Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 10,096 to 10,110 of 18433
-
01-25-22 17:30 #8338Senior Member

Posts: 1064I literally don't care about that one. Age 25 and older has to be extraordinary for me to even consider.
Originally Posted by Itfcd
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-22 16:43 #8337Senior Member

Posts: 586Crop your photos more carefully, or don't.
Ella could just be pulling the same weird bullshit she pulled with me. Also, someone should probably tell her the vast majority of the Middle East (which she certainly appeared to be from) is in Asia.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-22 16:28 #8336Senior Member

Posts: 199Looks like she can play some serious O-line with that jersey on. Grateful that some of us have different tastes or else we'd all be going for the same girls.
Originally Posted by OrZammar
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-22 16:28 #8335Senior Member

Posts: 199I'm on the younger side, heard I'm hot and successful. Sure I can go to a bar to pick up a girl but when you can afford it why waste the time. Spending a couple of hours at the bar buying drinks hoping to get laid. Spend the extra money and go for the guarantee with an SB is my philosophy. Isn't that why we are all on the site? With the time saved just work harder and make more money.
Originally Posted by Arty33
[View Original Post]
Had my last girl I posted about visit me from the Carolinas. Facetime for 30 min for 3 days, got her to feel comfortable and next thing you know I'm banging her for 3 days. Cost me a plane ticket and $500. It's possible.
-
01-25-22 15:08 #8334Senior Member

Posts: 1064Old chicks are so dtf. LOL.
-
01-25-22 13:04 #8333Some SB (hooker) with GPS, ignore my posts.

Posts: 113Drastically inflate your net-worth and post couple pix with yachts, private jets, or exotic car and I'm willing to bet you'll get a lot of complements on your looks.
Originally Posted by Mcsylv
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-22 11:37 #8332Senior Member

Posts: 1064NYC is on. Fucking expensive uber ride from Brooklyn to Penn then the train.
-
01-25-22 09:45 #8331Senior Member

Posts: 1026Just make an excuse and leave, and go see your backup. I always try to have a backup just in case.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
Listen the more you post those screenshots the more obvious it is that you're hot LOL. We're all on SA, we're all offering money, it's not like girls can tell how much we can really give and they know you can give a lot so they try to charm you.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
No girls have ever said "I'm looking at the hottest man alive" to me LOL. Being fat is WAY worse than being old for a man. George Clooney, Jason Statham, Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp, and Daniel Craig are all over 50 and girls would fuck them for free in a heartbeat. They're probably even spend money to fuck them.
-
01-24-22 22:16 #8330Senior Member

Posts: 384She isn't fat from the neck down, and if all they're doing is blowing me, they keep their clothes on anyway haha. I find it hotter with clothes on anyway, I got a partially clothed fetish I guess sue me haha.
Originally Posted by Mcsylv
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-22 22:07 #8329Senior Member

Posts: 1026She's a little heavier NOW? Her 2nd pic with the dog makes her look really fat already.
Originally Posted by OrZammar
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-22 21:56 #8328Senior Member

Posts: 384We seemed to click the first time we met, I'm guessing YMMV, she seems like the type to ask / agree on an amount depending on how much she likes you. For me it was 200, thst was a few hours of BBBJ with deeothroat, facefucking and facials. I got 3 pops that day.
Originally Posted by Delee1234
[View Original Post]
The 2nd say was only 1 pop, she was basically mute and the planet retrograde explanation was weirding me out.
-
01-24-22 21:55 #8327Senior Member

Posts: 1064I know right. It seems like that's what they use to try to make that $$.
Originally Posted by Arty33
[View Original Post]
I'm offering them that I'm not a serial killer and that the only thing I want to murder is their pussy. Verbatim!
-
01-24-22 21:32 #8326Senior Member

Posts: 185Nice. What her PPM? I'm not going to go for her or anything I'm just curious.
Originally Posted by OrZammar
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-22 21:17 #8325Senior Member

Posts: 384Oi, I'm in my late 20's LOL. I just grew up in farmland PA until I was 22 and don't drink (thus don't go to bars) and never learned how to go about this thing otherwise. Some of us just don't have the required social skills, alright? LMAO.
Originally Posted by Arty33
[View Original Post]
That said, probably helps being attractive. I consider myself average, but girls have been making the move first on me as well. Setting up meets next week with a couple, but this one went through and I've seen a couple of times.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...6-9be0028dd72a
Little heavier now than when her pics were taken, and last week she was being weird because as she out it "planets in retrograde", idk, she gives decent head and lets me paint her face with jizz so I put up with it.
-
01-24-22 20:44 #8324Senior Member

Posts: 1064I didn't say hi. I went the extra effort with hii or heyyy.
Originally Posted by Mcsylv
[View Original Post]
Did you know the extra I or why means a higher degree of interest. Its funny how the younger generation texts.
Anyways, I hoped I didn't fuck up by asking the NYC to come down what happens if she's fugly. It's not about the cash now since it's spent but my time if she's fugly. I've to bang it 3 days in a row. Fuck.









Reply With Quote






