
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-22 17:07 #16753Senior Member

Posts: 7337160 for an hr ain't bad. Any kissing or BBBJ.
Originally Posted by Rizzo3927
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-22 17:03 #16752Senior Member

Posts: 687Fake
She wants a deposit and pics are fake.
Originally Posted by BobbyYoung;5746798[URL
https://sorrymother.video/lolilealae...eak-new/54057/
-
01-26-22 16:57 #16751Senior Member

Posts: 145Rtff
If you go back through the quoted posts, you'll find the original post with the link. It's not that far back.
Originally Posted by LongBallLarry3
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





