Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 959 of 2022 FirstFirst ... 459 859 909 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 1009 1059 1459 1959 ... LastLast
Results 14,371 to 14,385 of 30321
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15951

  2. #15950

    Real

    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyYoung  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/74146495

    Just wondering if any one tried her.

    Face to body ratio in the picture looks odd.
    She's real. Sweet girl. 20 yo and that body is killer. 50 qv 100 hhr 180 Hr.

  3. #15949

    Nevermind. She never showed up or texted

    Nevermind. She never showed up or texted.

  4. #15948

    Let us know the results so we know

    Hopefully as advertised.

  5. #15947

    Alexis Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankTank69  [View Original Post]
    https://www.models-world.com/carolinas/alexis-summer-3/

    Anyone got any experience?

    I crossed reference with mongers from GA but we had a hard time comparing notes with "Alexis" up and down the mid Atlantic.

    Looks TGBT.
    I have not seen her, but she has a ton of great reviews on TER and she has an ad on p411 which is usually an indication of a legit provider. I think she is the real deal.

  6. #15946
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    700 an hour? She better suck your dick inside out?
    That's what I'm thinking. Also wondering how accurate are those pics? GPS for sure!

  7. #15945
    700 an hour? She better suck your dick inside out?

    Quote Originally Posted by UpsCaps  [View Original Post]
    Nice!

    GFE, BBJ, amazing. Smelled great. Excellent hygiene. I declined DFK. Great personality. All positions available. Verification process may turn some away.

    https://tryst.link/escort/daisylane

  8. #15944

  9. #15943

    Daisy Lane

    Nice!

    GFE, BBJ, amazing. Smelled great. Excellent hygiene. I declined DFK. Great personality. All positions available. Verification process may turn some away.

    https://tryst.link/escort/daisylane

  10. #15942

    That's what I thought

    Quote Originally Posted by Saku93  [View Original Post]
    Holy sweet lord!
    I have an appointment with her and am driving there right now. I was just hoping to get verification from another member. I may have to take one for the team.

  11. #15941

    Daaaaaaaamnnnn

    Quote Originally Posted by Rizzo3927  [View Original Post]
    Holy sweet lord!

  12. #15940

  13. #15939

    Fake or real?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/74146495

    Just wondering if any one tried her.

    Face to body ratio in the picture looks odd.

  14. #15938

    Not real.

    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    Sunny wanted a deposit the time I texted her? She was recently posting in Gastonia. I still have the message on my phone.
    I searched up the text from the ad and it comes up as another girl from Gastonia. I can't remember her name I just saw the picture and clicked off. There have been reports of her robbing guys. Either way that's not a real ad for "Sunny". The real Sunny services out of Ohio come to find out but active none the less thanks to google.

    This is my first post and a really appreciate the info you guys have provided. Probably saved me a lot of trouble.

  15. #15937

    Can't seem to track this one down.

    https://www.models-world.com/carolinas/alexis-summer-3/

    Anyone got any experience?

    I crossed reference with mongers from GA but we had a hard time comparing notes with "Alexis" up and down the mid Atlantic.

    Looks TGBT.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape