Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20767
    Nice! Thanks! She looks fun!!

  2. #20766

    Missy

    Quote Originally Posted by KennyNJ  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaflix.com/hd-videos/Ca...r/video4129056

    Is this anybody here? Came across this and was wondering who the girl is.
    That's Missy.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/74204793

  3. #20765
    Quote Originally Posted by KennyNJ  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaflix.com/hd-videos/Ca...r/video4129056

    Is this anybody here? Came across this and was wondering who the girl is.
    What a disappointment, she's has a cum phobia.

  4. #20764

    Who is this??

    https://www.tnaflix.com/hd-videos/Ca...r/video4129056

    Is this anybody here? Came across this and was wondering who the girl is.

  5. #20763

    Since meeting Chanel

    I have developed a taste for small BSW. Looks OK forward to future reports, on the subject.

  6. #20762
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyToo  [View Original Post]
    Didn't download earlier.
    She looks like a tasty morsel!! Hopefully she's open to seeing a few more guys.

  7. #20761

    Added pic

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyToo  [View Original Post]
    I do get lucky. They call you rather than walking sometimes. Just bring them lots of chocolate and drinks LOL. She loves her pics taken. Wanted to put heels on and pose but I just wanted to bust. She's too nice for this line of work. Had her demons but was short lived and just started work.
    Didn't download earlier.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 911B46FB-C637-4A45-8EB6-7B798D66FFFB.jpg‎  

  8. #20760

    Hailey the fallen angel

    After during a ride full of uncle and no viable sws anywhere, I scope the haven nothing there either. Shaking my head looking at the gas prices and I say what the hell am I doing LOL. I hit a few stores and end up on Nebraska south of mlk and in the pouring down rain I see my former regular my former upscale girl Hailey walking. My first instinct was to stop but I had her in much better days and had to keep it moving. But for you Hailey fans go south of mlk and nebraska to the I think Checkers and Sunoco right before the bridge and you'll usual find her. Be safe and nonger on.

  9. #20759

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by RookieMonger  [View Original Post]
    Nice score!! And even nicer donation.
    I do get lucky. They call you rather than walking sometimes. Just bring them lots of chocolate and drinks LOL. She loves her pics taken. Wanted to put heels on and pose but I just wanted to bust. She's too nice for this line of work. Had her demons but was short lived and just started work.

  10. #20758
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyToo  [View Original Post]
    I just left a 21 year old that gave FS for. 30 tonight. I'm definitely repeating.
    Nice score!! And even nicer donation.

  11. #20757

    Rookie rate

    Quote Originally Posted by RookieMonger  [View Original Post]
    This session took over a month to finally materialize. I originally got her # at the Haven but it's been one cluster F trying to set up a date. Well today's session almost never took place because you know. The I'll be ready in 10-15 minutes to almost 45 minutes later. I waited because I've been waiting to pound that young tight kitty.

    For those interested in seeing her, I do have working #'s but be aware. It's hard af to get in contact with her and she's asking 100+ for a car date. Of course, the Rook had his own set of donations. LOL.

    Name is Rae, probably 19-20 years old.
    I just left a 21 year old that gave FS for. 30 tonight. I'm definitely repeating.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BA49A299-1928-4F2F-ABBB-E55C93BBAC29.jpg‎  

  12. #20756
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlanga  [View Original Post]
    C'Mon. Rockie, describe her or post a face / body pic please.
    Sorry C, I was too excited for the details last night. Just think of a hot ass 19-20, perfect body with some meat on her. The softest set of tits with those pink eraser tip nipples.

    I never even got to sample her BJ skills because once I put the cover on, she wouldn't go down on Jr because she can't stand the taste of a cover.

    I sucked, kissed on those beautiful tits till Jr was ready and didn't last more then 5 minutes in mish. Her sexy moans sent me over the top. Hopefully this helps. I would double what I donate to see her again and you know how cheap I am! I mean frugal!

  13. #20755

    Great find

    Quote Originally Posted by RookieMonger  [View Original Post]
    This session took over a month to finally materialize. I originally got her # at the Haven but it's been one cluster F trying to set up a date. Well today's session almost never took place because you know. The I'll be ready in 10-15 minutes to almost 45 minutes later. I waited because I've been waiting to pound that young tight kitty.

    For those interested in seeing her, I do have working #'s but be aware. It's hard af to get in contact with her and she's asking 100+ for a car date. Of course, the Rook had his own set of donations. LOL.

    Name is Rae, probably 19-20 years old.
    Awesome man! Those look like some perky tits. Any suggestions on tracking her down for the rest of us?

  14. #20754
    Quote Originally Posted by RookieMonger  [View Original Post]
    This session took over a month to finally materialize. I originally got her # at the Haven but it's been one cluster F trying to set up a date. Well today's session almost never took place because you know. The I'll be ready in 10-15 minutes to almost 45 minutes later. I waited because I've been waiting to pound that young tight kitty.

    For those interested in seeing her, I do have working #'s but be aware. It's hard af to get in contact with her and she's asking 100+ for a car date. Of course, the Rook had his own set of donations. LOL.

    Name is Rae, probably 19-20 years old.
    C'Mon. Rockie, describe her or post a face / body pic please.

  15. #20753

    Tampa 1st Time run

    I was amazed to find $20 BBBJCIM still existed when I visited Orlando, so I decided to explore Tampa. The weather was a blower Sunday but I managed to find a tall slim brunette at Nebraska / Lotus Ave. If I remember correctly. Service was good, looks were blah, but mot many choices out. I'll definitely return in a few weeks when the weather is better. I'll go back to researching this forum in the meantime. Thanks for the info.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape