Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 959 of 2021 FirstFirst ... 459 859 909 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 1009 1059 1459 1959 ... LastLast
Results 14,371 to 14,385 of 30315
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15945
    700 an hour? She better suck your dick inside out?

    Quote Originally Posted by UpsCaps  [View Original Post]
    Nice!

    GFE, BBJ, amazing. Smelled great. Excellent hygiene. I declined DFK. Great personality. All positions available. Verification process may turn some away.

    https://tryst.link/escort/daisylane

  2. #15944

  3. #15943

    Daisy Lane

    Nice!

    GFE, BBJ, amazing. Smelled great. Excellent hygiene. I declined DFK. Great personality. All positions available. Verification process may turn some away.

    https://tryst.link/escort/daisylane

  4. #15942

    That's what I thought

    Quote Originally Posted by Saku93  [View Original Post]
    Holy sweet lord!
    I have an appointment with her and am driving there right now. I was just hoping to get verification from another member. I may have to take one for the team.

  5. #15941

    Daaaaaaaamnnnn

    Quote Originally Posted by Rizzo3927  [View Original Post]
    Holy sweet lord!

  6. #15940

  7. #15939

    Fake or real?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/74146495

    Just wondering if any one tried her.

    Face to body ratio in the picture looks odd.

  8. #15938

    Not real.

    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    Sunny wanted a deposit the time I texted her? She was recently posting in Gastonia. I still have the message on my phone.
    I searched up the text from the ad and it comes up as another girl from Gastonia. I can't remember her name I just saw the picture and clicked off. There have been reports of her robbing guys. Either way that's not a real ad for "Sunny". The real Sunny services out of Ohio come to find out but active none the less thanks to google.

    This is my first post and a really appreciate the info you guys have provided. Probably saved me a lot of trouble.

  9. #15937

    Can't seem to track this one down.

    https://www.models-world.com/carolinas/alexis-summer-3/

    Anyone got any experience?

    I crossed reference with mongers from GA but we had a hard time comparing notes with "Alexis" up and down the mid Atlantic.

    Looks TGBT.

  10. #15936

  11. #15935
    Sunny wanted a deposit the time I texted her? She was recently posting in Gastonia. I still have the message on my phone.



    Quote Originally Posted by TjtjtJall  [View Original Post]
    Sunny MILF.

    Saggy tits but cute face. Quick to reply, seems to post a lot and at all hours. Seems like a nice option.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...f/506949330299

    Lady V or Vanessa.

    I think I've seen this one before, but honestly can't remember. Her box looks adorable though, and I'd like to mark it if anyone has sampled?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...o/613498833804
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1252.jpg‎  

  12. #15934
    Quote Originally Posted by TjtjtJall  [View Original Post]
    Sunny MILF.

    Saggy tits but cute face. Quick to reply, seems to post a lot and at all hours. Seems like a nice option.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...f/506949330299

    Lady V or Vanessa.

    I think I've seen this one before, but honestly can't remember. Her box looks adorable though, and I'd like to mark it if anyone has sampled?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...o/613498833804
    Lady V. I saw her about a year ago. She was pleasant and accommodating, as well as reasonably priced (want to say 80 for qv). I haven't repeated, but I rarely do unless there is something spectacular / unique. Worth a visit.

  13. #15933

    Info appreciated

    Sunny MILF.

    Saggy tits but cute face. Quick to reply, seems to post a lot and at all hours. Seems like a nice option.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...f/506949330299

    Lady V or Vanessa.

    I think I've seen this one before, but honestly can't remember. Her box looks adorable though, and I'd like to mark it if anyone has sampled?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...o/613498833804

  14. #15932

    Young redhead

    Sunday afternoon, she quoted me 150 for a hh. I passed because she would not send me a verification selfie. Based on your review, I will try again. She looks kinda thick but not too thick.

    Quote Originally Posted by MustangMover  [View Original Post]
    Wow gave this thick little thing a try. Awesome body. New at this. F and awesome:
    Heather.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/74091017#.

    All covered. Kissed Though. QV 1 $.

    Have fun.

  15. #15931
    All the emojis are a flag too. Not one mention of a deposit. Could be a set up for a robbery though? All the ads I found and not one review. I was just shopping for future reference. I told her I didn't have that much and she asked how much I had and how long I wanted. Seemed willing to take less too? Something seems off. I didn’t reply back after I was asked how much I had

    Quote Originally Posted by UpsCaps  [View Original Post]
    All the stuff that's usually in fake ads. Including all the key words that are in most of the fake ads. Day, Night, car fun, GFE, anal, etc.

    Just be careful.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape