Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Escort Review: Non Pro's

+ Submit Review
Page 333 of 693 FirstFirst ... 233 283 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 383 433 ... LastLast
Results 4,981 to 4,995 of 10388
Enjoy the Experience
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #5408
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveG1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a hot young Asian that down to meet and chill. Preferably a college student or around that age. Dm me their SA profiles. I have 2 I'm seeing from Seattle you / UW, but I'm looking for more and preferably hotter. I'm open to sharing profiles if you send me some good ones that you've met off SA.
    In my experience hot young asian girls gets blasted by men on there offering them large amounts of money. Go on seeking with fists fulls of cash and you will land one.

  2. #5407
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2934
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveG1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a hot young Asian that down to meet and chill. Preferably a college student or around that age. Dm me their SA profiles. I have 2 I'm seeing from Seattle you / UW, but I'm looking for more and preferably hotter. I'm open to sharing profiles if you send me some good ones that you've met off SA.
    How about you just share some info, openly, and build some trust with senior members.

  3. #5406

    Hot young Asian SA

    Anyone have a hot young Asian that down to meet and chill. Preferably a college student or around that age. Dm me their SA profiles. I have 2 I'm seeing from Seattle you / UW, but I'm looking for more and preferably hotter. I'm open to sharing profiles if you send me some good ones that you've met off SA.

  4. #5405

    Can my hospital friend get back to me? It's been a while.

    You know who you are LOL. Drop me a message lost your digits. Got an interesting thing.

  5. #5404
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2934
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    $200. It was more than she asked for. So, just for the record. 2-3 hours of fucking, simply took a pounding, probably more attractive than half or more of the women on TNA and $200. I'm worthless today because every muscle I have is hurting from the pounding that I gave her. I know the price is lower because she's older, but a 20 something charging 3 times as much would have seriously tapped out.
    Send me her SA profile I want to see who you are describing, I even promise not to reach out to her or post it.

  6. #5403
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else check this thread, and are happy they don't find there current SB's listed.
    I don't know why I feel this way, but yes. Maybe I like the obviously false fantasy that she's only fucking me?

  7. #5402
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    I wasn't sure if I was going to see her again. I called her up and fucked her tonight. Still no money has changed hands. She did mention she wanted some money, when I asked her how much she didn't know and said she'd think about it. I'm thinking I'll send her $250. I literally fucked her for 3 hours and she enjoyed every minute of it. But again, she's someone that I could or would have been able to pick up in a bar and take home for a few drinks.
    $200. It was more than she asked for. So, just for the record. 2-3 hours of fucking, simply took a pounding, probably more attractive than half or more of the women on TNA and $200. I'm worthless today because every muscle I have is hurting from the pounding that I gave her. I know the price is lower because she's older, but a 20 something charging 3 times as much would have seriously tapped out.

  8. #5401
    Quote Originally Posted by FantasyManJ  [View Original Post]
    There's a lot girls that quickly realize SA isn't for them. Usually girl next door types that want to try new things.

    There's also many that just want dinner, drinks, and dick. Doesn't even bother press for a PPM.

    Nowadays I just monitor the thread to see who to avoid. Trading intel is fun though.
    I am looking pretty much for adventorous nymphos, because I have a very high sex drive and can come 3-5 times and I like to fuck them in the ass.

    My profile is quite graphic while trying to be respectful, I definitely do not get many repplies but when I do, it's usually a multiorgasmic, even a squirter.

    By the time a girl has a positive review here, she is kind of high volume, and what I want takes a lot of "work" from their part so they do not reply because they have many other "easier" offers.

    To me grooming a new girl in SA works the best, problem is that once they are comfortable fucking for money, and start fucking with other guys, eventually they get better offers and demand more money, others want to become serious, either way, I stop seeing them and back to find a good one, but well is the nature of the game.

    It takes some work but it is definite worth it, the best sex I had had in my life has been with SA girls, it's true that there has been a lot more noise on the last few years that had made the search more strenuous

    I do appreciate the negative reviews for GPS, scams and time wasters as they do save time

  9. #5400
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    I get not giving out her phone number, but if you are not going to see her again, why not post her SA profile? Dudes still have to I'm her and have game enough to get a date.
    I wasn't sure if I was going to see her again. I called her up and fucked her tonight. Still no money has changed hands. She did mention she wanted some money, when I asked her how much she didn't know and said she'd think about it. I'm thinking I'll send her $250. I literally fucked her for 3 hours and she enjoyed every minute of it. But again, she's someone that I could or would have been able to pick up in a bar and take home for a few drinks.

  10. #5399

    SA Changes

    Quote Originally Posted by FantasyManJ  [View Original Post]
    There's a lot girls that quickly realize SA isn't for them. Usually girl next door types that want to try new things.

    There's also many that just want dinner, drinks, and dick. Doesn't even bother press for a PPM.

    Nowadays I just monitor the thread to see who to avoid. Trading intel is fun though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    I had a date a few days ago with someone a few years younger than me. I had the money ready and everything. Absolutely zero interest in it. She just wanted to go out with someone that was going to spend money on her and pay for dinner and drinks. I guess that's hard to find on other dating sites? I don't know if I'm going to see her again, but I would actually feel weird giving her money. She's not a broke 20 something, intellectually we are probably equals and she's more into fucking than I am (she's not the best looker or at least not what I'm used to paying for). Don't even think about asking her name or number, right now, I'm not sure if I'm going to continue or not and I wouldn't give out her number anyway.
    Yeah both posts have some truth to them. There is absolutely no doubt that SA has changed a lot. Anyone who used that site 3 or so years ago can easily vouch for that fact. There are still good finds of almost legit GND types. But recently, you really need to sift through a lot of profiles to find them. Also, the number of scam / fake profiles from "women" who are clearly using a VPN from other countries and women who only want money for pics have also increased. But that makes sense. Every platform that has a lot of traffic will change over time. The pandemic with people mostly being confimed to their homes, escalated that change. At the end of the day, if you live in SEA WA area (like most of us) there aren't too many other choices. TER (which is a fantastic source in cities like Chicago or Detroit) is pretty useless for this area. With that in mind, SA is still a decent option. Lets hope we here are not limited to SA and TNA as options for too much longer.

  11. #5398
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2934
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    I had a date a few days ago with someone a few years younger than me. I had the money ready and everything. Absolutely zero interest in it. She just wanted to go out with someone that was going to spend money on her and pay for dinner and drinks. I guess that's hard to find on other dating sites? I don't know if I'm going to see her again, but I would actually feel weird giving her money. She's not a broke 20 something, intellectually we are probably equals and she's more into fucking than I am (she's not the best looker or at least not what I'm used to paying for). Don't even think about asking her name or number, right now, I'm not sure if I'm going to continue or not and I wouldn't give out her number anyway.
    I get not giving out her phone number, but if you are not going to see her again, why not post her SA profile? Dudes still have to I'm her and have game enough to get a date.

  12. #5397
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    I had a date a few days ago with someone a few years younger than me. I had the money ready and everything. Absolutely zero interest in it. She just wanted to go out with someone that was going to spend money on her and pay for dinner and drinks. I guess that's hard to find on other dating sites? I don't know if I'm going to see her again, but I would actually feel weird giving her money. She's not a broke 20 something, intellectually we are probably equals and she's more into fucking than I am (she's not the best looker or at least not what I'm used to paying for). Don't even think about asking her name or number, right now, I'm not sure if I'm going to continue or not and I wouldn't give out her number anyway.
    Dude, the people who ask for numbers have zero game, even on those sites. SA is awesome, I need to get back on it.

  13. #5396
    Quote Originally Posted by FantasyManJ  [View Original Post]
    There's a lot girls that quickly realize SA isn't for them. Usually girl next door types that want to try new things.

    There's also many that just want dinner, drinks, and dick. Doesn't even bother press for a PPM.

    Nowadays I just monitor the thread to see who to avoid. Trading intel is fun though.
    I had a date a few days ago with someone a few years younger than me. I had the money ready and everything. Absolutely zero interest in it. She just wanted to go out with someone that was going to spend money on her and pay for dinner and drinks. I guess that's hard to find on other dating sites? I don't know if I'm going to see her again, but I would actually feel weird giving her money. She's not a broke 20 something, intellectually we are probably equals and she's more into fucking than I am (she's not the best looker or at least not what I'm used to paying for). Don't even think about asking her name or number, right now, I'm not sure if I'm going to continue or not and I wouldn't give out her number anyway.

  14. #5395

    Best of SA

    Quote Originally Posted by DelToro  [View Original Post]
    Actually, it has been the opposite with me. I guess because I am not looking just to fuck. I am looking for actual fuckfests, I have found lots of gems on SA but they are not usually the well known girls. It actually requires some effort. Reading their profiles and building some rapport before you even mentioned anything sexual. But make no mistake, I have found many ATM girls that were never mentioned here, just by playing the game.
    There's a lot girls that quickly realize SA isn't for them. Usually girl next door types that want to try new things.

    There's also many that just want dinner, drinks, and dick. Doesn't even bother press for a PPM.

    Nowadays I just monitor the thread to see who to avoid. Trading intel is fun though.

  15. #5394
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    Actually, I fucked several that are this thread that other guys are seeing, but I figure once they are on the thread, they have been discarded.
    Actually, it has been the opposite with me. I guess because I am not looking just to fuck. I am looking for actual fuckfests, I have found lots of gems on SA but they are not usually the well known girls. It actually requires some effort. Reading their profiles and building some rapport before you even mentioned anything sexual. But make no mistake, I have found many ATM girls that were never mentioned here, just by playing the game.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape