Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 358 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 258 308 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 408 458 858 ... LastLast
Results 5,356 to 5,370 of 18820
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13465

    Question about Tru Blu

    Hey folks sorry to ask like this but I honestly couldn't find anything in the search. Trying to figure out if anyone has experience with Tru Blu? She advertises on EA and has a Snapchat that I follow her on but I've never seen any reviews about her and I haven't been able to search anything. Might be the 3 letter name or something but I couldn't pull up anything. Anyone know what I should do? Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/74137086

  2. #13464

    Pinky

    Quote Originally Posted by TyphoonTarget  [View Original Post]
    I had comms with her before Covid hit. She was kind enough to share videos of herself and a friend to prove it was really her. Made an appointment showed up to a very seedy extended stay on John young and she never answered her phone. Wasn't till hours later she texted me back saying she fell asleep. Seems like there are periods where she posts and comes and goes. I wouldn't mind getting another crack at her for sure.
    I did talk to a person on this forum that did say she gave amazing head.
    I saw 3 x 2 years ago. Never had a problem with coms. Headgame was great each time. Awesome bbj. Rates were great back then 80 qv 120 hh.

    Now with the up charges idk.

    Hope this helps. Stay safe my friends.

  3. #13463

    Pinkie

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDoes  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her yet? I've noticed her ads recently but I don't think I've seen anyone post about her unless I missed it.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/74094045
    I had comms with her before Covid hit. She was kind enough to share videos of herself and a friend to prove it was really her. Made an appointment showed up to a very seedy extended stay on John young and she never answered her phone. Wasn't till hours later she texted me back saying she fell asleep. Seems like there are periods where she posts and comes and goes. I wouldn't mind getting another crack at her for sure.

    I did talk to a person on this forum that did say she gave amazing head.

  4. #13462
    Senior Member


    Posts: 647

    Aubrey

    Quote Originally Posted by RobertDeniro  [View Original Post]
    I have only one question for you my friend. Do you honestly think any of these girls give a rats about any of us? If your answer is yes then you are out of your mind. She looks at you like a ATM. Not a friend. There is a huge difference. My guess is as soon as she wakes up out of the fog sleep, she will run to the first dope boy she sees.

    You cannot and never will change any of these addict's.

    Good luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by PriceFstClass  [View Original Post]
    That girl looks like a hot mess. Like I've said before, idk how someone could even let her touch them.
    It just amazes me how much concern that many of you have on what we are doing. It doesn't cost you anything so what the fuck is your problem. If we want to waste our donations on someone we think is special, why not. It is our problem, not yours.

    RP.

  5. #13461

    Pinkie

    Has anyone seen her yet? I've noticed her ads recently but I don't think I've seen anyone post about her unless I missed it.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/74094045

  6. #13460

    I Have an Idea

    Quote Originally Posted by TyphoonTarget  [View Original Post]
    Any further thoughts on this one? - https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/73784504 Half say she is great, the other half say she robs.
    I would say it's a great time to break the tie. TOFTT, Report your findings on the Forum and Chalk-up your very first review.

    Grain 56.

  7. #13459

    Latina Queen

    Massive tits, and in Kississimme - https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/74020052.

    Anyone have experience with this one?

  8. #13458

    Colombian Baby

    Any further thoughts on this one? - https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/73784504 Half say she is great, the other half say she robs.

  9. #13457

    Ditto

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulAtreides  [View Original Post]
    Dude you were giving her a glowing report earlier this month. Your telling she looked like she came out of a salon 3 weeks ago and now she's skeletor riddled with bruises? SMH, yeah ok.
    I was thinking the exact same thing LOL! Notice how he repeatedly say's he expects nothing from her and is only doing this out of the kindness of his heart. Yea right! LOL! Of course he gets and expects free services.

    He brags about spending several hours with her and only paying her a one hour donation LOL. But he's not expecting anything from her.

  10. #13456
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  11. #13455
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugglc  [View Original Post]
    A little over a year ago when I first met her she was beautiful. Now she is literally on the edge of death. For the last month or two she has been speedballing (mixing cocaine and heroin) and it is about to kill her. When she lost her megapersonals account about 6 months ago the downward spiral started and then she ran out of options and had to move in to the traphouse of a hotel we took her out of yesterday. That's when she started speedballing due to some sorry ass drug dealer in the hotel seeing the opportunity to double his sales. Heroin alone is bad enough but when you mix it with cocain it is devistating. I have her megapersonals account back up and running but due to her condition she's not getting many dates and I don't blame guys for walking, but she is actually a really nice girl and if she can clean up and get healthy again she is beautiful. I have seen her weekly for over a year and have grown to care about her. If I don't step up to help her the drug dealers sure won't do it. RP and myself basically staged an intervention yesterday and got her out of the traphouse and set up in a hotel that won't allow the drug dealers to operate and she can just sleep for a few days to get her head straight so she can start her recovery. I plan to get her on a methadone program next week but first she has to get away from where she was at and sleep off the fog she is in. Call me captain save a hoe all you want, but these girls are human beings and don't deserve to just be thrown out like trash. I believe if someone doesn't step up to help her she would be dead in 30 days or less. I know there are a bunch of girls out there in pretty much the same position and I have no intentions of running around trying to save them all, but this one I care about so I reached out to RP for help because he has dealt with this situation before and both of us are in a position that we can try to help her out. RP was good enough to step up and help and even offered to let her stay with him to start her detox but she doesn't know him well enough to trust him yet and is scared to just move in with someone she doesn't know and start detoxing and end up in rehab. Maybe we can't save her but I'm damn sure going to try no matter what anyone thinks or says about it.
    Dude you were giving her a glowing report earlier this month. Your telling she looked like she came out of a salon 3 weeks ago and now she's skeletor riddled with bruises? SMH, yeah ok.

  12. #13454

    And there's the difference between us

    Quote Originally Posted by RobertDeniro  [View Original Post]
    I have only one question for you my friend. Do you honestly think any of these girls give a rats about any of us? If your answer is yes then you are out of your mind. She looks at you like a ATM. Not a friend. There is a huge difference. My guess is as soon as she wakes up out of the fog sleep, she will run to the first dope boy she sees.

    You cannot and never will change any of these addict's.

    Good luck.
    I have no illusion that she gives a damn about me. I'm not in it for a free piece of ass or a door prize. I see a human being that is down on their luck and in a really bad place in their life and I try to help without any expectations. If she doesn't clean up that's on her, but it won't kill me to try and help her out. Most of these girls were abused when they were kids or divorced moms that had piece of shit baby daddies that leave them with children and no way to support them. I already had a pm from a member today saying he saw her and she was sober and clear eyed and looking and sounding like a new person. If she takes advantage of my help and gets herself better then great. If she doesn't then at least I tried. I don't look down my nose at anyone. Rich, poor, business man, or prostitute. We are all human beings, not one of us any better then the next.

  13. #13453

    Interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by Dugglc  [View Original Post]
    A little over a year ago when I first met her she was beautiful. Now she is literally on the edge of death. For the last month or two she has been speedballing (mixing cocaine and heroin) and it is about to kill her. When she lost her megapersonals account about 6 months ago the downward spiral started and then she ran out of options and had to move in to the traphouse of a hotel we took her out of yesterday. That's when she started speedballing due to some sorry ass drug dealer in the hotel seeing the opportunity to double his sales. Heroin alone is bad enough but when you mix it with cocain it is devistating. I have her megapersonals account back up and running but due to her condition she's not getting many dates and I don't blame guys for walking, but she is actually a really nice girl and if she can clean up and get healthy again she is beautiful. I have seen her weekly for over a year and have grown to care about her. If I don't step up to help her the drug dealers sure won't do it. RP and myself basically staged an intervention yesterday and got her out of the traphouse and set up in a hotel that won't allow the drug dealers to operate and she can just sleep for a few days to get her head straight so she can start her recovery. I plan to get her on a methadone program next week but first she has to get away from where she was at and sleep off the fog she is in. Call me captain save a hoe all you want, but these girls are human beings and don't deserve to just be thrown out like trash. I believe if someone doesn't step up to help her she would be dead in 30 days or less. I know there are a bunch of girls out there in pretty much the same position and I have no intentions of running around trying to save them all, but this one I care about so I reached out to RP for help because he has dealt with this situation before and both of us are in a position that we can try to help her out. RP was good enough to step up and help and even offered to let her stay with him to start her detox but she doesn't know him well enough to trust him yet and is scared to just move in with someone she doesn't know and start detoxing and end up in rehab. Maybe we can't save her but I'm damn sure going to try no matter what anyone thinks or says about it.
    I have only one question for you my friend. Do you honestly think any of these girls give a rats about any of us? If your answer is yes then you are out of your mind. She looks at you like a ATM. Not a friend. There is a huge difference. My guess is as soon as she wakes up out of the fog sleep, she will run to the first dope boy she sees.

    You cannot and never will change any of these addict's.

    Good luck.

  14. #13452

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by SmallTittyLvr  [View Original Post]
    I wish you luck. Don't listen to people talking shit about it. If you actually care about someone, then helping without hoping to get anything in return is fine. Whether that's a *****, a friend, or a neighbor.

    I hope she recovers.
    I'm not one that gives a rat's ass what others say. I do what I feel is the right thing to do, and she doesn't owe me anything. No dates, no money, not even a thank you. She has seen me for multiple hours for the price of an hour so many times I feel I owe her at this point. I'm already getting good feedback from people that have seen her today and said she is sober and looking much better already so I am happy for her and hopeful that she is going to take advantage of the help and get back to the sweet beautiful girl that I know.

  15. #13451

    Don't let people tell you off

    Quote Originally Posted by Dugglc  [View Original Post]
    Maybe we can't save her but I'm damn sure going to try no matter what anyone thinks or says about it.
    I wish you luck. Don't listen to people talking shit about it. If you actually care about someone, then helping without hoping to get anything in return is fine. Whether that's a *****, a friend, or a neighbor.

    I hope she recovers.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape