The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 673 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 173 573 623 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 723 773 1173 ... LastLast
Results 10,081 to 10,095 of 18428
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #8348
    Quote Originally Posted by WorkYard  [View Original Post]
    You get more than anyone else on this forum.

    I need to classes from you.
    I do get compliments on the hair and the way I dress.

    The hair part is work. Need to do shit to stop the hair loss, dye the fucker so its not all white.

    The bitches love to grab and pull it when I fuck them. I'm like WTF. You going to fucking pull it all out.

  2. #8347
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Not quite. That dude looks old as fuck. Maybe in 10 or 20 yrs.

    I don't know how to identify what I look like. Some said I look like this dude. If that's true then why the fuck I'm not a model and getting pussy thrown at me.

    https://www.google.com/search?q=Godfrey+Gao&client=ms-android-samsung-gn-rev1&prmd=invx&sxsrf=AOaemvJkkfhVrHeSFqQrIHwlI0_LmNOzFg:1643219571570&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2 ahUKEwi3 iOf2_c_1 AhVal3 IEHeXcByIQ_AUoAXoECAIQAQ&biw=412&bih=786&dpr=2. 63.
    You get more than anyone else on this forum.

    I need to classes from you.

  3. #8346
    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    I'm on the younger side, heard I'm hot and successful. Sure I can go to a bar to pick up a girl but when you can afford it why waste the time. Spending a couple of hours at the bar buying drinks hoping to get laid. Spend the extra money and go for the guarantee with an SB is my philosophy. Isn't that why we are all on the site? With the time saved just work harder and make more money.

    Had my last girl I posted about visit me from the Carolinas. Facetime for 30 min for 3 days, got her to feel comfortable and next thing you know I'm banging her for 3 days. Cost me a plane ticket and $500. It's possible.
    LOL. I looked thru some WGs SA. Yeah, I can say I'm not impressed. There are quite a few dudes with shirtless pics. Like come one. Of you're not fucking ripped or have a thin Calvin kloen model body. Leave your fucking shirt on. The hairy fuckers too.

    Anyways, I think I might have seen your pics. If that's you. You're a pretty motherfucker. I hit it. I offer you $100. LOL.

  4. #8345
    Quote Originally Posted by Rouleur  [View Original Post]
    Here is my mental image of what at TomFordModel looks like. The Man in the image, the late Toshiro Mifune happens to be one of my all-time favourite Actors. Respect to you TFM for sharing your adventures here.
    Not quite. That dude looks old as fuck. Maybe in 10 or 20 yrs.

    I don't know how to identify what I look like. Some said I look like this dude. If that's true then why the fuck I'm not a model and getting pussy thrown at me.

    https://www.google.com/search?q=Godfrey+Gao&client=ms-android-samsung-gn-rev1&prmd=invx&sxsrf=AOaemvJkkfhVrHeSFqQrIHwlI0_LmNOzFg:1643219571570&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2 ahUKEwi3 iOf2_c_1 AhVal3 IEHeXcByIQ_AUoAXoECAIQAQ&biw=412&bih=786&dpr=2. 63.

  5. #8344
    Fucking mad. Absolutely a fucking bust. Not only a waste of $ but the time expended to make this happened. I guess I was hoping for a great time like I had with the French girl.

    Fuck! I'll take my time fielding if I decide to have any hoes come down now!

  6. #8343
    Some SB (hooker) with GPS, ignore my posts.


    Posts: 113
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]
    But then I'd have to go rent a ferrari, sneak into a private airport with a private jet, and photoshop myself onto a yacht lol

    Also if they're after money, there's no way they'd be visiting TomFord for a plane ticket and a hotel.
    I think you might be surprised if they feel the might land a really big fish. Also we never really know what people are promising or actually paying.

  7. #8342

    Kpop did you get my DM

    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    I'm on the younger side, heard I'm hot and successful. Sure I can go to a bar to pick up a girl but when you can afford it why waste the time. Spending a couple of hours at the bar buying drinks hoping to get laid. Spend the extra money and go for the guarantee with an SB is my philosophy. Isn't that why we are all on the site? With the time saved just work harder and make more money.

    Had my last girl I posted about visit me from the Carolinas. Facetime for 30 min for 3 days, got her to feel comfortable and next thing you know I'm banging her for 3 days. Cost me a plane ticket and $500. It's possible.
    Kpop. Just wanted to know if you got my DM. Appreciate your feedback / response.

  8. #8341

    TomFordModel Revealed!

    Here is my mental image of what at TomFordModel looks like. The Man in the image, the late Toshiro Mifune happens to be one of my all-time favourite Actors. Respect to you TFM for sharing your adventures here.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Toshiro Mifune.jpg‎  

  9. #8340
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerry  [View Original Post]
    Drastically inflate your net-worth and post couple pix with yachts, private jets, or exotic car and I'm willing to bet you'll get a lot of complements on your looks.
    But then I'd have to go rent a ferrari, sneak into a private airport with a private jet, and photoshop myself onto a yacht lol

    Also if they're after money, there's no way they'd be visiting TomFord for a plane ticket and a hotel.

  10. #8339

    Marinabumbina

    Any info on her is highly appreciated.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...5-6b6a4d1442b0

  11. #8338
    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    Ella could just be pulling the same weird bullshit she pulled with me. Also, someone should probably tell her the vast majority of the Middle East (which she certainly appeared to be from) is in Asia.
    I literally don't care about that one. Age 25 and older has to be extraordinary for me to even consider.

  12. #8337
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Crop your photos more carefully, or don't.

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Old chicks are so dtf. LOL.
    Ella could just be pulling the same weird bullshit she pulled with me. Also, someone should probably tell her the vast majority of the Middle East (which she certainly appeared to be from) is in Asia.

  13. #8336
    Senior Member


    Posts: 199
    Quote Originally Posted by OrZammar  [View Original Post]
    Oi, I'm in my late 20's LOL. I just grew up in farmland PA until I was 22 and don't drink (thus don't go to bars) and never learned how to go about this thing otherwise. Some of us just don't have the required social skills, alright? LMAO.

    That said, probably helps being attractive. I consider myself average, but girls have been making the move first on me as well. Setting up meets next week with a couple, but this one went through and I've seen a couple of times.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...6-9be0028dd72a

    Little heavier now than when her pics were taken, and last week she was being weird because as she out it "planets in retrograde", idk, she gives decent head and lets me paint her face with jizz so I put up with it.
    Looks like she can play some serious O-line with that jersey on. Grateful that some of us have different tastes or else we'd all be going for the same girls.

  14. #8335
    Senior Member


    Posts: 199
    Quote Originally Posted by Arty33  [View Original Post]
    Well, don't go entirely by what they say, because I get a lot of those "hey, handsome" and "you're handsome" messages as well, from those that I eventually meet. Those who apparently not interested won't say that. Even with that, I am not sure they mean it or just flattery. I know I look decent, definitely not overweight, is tall and trim, but on the older side, so I guess that passes for handsome on SA because a lot of SD's aren't. But I heard from SB there are all kinds of guys there, including guys in their 20's, which I don't understand. Although, I don't know how he is able to get NYC girls to come and meet him, because in my experience most girls have safety concerns going to another city to meet a SD they just met. The only person I met from NYC was after chatting with her for 3 plus weeks and getting to know fairly well and I paid for her train tickets upfront. Even then she was skeptical right until we met. Or perhaps the profile of girls he goes after is different from mine, and perhaps I need to expand my filters.
    I'm on the younger side, heard I'm hot and successful. Sure I can go to a bar to pick up a girl but when you can afford it why waste the time. Spending a couple of hours at the bar buying drinks hoping to get laid. Spend the extra money and go for the guarantee with an SB is my philosophy. Isn't that why we are all on the site? With the time saved just work harder and make more money.

    Had my last girl I posted about visit me from the Carolinas. Facetime for 30 min for 3 days, got her to feel comfortable and next thing you know I'm banging her for 3 days. Cost me a plane ticket and $500. It's possible.

  15. #8334
    Old chicks are so dtf. LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SmartSelect_20220125-150639_Seeking.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape