Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 775 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 275 675 725 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 825 875 1275 ... LastLast
Results 11,611 to 11,625 of 24533
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12923

    Shelly

    Saw this girl the other day. Very good prices that include BBJ and CIM (120 hh). She wasn't wearing makeup so looks older, a little bit chill high personality could be a little candy but I didn't see any marks. Baby damage that she covers with lingerie. Now the interesting part here is that it seems she used to be a heavier girl that lost weight creating a slim girl with a thick booty. Seriously that view is to behold. I would repeat since the prices are right.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...l-now/43714652

  2. #12922

    Whatt?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMadasian  [View Original Post]
    Don't know what you're talking about but Bree posts almost daily.
    On what platform does Bree Post? Unless you are confusing her with Bri. I've never seen a Bree post. Bri is the one with the chest tattoo.

  3. #12921

    Any Links?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMadasian  [View Original Post]
    Don't know what you're talking about but Bree posts almost daily.
    Combing through stg and LC yields no results for me. I'll try sumo next but otherwise I'm in the dark. Want to catch her before she pops LOL.

  4. #12920
    Quote Originally Posted by FunnyMoney  [View Original Post]
    I've seen amy in NYC so I hit her up. She's leaving the area today so no go for her. I've also seen cherry in the past and she's around dc for a few more days.
    Thanks for letting me know. I haven't been with a P.S. Before. Would love to meet up with one pretty soon.

  5. #12919

    Mckenna

    Quote Originally Posted by DNobody  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, I'll report back if some of them bother to pick the focking phone.
    She used to be amazing, it's a shame she let the boyfriend mess up everything. That and looks like she's only doing car dates and outcall now?

  6. #12918
    Quote Originally Posted by BD1965  [View Original Post]
    First one is Veronica / Ronnie. Search reviews, there's a decent amount. She takes forever to get going, sometimes uses a timer, but she puts in the work. I don't know the second one. Third is McKenna (search reviews for her). Last reporting in the forum we agreed to boycott her. LOL She was hot, alright service, but issues with her BF interrupting where frequently commented on here. Fourth one is Ashlei (green eyes) I believe, there's reviews on her. Saw her once a while ago, nothing special, quick visit she didn't undress, just turned around, dropped her panties (wearing lingerie), and hit it standing doggy. Recent posts said she was looking really bad I believe. Search away to get the details on these three.
    Thanks, I'll report back if some of them bother to pick the focking phone.

  7. #12917

    Memory Lane: Kassandra

    Flash back to 2015 or earlier. Back in the BP days. Super fine, literally my ATF, latina used to service out of BWI and traveled back and forth from Philly. Was stunning. About 5'4 with a perfect body. Huge DDD and ass with relatively flat stomach. Beautiful face with long dark hair. She was amazing. Wondering who remembers spending time with this fine lass and perhaps a little crowd sourcing to find out if she is still in the game, maybe advertising on other sites I don't know about. If I recall she had a "250" and "2043" sticks out in the phone number. Anyway obviously she impressed on me for a life time.

  8. #12916
    The second is Becca. She's been reviewed before. I saw her last summer. She's a bit chatty, no signs of usage, and is overall pleasant. Offered BBJ. She's good, but not good enough for what she's asking for. Damage was $ .8 hhr. Her price is what keeps me from repeating.

  9. #12915

    Bree Posts Daily

    Quote Originally Posted by Poppy44  [View Original Post]
    I share the sentiment. But to be fair, the both of them don't have any active ads from which to perceive that. Hell a lot of us still don't have Brees contact info while it now appears Bri is out the game on top of that.
    Don't know what you're talking about but Bree posts almost daily.

  10. #12914

    Reviews on 3 of the 4 for sure

    First one is Veronica / Ronnie. Search reviews, there's a decent amount. She takes forever to get going, sometimes uses a timer, but she puts in the work. I don't know the second one. Third is McKenna (search reviews for her). Last reporting in the forum we agreed to boycott her. LOL She was hot, alright service, but issues with her BF interrupting where frequently commented on here. Fourth one is Ashlei (green eyes) I believe, there's reviews on her. Saw her once a while ago, nothing special, quick visit she didn't undress, just turned around, dropped her panties (wearing lingerie), and hit it standing doggy. Recent posts said she was looking really bad I believe. Search away to get the details on these three.

  11. #12913

  12. #12912

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by ArmyStrong  [View Original Post]
    Guys, you got to stop. If someone hasn't figured out who's who, let them do their own search. It's tiring and sad how many times it has been explained. Just my two cents.
    I share the sentiment. But to be fair, the both of them don't have any active ads from which to perceive that. Hell a lot of us still don't have Brees contact info while it now appears Bri is out the game on top of that.

  13. #12911

    Bree vs Bri

    Guys, you got to stop. If someone hasn't figured out who's who, let them do their own search. It's tiring and sad how many times it has been explained. Just my two cents.

  14. #12910

    Sapphire and DGG

    Quote Originally Posted by Rohrschak  [View Original Post]
    So in sharing this old ad from September and saying it's actually DGG's sister, are you saying that in 4 months she got rid of all the tattoos on her thighs and that other giant face tattoo on her lower right arm, reduced her bust size, and became blonde?
    Good points, I may be mistaken. I was going by the name as I haven't seen any other 'Sapphire's recently and I don't recall if the September pics were 100% accurate. With all of the interest, I expect someone to report very soon to confirm if this latest Sapphire is indeed the former DGG. It would be nice to see DGG back around, I saw her a good bit back in the day. Someone please report when you've pulled the trigger on Sapphire. All this talk, let's hear about some action.

  15. #12909

    Thick chick in Laurel area

    Anyone seen her? Asks for facetime verification, but couldn't find a review for her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ia/dc/74078916

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape