Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,091 to 6,105 of 13291
-
01-28-22 14:43 #7201Senior Member

Posts: 99Thank you
Thank you for the heads up. Still super new to this. I have no idea how you found a name!
Originally Posted by Westside83
[View Original Post]
Where is the tutorial thread?
-
01-28-22 07:29 #7200Senior Member

Posts: 126I got a response
I got a response a few days before your post. It said, "you have 10 grand". Haha, I said, "Yes" and "Drop in the bucket".
Originally Posted by Funkdr45
[View Original Post]
Communication, of course, halted after that remark. My guess is that it is a bad number with a potential provider. No telling. As others have said, best to move on.
-
01-27-22 20:22 #7199Senior Member

Posts: 179Scam as the photos pulled from other sites. Best to search the photos first and attach the full link. Here is the link to the girl in Anderson which looks like a scam.
Originally Posted by Ledeas
[View Original Post]
https://anderson.skipthegames.com/fe...s/588695176611
No info on Elizabeth W. though.
Good luck because.
-
01-27-22 19:17 #7198Senior Member

Posts: 9921 Anderson Lady
Anyone got any info on this skip the games person? Also interested in Pocahontas in Seneca.
-
01-27-22 13:45 #7197Senior Member

Posts: 192I use to see her
I use to see her quite often, but have not seen or heard her mentioned in quite a long time now. Sorry.
Originally Posted by IBetThatHurt
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 08:45 #7196Senior Member

Posts: 229Upstate Bailey
The first dream I can recall was with Upstate Bailey, probably 6 or 7 yrs ago at this point. Saw her a few times over on Pelham. Anybody know whatever happened to her? I had heard she moved to Spartanburg, but even that was a few years ago.
-
01-27-22 08:29 #7195Senior Member

Posts: 277Nope. And from your report I definitely won't.
Originally Posted by Funkdr45
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 06:38 #7194Senior Member

Posts: 1819You better leave it alone unless you want trouble. Even if it's not true you don't want to act like you are pursuing some not of legal age.
Originally Posted by Funkdr45
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-22 17:03 #7193Senior Member

Posts: 277Googled her #, some info out there. But since she seems to dodge you on meeting, my guess is she wants $ for video chat, you pay up front, she ducks out the back. I would avoid IMHO.
Originally Posted by Woofman
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-22 16:39 #7192Regular Member

Posts: 23Nikki Bee
I text the number on the ad asking a general location and availability question. About a day later I got a response saying this number belonged to a minor and to lose it. I immediately blocked the number. 3 days later now and the ad is still up and it says she's 29. Has anyone else contacted her?
https://tryst.link/escort/nikkibee91
-
01-26-22 16:27 #7191Senior Member

Posts: 179Search the name "Khloe. " You'll be best served to pass homie.
Originally Posted by Woofman
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-22 15:36 #7190Senior Member

Posts: 60Thank you
Thanks guys, appreciate the feedback and info. - with such slim picking in our area, it' s difficult to keep thinking with the big head all the time. Be safe and happy hunting.
Originally Posted by Slusty1969
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-22 14:40 #7189Senior Member

Posts: 83Anyone seen her??
Anybody seen this one? Seems normal via text message. But seems to have something always come up when it comes time to meet. She even sent me a video of her pleasing herself (I didn't ask, she just sent it). Still trying to see her. Anyone see her? Anyone? Beuller, Beuller?? Anyone?
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...y/427099353650
-
01-26-22 14:00 #7188Senior Member

Posts: 162Kiara
Eros is usually a most reliable site but like Cool Panther, I have an issue with values given in the metric system. Right there is a red flag but "she" didn't include any additional info about herself, a touring schedule or a donation amount. And "she" wants a deposit? Sorry, this is a hard pass.
Originally Posted by CoolPanther
[View Original Post]
LtB.
-
01-26-22 13:42 #7187Senior Member

Posts: 277Total scam artist. Easy to spot on this one.
Originally Posted by Slusty1969
[View Original Post]







Reply With Quote





