Thread: Independent Massage Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,826 to 3,840 of 5393
-
01-26-22 16:59 #1568Banned Member

Posts: 3075Your mailbox is full
Trying to reply to your message but your mailbox is full. I sent one recommendation, but can't send the second.
Originally Posted by TheGuest386
[View Original Post]
Search for Michelle on RR. She is well reviewed on here.
-
01-26-22 16:37 #1567Senior Member

Posts: 551https://sandiego.rubratings.com/121972
Originally Posted by TheGuest386
[View Original Post]
Michelle is the be all end all for you once she gets back from vacation. She's gorgeous and Her massage is a full body slippery hands on experience. Rhonda is also well worth a visit for a cheaper and more regular rub and tug. Someone mentioned the escort Kristy and yes hers are the biggest but she's huge and nasty all over and more for a quick bang or blow, can't reccomend.
-
01-26-22 15:02 #1566Senior Member

Posts: 128Most definitely looking for the biggest set my hands can get on.
Massage Russian finish that'll pretty much scratch my itch.
Originally Posted by JM619
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-22 12:17 #1565Senior Member

Posts: 404Huge tits
I agree with dude858 that Rhonda fits what you're looking for, but she only works during day, so doubtful you can see her if you're only free in the evening. A couple other suggestions are:
Maria / Sophia - https://sandiego.rubratings.com/231365. Yes, those pics are her and those huge tits are natural.
Briya - https://sandiego.rubratings.com/230227.
Or, if you're just looking for the absolute biggest tits you possibly find, then go with Kristy. She's reviewed on the escort thread: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...diego/74036328.
Originally Posted by TheGuest386
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-22 11:03 #1564Senior Member

Posts: 98Rhonda
I recommend Rhonda. Those tits are HUGE and it's a fun Russian finish. I've seen reports of her being flakey but I've never had an issue with seeing her.
Originally Posted by TheGuest386
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-22 09:29 #1563Senior Member

Posts: 128In town for the night. Looking for a massage from a provider with a huge rack. The bigger the better. No preference on body just.
A couple have come to mind if anyone cares to share, or DM me. Sorry for the short notice!
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/172960
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/128480
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/202567
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/191813
-
01-25-22 22:24 #1562Senior Member

Posts: 267Latina Ariel
Saw her on RR and scheduled an appointment for an hour.
I've read that there are multiple latinas working at this location, and this is my first time with one of their members.
Show up at location, greetings, handle pleasantries and I undress. My first impression, she's a cute, young, short thick latina.
I lay on the table and she does a good quality back massage. Her hands are really strong and can get lots of knots. While on my back she does plenty of teasing in the starfish area.
On the flip I see her in all her glory with just a thong on. I'm liking what I'm seeing and she starts the HE until completion.
With 30 min left she asks if I wanted to continue to session or if I wanted to leave. I told her that I want to continue.
She asks me to lay on my front and she works on my shoulders, arms and legs for a good amount of time.
The session was mostly quiet due to the language barrier, she does speak some english but its minimal.
If I'm lazy to drive to convoy for a legit massage then I may repeat with her or the others at this location.
-
01-25-22 14:53 #1561Senior Member

Posts: 139I've seen her twice. That young slim thick body is no joke.
Originally Posted by InstinctGoku
[View Original Post]
First time was great. Massage was nice and basically the same technique that all the other girls in her location use. The flip was A+ with lot of topless slides and free to touch or grab or suck on whatever I wanted.
Second time she was running a discounted special and kept her clothes on with only very limited mutual touching allowed which was very disappointing after my earlier experience. Also when I was heading out I noticed I had a weird text from her number saying I never showed for the appointment so I'm guessing she has someone else doing the booking for her.
The VIP upsell in her ad is new.
-
01-24-22 22:38 #1560Senior Member

Posts: 267Ariel
Has anyone seen this Latina girl?
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/266316
Sadly my are 3 T isn't in VIP at the moment, so I can not look at the reviews.
I saw RCDY gave her a positive review.
But I want to see if there are more positive things about her.
-
01-24-22 20:28 #1559Banned Member

Posts: 3075NiKi. Independents
Originally Posted by DRaj123
[View Original Post]
With many independents and AMP girls, menu can open if they are comfortable with you. YMMV what will open. Some have seen Niki or other independents several times and get the basics, and others get a lot more on a second or third visit. Chemistry is everything. Also, be respectful, don't make demands. Yes, for some $$ may do it, but not always.
Originally Posted by JackeRouac
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-22 19:25 #1558Banned Member

Posts: 3075Imani
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
These pictures look like Imani's pictures. She may have changed her name with her new location. Those boobies are awesome indeed.
Originally Posted by JayLake
[View Original Post]
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/186932
-
01-24-22 15:35 #1557Banned Member

Posts: 3075Yes, same group. Some of the ladies are still looking for a place, but I'm not sure who all will be part of the group. Some are doing out calls, some are in Point Loma, some in MV 😭.
Originally Posted by JayLake
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-22 14:07 #1556Senior Member

Posts: 551I saw Imani some time ago on your rec and had a great time. She has epic titties. Is that the outfit that disbanded and do you know where they went?
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-22 19:42 #1555Banned Member

Posts: 3075Brazilian Gabriella
Originally Posted by JackeRouac
[View Original Post]
I agree Gabi is amazing. She is one of my current favorites independent. If you are looking for a beautiful Brazilian with curves in ALL the right places, don't miss her.
Originally Posted by RobReefer
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-22 19:22 #1554Senior Member

Posts: 394Stella RR
Thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by JackeRouac
[View Original Post]
Went to see Stella today, pictures are pretty accurate. The first picture where it looks like she has a big ass isn't as accurate but she has another picture In her profile that's more accurate. Anyway, I thought she was FS because I looked her up here and apparently read wrong. But it's all good because she is down-to-earth and sexy. Can't say much about the massage because I didn't get one LOL, I just went straight for the HE and spoke with her. She didn't have change but it's all good, I enjoyed my time with her and honestly would repeat if I'm looking for a massage. Hope that helps. I know my reports suck so if you have any further questions let me know.













Reply With Quote




