Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 223 of 499 FirstFirst ... 123 173 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 273 323 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,345 of 7472
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4142

    We all have opinions

    Quote Originally Posted by AfJay22  [View Original Post]
    Kind-of suspect that all your posts are either talking Heather up or bashing other providers or deleted by the admin for being argumentative. Hmmm.
    I don't blame ya for being paranoid man but like I mentioned in first post I'm from Charlotte I have only see two Charleston providers Heather and Paris love on a regular basis Paris is out of Las Vegas these days so less regular I have tried other girls but I'm a creature of habit. I have mentioned that I'd be more than happy to share info on Charlotte providers as I know more than I do in Charleston. Also have the 411 on many strip clubs in the Carolinas TGIF.

  2. #4141

    Suspect

    Quote Originally Posted by OysterMan66  [View Original Post]
    This is Heather there are recent good reviews of her here and on other sites she is my one of my favs. Low volume she creates content so pics on her ad always new and up to date you can tell in pics she is curvy her pics aren't misleading at all, very fun laid back lady if you are a gentlemen you will be treated right she does ask for deposit as many higher end well reviewed providers do.

    If you like a demon free sweet southern girl who is sexy as hell.

    She is for you if you like spinners all hopped up on " candy " who allow anything for a few bucks she's not your girl. I say make up your own mind and try things for yourself! She is definitely rare in this area.
    Kind-of suspect that all your posts are either talking Heather up or bashing other providers or deleted by the admin for being argumentative. Hmmm.

  3. #4140

    That is Heather Cummingz

    Quote Originally Posted by TCE2021  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellows,

    Was wondering about this one. I tried searching the thread but didn't return much, I think the post I saw was from 2018. Anyways I have something set up with her but wanted to post this before I pull the trigger. Any information would be helpful.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eston/74049220
    This is Heather there are recent good reviews of her here and on other sites she is my one of my favs. Low volume she creates content so pics on her ad always new and up to date you can tell in pics she is curvy her pics aren't misleading at all, very fun laid back lady if you are a gentlemen you will be treated right she does ask for deposit as many higher end well reviewed providers do.

    If you like a demon free sweet southern girl who is sexy as hell.

    She is for you if you like spinners all hopped up on " candy " who allow anything for a few bucks she's not your girl. I say make up your own mind and try things for yourself! She is definitely rare in this area.

  4. #4139
    Quote Originally Posted by NhmilfLover  [View Original Post]
    I recently saw Mariah. She's an attractive MILF. Very straightforward and friendly lady. I enjoyed my time with her and left VERY happy. One observation that may matter to some of you; she's a heavy smoker. Her clothes and body don't smell like smoke. But the place does. And it's deep in her lungs and therefore on her breath. It's a bit of a turnoff to me. But the rest of the package more than made up for it.
    So next time, bring her some mints, LOL? Mariah is reliable and talented. Yeah she does rush at times when appointments are lined up but I think her overall talent and lack of demons makes up for anything else. I personally have not noticed her breath smelling like cigs, but the other girl, Isabella reeked of smoke when she was there.

  5. #4138

    Tryst

    Quote Originally Posted by ColonNoir  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Kate or Devyn but both look amazing. Devyn looks totally amazing. First choice. It appears modt providers are going to this site and leaving STG. Uncleo is also on that site.
    Devyn looks like a winner for sure. Trying to decide who to pull trigger on as there are some absolute smoke shows coming through in the next couple weeks. Kate is OK, but not very curvy and athletic like Devyn. I know her experience is top notch as far as service would go. I like a more curvy / athletic girl, just like Devyn and a few others.

  6. #4137
    Quote Originally Posted by JonReremy  [View Original Post]
    I live in the same part of town as Kate. She's a known entity over here. By known I mean I have heard guys in bars talking about her, coworkers, etc, etc. Someone mentioned she has had a run in with the law, but I have zero knowledge if that was a traffic ticket, mongering type bust, drug bust, or what. I have heard her locations are legit nice.
    I have seen Kate or Devyn but both look amazing. Devyn looks totally amazing. First choice. It appears modt providers are going to this site and leaving STG. Uncleo is also on that site.

  7. #4136
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeB1985  [View Original Post]
    Small tits no problem. My best experiences have come from small tittied girls. Taylor Hansen would be a perfect example. I wish she still lived here.

    Bomber- I gave up om STG crackheads years ago. I am done with that scene.
    LOL exactly.

  8. #4135

    Kate

    Quote Originally Posted by Scbomber  [View Original Post]
    I don't think you can go wrong with either, assuming you forego the meat packer.

    I know Kate, I used to work with her and have personal experience with her outside the hobby. Small breasts are the only potential flaw, if you consider that a flaw. A little pricier for sure. Devyn looks juicy and amazing also. There are some great ones currently on tryst. Well worth saving up for, unless you're into STG crackheads.
    Small tits no problem. My best experiences have come from small tittied girls. Taylor Hansen would be a perfect example. I wish she still lived here.

    Bomber- I gave up om STG crackheads years ago. I am done with that scene. Nothing more of a turnoff than a ghetto talking white trash drug addict.

  9. #4134

    USA sex guide idiot award goes to me

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyDog  [View Original Post]
    Well Mike just in case you didn't read closely enough alyssandra is packing some meat in that thing! If that's your thing all the power to ya. Just a heads up in case your not looking to be toppped! LOL.
    Dang I did not realize she was a he!! I feel like a total idiot! Oh well thanks for pointing that out! He's got some curvy hips for a dude.

    I am leaning towards kate- just to try since she is local it would be good to find a nice regular gal. But man, Devyn looks amazing.

  10. #4133

    Visiting in early February

    Gentleman,

    I will be visiting the first weekend of February to your lovely city of Charleston. I have read 6 pages of posts and am no closer to finding an out call provider in the STG $$/ hr range. I will be without a car and never have used a ride service. It would be helpful if I knew the layout of Charleston to narrow my search. At the moment I will be staying a few miles from the airport. Do I need to focus only on North Charleston? Any advice on Charleston would be nice. Is there any other review sites worth checking for the area.

    Thanks for any "Southern Hospitality".

    Jim.

  11. #4132

    Kate

    Quote Originally Posted by JonReremy  [View Original Post]
    I live in the same part of town as Kate. She's a known entity over here. By known I mean I have heard guys in bars talking about her, coworkers, etc, etc. Someone mentioned she has had a run in with the law, but I have zero knowledge if that was a traffic ticket, mongering type bust, drug bust, or what. I have heard her locations are legit nice.
    I don't think you can go wrong with either, assuming you forego the meat packer.

    I know Kate, I used to work with her and have personal experience with her outside the hobby. Small breasts are the only potential flaw, if you consider that a flaw. A little pricier for sure. Devyn looks juicy and amazing also. There are some great ones currently on tryst. Well worth saving up for, unless you're into STG crackheads.

  12. #4131

    Kate

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeB1985  [View Original Post]
    So I always see one girl per month. I only do one per month because I choose high end ones. I am torn between these 3. Anyone have any suggestions? I haven't seen any of them before. I would love some input if any of yall have. Some of them have visitedhere in the past so hopefully someone will have some input. I like Kate because she is local, and could be an ongoing thing. Devyn looks amazing, no brainer there. Alysandra just has a certain sexiness about her that I find intriguing. Any tboughts or input?

    https://tryst.link/escort/alessandrataylorxo

    https://tryst.link/escort/kate-humphries

    https://tryst.link/escort/devyn
    I live in the same part of town as Kate. She's a known entity over here. By known I mean I have heard guys in bars talking about her, coworkers, etc, etc. Someone mentioned she has had a run in with the law, but I have zero knowledge if that was a traffic ticket, mongering type bust, drug bust, or what. I have heard her locations are legit nice.

  13. #4130

    Choosing

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeB1985  [View Original Post]
    So I always see one girl per month. I only do one per month because I choose high end ones. I am torn between these 3. Anyone have any suggestions? I haven't seen any of them before. I would love some input if any of yall have. Some of them have visitedhere in the past so hopefully someone will have some input. I like Kate because she is local, and could be an ongoing thing. Devyn looks amazing, no brainer there. Alysandra just has a certain sexiness about her that I find intriguing. Any tboughts or input?

    https://tryst.link/escort/alessandrataylorxo

    https://tryst.link/escort/kate-humphries

    https://tryst.link/escort/devyn
    Well Mike just in case you didn't read closely enough alyssandra is packing some meat in that thing! If that's your thing all the power to ya. Just a heads up in case your not looking to be toppped! LOL.

  14. #4129

    Need help Choosing a gal for February

    So I always see one girl per month. I only do one per month because I choose high end ones. I am torn between these 3. Anyone have any suggestions? I haven't seen any of them before. I would love some input if any of yall have. Some of them have visitedhere in the past so hopefully someone will have some input. I like Kate because she is local, and could be an ongoing thing. Devyn looks amazing, no brainer there. Alysandra just has a certain sexiness about her that I find intriguing. Any tboughts or input?

    https://tryst.link/escort/alessandrataylorxo

    https://tryst.link/escort/kate-humphries

    https://tryst.link/escort/devyn

  15. #4128

    Flaked out (Heather Cummingz)

    Quote Originally Posted by OutOfTown124  [View Original Post]
    Yea, she burned for a deposit back in July. Gave her an address then ghosted. I was "young" and "dumb. " First and last time I ever gave a deposit. Let us know how it goes.
    So at OutofTown124 she did exactly as you said. Ghosted on me, she only asked for a very small deposit in the mid teens. Thanks for the insight at OutofTown124 and ChasGentlman, after reading your experiences I was on high alert, glad it didn't go much further.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape